[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ilikeme: Nice to see you. Actually I don't' know much about WY and SY before WGM. Some fans said there are many nick names of WY. They said Wooyoungie is one of the nickname that their member always call him? I really don't know but one thing for sure, only SY call him Jang Woo Youngie....Remember SY invited two friends to have gathering with 2PM in WGM. Jun Sujin who has blonde hair posted a photo on IG which was a CD of Shall We Dance with SY's signature. She called her : uri Jun Sujin-ie that's means it's the way she call her close friends. 

I watched this real 2PM too, it's fun when they are together. They always returned to the topic of WGM and teased WY. He was so nervous and speechless when they teased him. He only drank a coke cos very shy and they all laughed at him...Thanks for your sharing and hope to see u more

@2young123: Thanks for your BTS, SY was very cute and shy. Somebody said she mentioned WY but the fact is no, she only said "we" in Korean which sounds like WY. Many news or video of SY recently, hope Fans translated it and let me share with all of you. 

@elenskivious_at_yahoo.com_stv: WY will not jealous cos he knew how to beat the competitors, he has experience before, hehehe...and SY will comfort him. Don't worry. 

I saw a clip of 2PM Fanmeeting in Thailand. We can't see WY's reactions. He will pretend calmly when he see anything about WGM but please see the reactions of other members. They looked at him and smiled....

@blame2pm_stv, @MsChiefy and @SazaEZ: Nice to meet you. Please keep supporting them and sharing more in our thread. We need sharing to warm our ship

@chic-chic and @Rizki Handini: Thanks for your sharing about 2PM's interview and photo of his show as I don't have much time to share WY's news recently. It's so glad to hearing that WY will work on his album. Will he still give us hints via his songs? Can't be wait....

@Gerry58: Thanks your sharing again. SY was beautiful and stylish in the press conference. She's not only sweet but mature....

@standingtallyy: About the "Blue Young" flowers, YY Fans on IG said it was sent by SY's Korean Fans. It's nice

@alilla: So happy to see u, please comment more, I always watched your sharing before

@seyoungwooyung6002: Thanks for your photo, it's nice to see SY yesterday. Keep sharing please

@missauditor: I always saw your sharings and please translate for us when you have time cos it's precious for our YY shippers, fighting....

Today is the 7th anniversary of 2PM, it's not easy for them to form 7 years. They have a special live on V today at 11:40pm. Please support WY. 

Why reporter focus on SY in yesterday's press conference? Maybe the writer created a villain (Yeon Min-jung) successfully in her last drama (Jang Bo-ri is Here). Thus they have high expectation on SY and want to know how she act badly in it. Fighting, uri SY.

I'm so comfort that both YY and SY's fans are so nice and generous. We won't have any argument, all we want is to support SY or YY. Therefore, we don't mind sharing what we have to each other. Hope we can share more in the future and thanks all your sharings again no matter you like WY, SY or YY both.....

Have a nice day, our friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

7 years.  How they have matured a lot  since the early days ,  to become accomplished men who not just sing and dance, they have branched  to composing, acting, solo albums.   Woo Young ah,  chukaeh!  May you and the rest of 2PM continue to enjoy  the success you richly deserve after working hard all these years.  Stay humble, stay healthy, be happy, be loved a lot.  

:)

• Like 4

Slightly off topic : have you guys saw the latest episode of variety **3 meals a day**   Taecyeon 2pm and Park Shin Hye (her second visit)

They look are cute together and more close comparing with her first visit.

I heard that Se Young and Shin Hye are close. 

Want to see double dates Woo Young & Se Young , Taecyeon & Shin Hye :wub: my delulu mode :phew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHJrgu1aT0 

Edited by ilovey