[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i love wooyoung voice....now i'm listening to the songs of wooyoung and seyoung...Two Hands Intertwined.Ahh!i miss both of them a lot.i still watch every episode.and still hope they can be together one day like Tablo and his wife...

• Like 7

For those who wanted to watch Fashion King movie with English Sub, here is the link

http://www.dramacool.com/fashion-king-2014-episode-1.html

Updates for Wooyoung

**** [IGVID] recipecosmetic.hk's IG update with ‪#‎Wooyoung‬

>> https://instagram.com/p/3MHviWzfTo/

**** [ENGSUB] 150525 ‪#‎Wooyoung‬ M-ON Interview Cut

>> https://vimeo.com/128931077

[M-ON! Live - Interview part] Wooyoung: It was strange when all 5 members went to see my concert together. Everyone came on the same day!

When singing on stage, there are times when I would shed tears because of empathy. Music moves you, right? But if I cry, I won't be able to sing. I just can't control it. There are people who can control it but for me, it's impossible. That's why I try not to cry when I'm on stage.

But when the members greeted the fans who were in the venue, I can't calm down. Even though the members were watching just like the audience, when I think that they are there, I felt like going crazy. I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know what I should say. When I feel like I'm about to cry, I grit my teeth and hold back my tears. The members expressed their frustration because they weren't able to make me cry. (laughs)

The members' impressions were good. They said that the structure and the concert itself was entertaining. But during that day, I had a big regret. Since we're always together, the members know when I'm not satisfied/contented. They understand how I felt and we talked about various things after the concert.

Before this tour started, I received advice from each members. But Jun. K, who is the oldest, had highly significant words. He might have said it unintentionally but he was able to guess it right what I was troubled about.

A kid is crying and no one knows the reason why, but then there is an adult who came and offered "You want to eat ice cream right?" It was mysterious.

When you're frustrated with something and someone pointed it out, it feels like it was instantly solved. And that was all because of Jun. K's words. It was maybe a good start in Nagoya. In spite of all the tension and troubles, because of Jun. K's casual remark, I felt reassured.

cr: jngwyng

***** Watch Wooyoung on Mnet <SIXTEEN> tonight at 11:00PM (KST)
‪#‎SIXTEEN‬ ‪#‎Wooyoung‬

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rkel3_150526-sixteen-e04-우영-cut_music

wooyoung1_zpsyafxn9g3.jpg

[PIC] ‪#‎2PM‬ ‪#‎Wooyoung‬
cr:alsk125
via:2PMnation

wooyoung2_zpspvfn0yyd.jpg

wooyoung%203_zpsi5ayon9v.jpg

[INFO] ‪#‎2PM‬ 2015 2PM Seoul Concert Non-Fan Club Reservation Date Change
: 29th May (Fri) 8:00PM (KST)

>> http://goo.gl/F0VGPo
>> http://2pm.jype.com/notice.asp

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 8

For those who wanted to watch Fashion King movie with English Sub, here is the link

http://www.dramacool.com/fashion-king-2014-episode-1.html

Sorry for cutting your post.....

Thank you so much for posting a link for the english subbed version of Fashion King, I have been waiting! Now I have something fun to do, besides my daughters high school graduation tomorrow, on my two days off.  Thanks again!! :D

Edited by PeggyM
got rid of extra spacing
  • Like 8

Thanks that crystal sun spray looks good, will check it out.

just heard the sad news, khun just broke up with his gf. Not easy for idols to date. That's why some don't want to announce till they want to get married. 

• Like 3

BMamEQ.jpg

[TRANS] 150525 M-ON ! LIVE WOOYOUNG SHOWCASE INTERVIEW

"When you look at it, the piano is very basic and simple, but here I put my sign. My sign contains my initials that are stylized in the shape of a human face. I kept on thinking about it and the design came out like this. The reason to that is because it kind of looks like it’s smiling and crying at the same time. I chose it because it was so peculiar. And starting from some moment, you realize that music comes out from my various experiences and emotions, but eventually it requires some tune, some melody. So you have a feeling that this is where the music begins.

It feels like this sign, especially on this piano… This entire part is like a friend to me. During the performance, when I come over here my heart grows easy. This place has a particular sense of security."

• Like 8

Thanks that crystal sun spray looks good, will check it out.

just heard the sad news, khun just broke up with his gf. Not easy for idols to date. That's why some don't want to announce till they want to get married. 

​I always thought that for idols to go puplic with their realationship it is kind of commitiment 
that really surprise me ,bcz they looked good and happy togather like saying this is gonna go for as long as we live
but ,again I think you are right dating for idols not easy at all god knows what they have been through .
that the break up news came I think it will be more difficult to handle than the dating news 
for them their companies and their band
so,I think Idols shouldn't announce their realation unless it's marriage.
Idols life ..scary  

• Like 8

Every relationship needs commitment. Idol life is difficult cos they spend so much time traveling plus having to deal with the publicity, their fans. 

They are still young, maybe not ready to settle down. Anyway wish them all the best. 2pm very close, think they will help him overcome it. 

• Like 7

Khun and Tiffany were caught, so they had to own up.   After having been found out and the initial curiousity ebbs, and with fan support,  I think they would be freer to date.    My guess is that both of them are idols; they live such hectic, demanding lives that maintaining a relationship can be a hard juggling act.  

I don't know, maybe it helps if one-half of the couple is an actor/actress.  :)

• Like 9

Khun and Tiffany were caught, so they had to own up.   After having been found out and the initial curiousity ebbs, and with fan support,  I think they would be freer to date.    My guess is that both of them are idols; they live such hectic, demanding lives that maintaining a relationship can be a hard juggling act.  

I don't know, maybe it helps if one-half of the couple is an actor/actress.  :)

​I like you're last statement. I really helps if the other half is not an idol. Unlike idols actors/actresses are not that busy. After a drama that last for around 3-6 months they can rest. For idols I think they have to maintain their popularity and continue to make profits for the company. So I think best match for Wooyoung is definitely an actress.

An update

Opening up the door for fans, 2PM unveiled its official poster for its upcoming House Party concerts! 

On May 29, 2PM posted up new posters for its 2015 2PM Concert House Party concerts, which will take place at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall on June 27 and 28. 

At this concert, 2PM will be performing new songs from its upcoming album, upgrading the show to a higher level in comparison to its Go Crazy concerts. 

Ticketing will begin on May 29 at 8PM KST through Interpark.

2pm_zpsvztdzty7.jpg

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 8

It's almost 4am here in my country and I am having this feeling..... missing YY couple so much! I wish I can let them go but I always come back to them, re-watching all those YY episodes, smiling, laughing and crying! oh... and delulu-ing!!

I wish both of them happiness, be healthy and be strong.

"Love isn't easy, but it never should be hard."

• Like 10

Anyeong eorabeun!

Seyoung's girlfriends are all working hard and doing great in dramas.... Jeon Soojin was in Maids and Sweden Laundry while Gil Eunhye is 2nd lead in Orange Marmalade.  When I'm watching the dramas, I think that Seyoung must be watching her best friends too.

I read somewhere that her co-agency actress... Jin Yesol will be part of Great Wives, an MBC drama.  So I am really expecting  Hunus Ent. to make or deal a nice project for Seyoung.  Wouldn't it be great to see her dress up again like a princess or a queen in a Saeguk drama.  I also want to see her made up fashionably like in Love Rain.  Anything new will do!  A chicken CF with Wooyoung will be amazing since they ate a lot  of chicken in WGM. Oooooh  I'm missing them so much!

• Like 13

Nowadays it is getting very competitive. The recent shows has too many idols and poor storyline that's why the rating drops.I prefer  heartwarming stories like glorious days, miseang to vampire stories.

Many people compliment sy for glorious day, she showed chemistry with all the characters. She is very versatile, can do historical or modern drama. In fact she got nominated for many acting awards. Hoping to see her act soon :)

• Like 6