[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Read an old article about Seyoung. Even before she was attracted to idols. So I think she is already Wooyoung's fan even before WGM LOL.

She then named Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In, and 46-years-old actor Kim Yoon Suk, as the actors she would like to star with. She added, “I would be really happy, if I could act with Song Joong Ki.”

The actress also revealed her ideal type, “I like a man who is popular. I like idols, they are all attractive.”

Guest reyzusa

You know Author-nim, everyday every one-hour, I refreshing your ff page, look forward desperately, wish the story update was available..  

Oh my Godness, Thats not easy to be shipper, just for wait fanfiction update..

Sorry OOT.. But I need help.. Where can I get subtitle of "Cat Funeral movie"??   :-? 

Guest AnnaC

Hey I wrote a fanfic awhile ago but 2 Young couple! Check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662759/love-is-a-sweet-melody-sung-by-two-khuntoria-nichkhun-woou-wooyoung-wegotmarried-2young

Guest ultra2pm

Pls support wooyoung solo
https://jwyworldunion.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/streaming-for-r-o-s-e-korean-version-on-melon/

https://twitter.com/jwyworldunion

@chic-chic thanks for posting. Wooyoung' birthday is 30 April so his fans must have celebrated early for him I went to watch 'my spring days' produced by hunus ent (seyoung's new co). Story wise quite touching about a girl getting heart transplant and falling in love with a widower with 2 kids. Coincidentally the mother in this story acted as sy's mother in sincerity moves heaven. I can totally see sy doing this type of drama. Only thing is must get handsome main actor. This story main actor pretty old, 2nd lead is handsome but usually don't get the girl. Most of sy's co-stars are all handsome but won't quote names cos wy will get jealous! Anyway hoping to hear about them soon

My spring days has a great story. So if Hunus entertainment will have another production they may also prioritize their artists. So I am hoping there is a new production soon and Seyoung will be on it. I think Seyoung will be partnered to someone older.

150202 NHK Music Japan - 2PM cut (‘Guilty Love’ Live)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g5otq_1080p-150202-mj-2pm-cut_music?start=82

hi guys! this is my first post here,been lurking for sooo long but now i decided to post something here.

in my life i only shipped 3couple,sogong (hyo jin & ji sub),amazing couple (hyun bin & ji won) and yy couple. shipping is realllllyyyy hard.. like reaaally hard.. its more like routine habbit to me to lurking here and there looking for some news (poor me lol). i slowly stop beeing sogong shippers after gong hyo jin datting news.

but for our couple? i really hope they can ended up together. they're sweet. and like jinwoon said "meat that is grilled too quickly is only burned on the outside but not cooked on the inside,you have to grill it slowly in order to get tasty meat later" and they become like that. they slowly but showing big progress in their relationship. from awkward conversation to walkin-while hugging each other in the crowd. we can exactly saw that their both fallin in love.

but today i saw instagram pict wy with 3women hugging one of them,again,i feel sad. even i dont know who they are. ahh being shipper is hard guys. i just hope they can be together for real.

*sorry for this absurd post,and for my bad english*

Had to search the photo and found it. My take: yes they are pretty, particularly the who he has his arm around. But WY is seems to be a deliberate and careful person who would not want to publicize something real (and tell the GF not to). Since this photo came from a fansite and was uploaded kinda quickly, they are likely fans, people from JYP, or friends from the industry.

@"Rizki Handini" I agree being a shipper isn'r easy. Hi and welcome to the YY forum.

@Gerry58 Agree as well. Will respect both SY and WY whatever they decide.