[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi fellow 2young shippers! I've been a silent lurker here since 2 months ago. Haha. I only started watching WGM early this year starting with YongSeo couple, Khuntoria, TaecGui, JjongAh, SoLim (didnt finish watching them) in that order then finally 2Young couple. However, not one of those previous couples had made me wanted to rewatch their episodes, join a forum or ship them irl until our 2Young! Since I have no one to discuss them with I googled and found this forum. I think Ive basically read all 1232 pages LOL. Thanks to you guys Ive noticed the things I didnt before in their episodes like the 'saranghae' and all the subtle touches so thank you!

To be honest, at first I stopped watching them halfway at episode 3 because they were so awkward then and I was probably already jaded by the previous couples. Then after a couple months I came across a fanmade video (the one titled Brown Eyes) and I was shocked by their progress so I started watching them again and boy was I pleasantly surprised! Fell in love with both of them and their work from here. (Im new to the whole kdrama and kpop scene too). 

Thank you for updating about their current projects and about whether they kept in contact after the show. Because of the you guys noticing the clues and translating interviews, I've become a believer and I will go down with this ship! 

• Like 10

@blame2pm_stv - hi, wave, most welcome to YY nation forum.

Well It is never to late cos we have lots of new members. We are now going to watch press conference of sy's new drama.

Please support her and watch if u have time cos it is her comeback.

please post and share anything u like, we all very friendly here :)

7 more minutes to go

very excited to see live!

hope got eng sub

• Like 5

Trans] 2PM Interview - Thairath Newspaper (Sep2,15)

Close Up with 2PM just like at Home. Disclosed What Inside Their Minds That Haven’t Before Told to Their Fans.

No matter how many times they’ve come to Thailand, 6 handsome men of 2PM; Nichkhun Horvejkul, Jun. K, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung, will always receive hot welcome from “Hottest” or their fan club’s name. This time, Kung – Chalermchai Mahakijsiri, big boss of 411 Entertainment, has moved them closer to their fans with the first fan meeting “2PM Fan Meeting in Bangkok ‘Take You Home Tonight’” at Thunder Dome, Muang Thong Thani. Exclusive event that have never been done before, with interview, games, and special songs from their latest album “No.5”, including “My House”. So the atmosphere will be just like in their home. 2PM has come to talk with “Entertaiment Team” once again at Chatrium Riverside Hotel, enthusiastically disclosed their feelings that have never mentioned anywhere else.

Starting from the story inside their houses in Korea, have they visited one another’s houses?
Junho: “We went to Taecyeon’s home, and my home. Wooyoung bought me painting of Thai artist, Nichkhun gave me figures, Taecyeon gave me cat’s house, Chansung bought me slippers.”
Taecyeon: “I wanna go to Nichkhun’s home. I have never been there (laugh).”
Chansung: “Mostly we will arrange meeting at home for Birthday celebration.”
Nichkhun: “Sometimes we will buy food and bring over.”

Each member has work individually, please tell us about works/activities that your friends recently been doing? They discussed on who will talk about who. Ok … let’s start with Taecyeon who will talk about Chansung.
Taecyeon: “Chansung is a very determinant/focused person. He recently filmed in China, and accidently tripped over. I would like him to take a good care of himself.”
Next is Jun. K who will talk about Taecyeon.
Jun. K: “During filming drama “Assembly”, he’s getting in with his character, and sometimes he has carried that character out with him off set (laugh). But no matter how hard his work is, Taecyeon will always smile.”
Chansung added.
Chansung: “When we are on International tours, Taecyeon’s face will be very bright/cheerful, because he gets a lot of rest.”
Wooyoung talked about Jun. K.
Wooyoung: “Right now, there’s only song composing in Jun. K’s head/mind. Since he wakes up, he will always think about song composing. So he hardly has time to sleep (laugh).”
Junho teased Wooyoung.
Junho: “And for Wooyoung, he always thinks about 2PM. He’s always cheering us on all activities. And he will work on his album soon.”

Nichkhun talked about Junho.
Nichkhun: “He just finished his solo concert in Japan, which I also attended. He showed his confidence and performed very well on stage.”
Junho: (smile) “Nichkhun would look at me with the eyes that just like my mother’s.”
Chansung talked about Nichkhun.
Chansung: “He has activities in China. When I filmed a program in China, he would come as my guest. Now, we play golf together. I want him to take care of his health.”

Recent album “No.5” has shown the true identity of 2PM, why?
Junho: “Jun. K composed the title song of this album, “My House”, and we all have participated in this also. Actually, all members are taking part in composing songs. There are 12 songs in the album, and we composed 9 songs.

Lastly, anything that you would like to tell Thai fans that you have never told before? All boys are helping one another think about this, and Junho goes first.
Junho: “If asking what we haven’t told them, actually we always tell them that we love our fans. But if to think about Thailand, Nichkhun is Thai, and this is his home, we cannot forget about Thailand.”
Chansung: “I would like to know/feel the true feelings that Thai fans are giving out to us. Every times that we come here, we will feel comfortable and warm just like at home.”
Jun. K: “I have never said this, but I would like to say that I look inside our fans’ eyes when they are looking at us, that are so pretty, really.”

Come back soon, boys.

(cr. Thairath Newspaper (Sep2,15))
(cr. Eng trans @taecthaifangirl)

via: taecthaifangirl

• Like 6

@chic-chic - I love each individual member of 2pm, their personality very caring, really like true brothers.

They may each do individual work but they also willing to share songs they compose and think of the team

Although they live on their own, they still get together regularly 

hey Starting now

• Like 5

The press conference pretty long and nerve wrecking cos so many reporters. Sorry no eng sub.

hope someone can translate esp sy's speech.

Sy was introduced first. Her outfit very safe, red jacket, not sure I like the bottom- shorts with transparent skirt. Colour red really stands out. Bjh wore little blacK dress. Leading mAn in blue suit, dsw in weird poker dot suit.

Sy is the first one reporter directed the question at. Must be they curious about her.

The older actors talked a lot especially the mother 

Her dress

She very pretty

• Like 4

Hi @blame2pm_stv welcome to YY Nation thread, you came to the right place :D This thread is all about Park Seyoung & Jang Wooyoung :wub:

Park Seyoung looked stunning in bright red blazer, black see-through skirt and laced up high heeled boots...I can just imagine Wooyoung in silent protest about Seyoung's fondness for see-through outfits and short skirts :D

@wingting thank you :)...trust me, I'm no superwoman :D

Keep the photos coming Chinggus :wub:

• Like 7