[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@SazaEz - yes, temporary, hopefully next week back to usual forum

2pm next month having concert so wy will be very busy

still waiting for news about sy, hopefully her agency will do something soon 

Still a lot of bugs cos my laptop crashed a few times

Read there is a historical drama coming soon, hope sy can get to act, love seeing her as a princess again. 

Glad wy and khun met up, they really good friends/bros. Fancy wy more mature nowadays. 

Can't to go back to our old forum, want to read fanfic. 

Just reading about wgm- the new couples what they did eg washing face, painting house, exercising, writing song will always remind me of 2young! Their interaction so natural and fun. :) Guess that's why wgm rating keeps dropping cos nothing new

U can tell from pic above 2pm really close, very rare cos a lot of groups do their own individual stuff and they get jealous of their members' success. Hope they stay this way forever.

Just reading about wgm- the new couples what they did eg washing face, painting house, exercising, writing song will always remind me of 2young! Their interaction so natural and fun. :) Guess that's why wgm rating keeps dropping cos nothing new

U can tell from pic above 2pm really close, very rare cos a lot of groups do their own individual stuff and they get jealous of their members' success. Hope they stay this way forever.

​The great thing about 2PM is that first and foremost, they are 2PM. They live and breathe 2PM. They realize that being 2PM is the reason they are where they are today. Each of their personal success is a 2PM success. Also, they went through a lot of crap early on in their career as well. They're silly and often act like they're five, but they're also extremely mature. I love them all.

Looking forward to seeing updates on Seyoung, as well as the boy's June comeback {which apparently has a sexy concept}.

Hi @scuttler and @sage-turquoise- glad u both make it to this temporary forum. Very quiet here. Just helping to keep the ship sailing. 

Yes, still patiently waiting for news esp sy. Think she is slowly looking thr the projects so that her 'yeobo' don't get jealous of the male lead. 9_9

@ujiyus1  @maria1313  @freeza
oh count me in I miss them so much and it is HARD without the ff 
hope the auther would update soon :(
it is funny how they both can be so quiet at the same time no news about them 
ok let's say they have more important things togather to do :wub:

Edited by amera46

YY shippers.... this is purely on delulu motive but who knows... it might be true!!!

Our newly appointed CSI/FBI agent @maria1313  did her investigation on the mysterious ring ... ok.. maybe not that mystery but... yeahhh... it's kinda mystery to us.  WY loves this ring... he wore it many times and based on investigation done by our agent Maria (clapped... clapped... Bravo gurl!!), he wore it on these dates:

29th August 2014 (after WGM ended and he went for JYP Nation and he wore the legendary hongdae hat that made our shippers heart fluttering till now)

25th Sept 2014

30th Sept 2014

30th Jan 2015

26th Apr 2015

28th Apr 2015

CEPgOrbUkAAwAAr.jpg

cr: jangwooyoung.net

With our highest delulu level, we are assuming that the ring is given by Seyoung and he just loved it so much that he had to wear it many times!! And these were just based on photos by fansite unnirs for his official schedules... kkkk.. he must have worn it other times and we just can't see it!

**end of our delulu**

Thank you!! LOL!!!

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 1

This caught my eyes.

[Jun. k's twitter] Our Youngshi, Wooyoung-shi, Jang Wooyoung-shi happy birthday
My little brother fighting!! #‎WooyoungieBirthday

Trans by 2pmalways

You know Jun.K is really not the best guy in keeping secrets. It's rather amusing that Jun.K said 'Our Young-shi'. Around 2pm and JYP they seldom point that part of his name, usually they pointed out Jang or Woo. In WGM they pointed it out a bunch of time since both are Young. Jun.K is saying something. LOLS. Keeping my delulu. 

Edited by ilikeme_stv
  • Like 1

This caught my eyes.

[Jun. k's twitter] Our Youngshi, Wooyoung-shi, Jang Wooyoung-shi happy birthday
My little brother fighting!! #‎WooyoungieBirthday

Trans by 2pmalways

You know Jun.K is really not the best guy in keeping secrets. It's rather amusing that Jun.K said 'Our Young-shi'. Around 2pm and JYP they seldom point that part of his name, usually they pointed out Jang or Woo. In WGM they pointed it out a bunch of time since both are Young. Jun.K is saying something. LOLS. Keeping my delulu. 

​I LIKE YOUR DELULU!!!! Keep it coming!! Now that you've pointed it out.. Jun K always call him.. uri Uyoungie or Uyoung...  **delulu up by one level**

• Like 1

I miss the old forum. The format of this forum feels weird to me. It's too quiet too. I am loving all of your delulus. Keep them comin' LOL. Sorry but what was the ring of Wooyoung. Can someone posts a picture?