[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

WY lunchbox video seems like fan service.  But we know better.  

In one of the Eps of Oven Radio, the boys had facial reactions to the girl in the MV....all except WY.   Overall,  WY was relatively quiet, calm, and seems happy, rested, gained a little healthy weight.    All of the  above, we know why.  :wub::)

I also notice the change in wy after wgm. The oven radio and lunch box episodes are part of fan service but great for promoting their album. We get to know more about their personality, their likes etc, their genuine love for each other. Hope to see more 2pm own shows

• Like 7

Guest lov3dj_stv

On the 2pm Oven Radio ep. 4 fans have to guess which member brought the two items from home. One is a stool and the other is an animal doll. My first thought was it had to be WooYoung! Any hottest that watched wgm would know that he likes animal dolls! I just thought it was so cute because it reminded me of 2Youngs animal dolls that they bought together. 

If those items are WooYoung's, my delusional mind likes to think it's his little nod to wgm/2young couple fans :) maybe he even made the stool too like how 2young made their bench hehehe (that's what my shipper mind likes to think)

Guest reyzusa

I dont know if I am too delusional, or that's real I can see that "wolf doll" in first ep WGM.. :w00t::D

I try to capture it and wish you can give me your opinion

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0szPxuDOUeZZWt2WjhQbTU1dnM&authuser=0

*Im sorry, I dont know how to attach picture in here, I just upload in my google drive and paste the link in here.. can anybody teach me??

Guest Jieunbel

;)Hi chinggus! It's been almost a year since our 2young ended the show but I know in reality they are still going strong in their secret relationship. lol (delulu):D WY seems so happy in his recent videos looks like the Big Baby are pampered well by his love. :wub: Can't wait for SYs comeback, I want  to see her lovely red face  again. Hope we can see them doing a project together . I still miss them that's why until now I keep repeating their episodes... Haizzzzz LOL :D  I also miss u guys specially the time when we are waiting patiently for the next  episode then sharing our thoughts ( including pervy minds kekeke :D) and insights. Keep the faith chinggus! Let's support Jwy and Psy always! God Bless ^_^

@reyzusa - I stared at the pic but can't see clearly, it is a small size toy. Hopefully the 2 gifts are from wy cos he like soft toys and the stool reminds us of the love bench. We will know on Friday. Anyway a bit disappointed they don't show the floor plan of his house.

@jieunbel- thanks for posting and missing YY. Pls visit often and post. We have lots of old and new fans coming here. The people here are very friendly and co-operative. 

Treat this forum as a cafe/ place to relief stress! Ha ha!

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:w00t:Guys! am 100% its all Wooyoung stuff coz its only him didn't show his floor plan,im sure next friday he will show it

with all this stuff. Yes! your right Gerry! lets express ourselves .our  longing for our Princess here.. its good that

Wooyoung is there to fill this up and i feel Wooyoungah keep our connection to our Princess.

:(Ah! Seyoungah ''AGAPI MOU'' my love why you took so long?but then ...im patiently waiting for you my dear:wub:

Guest yantz3

YY lovelies...can you post the link to any vote to support 2pm anywhere pls...thanks! 

I think it's Wooyoung stuff too....

Looks like the wolf toy belongs to him- u guys got sharp eyes to spot it on his drawing!

i am more interested in the stool, maybe he made it from the same place as the love bench?

taec and jun k houses look quite big cos many rooms, wy may only have small apt cos he lives alone??

As for sy- hunus issued statement earlier but was wondering how they knew we are waiting for her, u think they come to this forum? They seem to be casting idols in dramas and variety shows a lot. The A listers got no problem finding jobs, it is tougher for the rest. I saw on happy together - a well known actress was out of work for 3 years, don't know cos of own choice or what?

hope we won't have to wait long for sy :)

• Like 6

Guest reyzusa

Yap.. I think you dont forget what the hint to seyoung about her husband in first ep WGM.. Walnut and animal farm.. Walnut is woo fav colour (that's the bench) and animal farm (that's the wolf doll)..

And I wonder why woo draw that wolf doll in his sketch.. Hahhaa