[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hiiiiiiiiii long time no see:)

my internet connection was bad for days

glad to see we are finally back at our old forum 

for the new ff update where the last chapter has gone 

maybe the auther wanted to make some modifications on it 

have a nice day every one hope our princess will show soon miss her miss them so much 

• Like 6

Hello Chingus :) Wooyoung bag is cool. I agree, he looks thin and worn out, the gruelling schedule is catching up on him. WY needs to eat more and sleep, a lot of TLC-ing from we know who :wub:. Appearance wise, he looked much better in WGM - happy and healthy. Hello JYP, your boys need a bit of a break :sweatingbullets:

Hunus Entertainment, we hope to see our Park Seyoung back in the small screen soon :)

Edited by standingtallyy
  • Like 6

@chic-chic much as I like them to appear in magazine as couple, don't think will happen. Remember 'secretly'. Now there is even an article about dating rumor! Luckily never mention woo baby.

hopefully sy can go on magazine, she will look gorgeous. 

• Like 6

U know 2pm Taec is filming 3 meals a day? (Good show, highly recommended).

The special guest is park shin hae.

wouldn it be great if Taec invite his bro wy and psh invite good friend psy, they get to meet on show, they can double date? :wub: The rating will sure go thr the roof!

• Like 5

Not much news lately.  I randomly typed "woo young tablo" and searched.   WY as we know, tweeted and posted an IG of Epik High's latest, and Tablo replied.  As early as his 2009 wedding to an actress, WY seemed to have commented how happy they are.

This is my delulu.  WY sees  bit of himself in Tablo.  Careerwise, he hopes to be doing the same in his 30s, still composing, recording.    In life, he married uri actress and then  have their own version of Haru.:)

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
changed ? to a statement
  • Like 7

Not much news lately.  I randomly typed "woo young tablo" and searched.   WY as we know, tweeted and posted an IG of Epik High's latest, and Tablo replied.  As early as his 2009 wedding to an actress, WY seemed to have commented how happy they are.

This is my delulu.  WY sees  bit of himself in Tablo.  Careerwise, he hopes to be doing the same in his 30s, still composing, recording.    In life, he married uri actress and then  have their own version of Haru.:)

Was this his tweet?

tumblr_ks5kob0zdd1qzh5sno1_500_zps2zzqlu

wooyoung:

tablo and his wife, hyejung

they look so beautiful and happy ♥

​It would be great if Wooyoung would be like Tablo in the future. He is so open with his relationship with the actress. He's been so happy talking about his marriage life in interviews and he is so proud of her and Haru.

It would be really great if Wooyoung would marry Seyoung have twins and feature in Superman is back. My DELULU because I am a fan of the show.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6

@chic-chic - it's highly possible he wants this type of married life esp after wgm.

Sy will make a good wife- she is caring and beautiful. Moreover as an idol it can be lonely, u can't go out without people taking your photos. He seems to enjoy simple stuff like mountain climbing, cycling and cooking. Maybe that's why sy not working cos her yeobo scared she will get taken by other guys!

• Like 6

Guest reyzusa

Uri gorgeus seyoungiee.. She stays with her short hair, hubby's ideal type.. I miss her so much, desperately wait her anything project..  

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

Uri gorgeus seyoungiee.. She stays with her short hair, hubby's ideal type.. I miss her so much, desperately wait her anything project..  

he is her cousin???.... seyoungie you are so pretty <3

Thanks for sharing the Instagram post for Seyoung. She is pretty as always and she has a good looking cousin. I seems good genes run in their family.  I am not sure but it seems that he is cheering for her.  #Park Se-Young  # cousin #fighting. I think it says that  they are not getting news for her return in screen for so long.

• Like 5

The more I look at cousin the more he looks like actor Yoon Park, who does have a gf.   And incidentally, Yoon Park is with JYP.   Gee, am I seeing things or not?  Am I this delulu already,  or not?

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 7