[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Alas! The long wait is over, our Park Seyoung-ie will soon be visible and active again :-) As I don't really know much of K-Entertainment.,it really got me worried reading previous write ups on how long artist & agency disputes are resolved. Thank God, JWY's "Yeobo" took the smart way and it paid off. Well done Park Seyoung :-) well done indeed :-)

So this is a production company that is new in artist management.

But it may be better as the company can focus on one or few pax. And since Hunus also has experience with producers/directors as contacts, it can only benefit the artist.

Congratulations uri Seyoung, wishing the new company will give you wings to fly and give you the success you work hard for.

To Hunus: One of those record-breaking iconic dramas or movies to catapult her career would be Ideal

:)

I'm so happy our princess found a new management! 
 I can't wait to see her new projects in the future.

Check out her new agency....http://www.hunusent.co.kr/

I hope they will really take care of her well this time.

Guest dreamerjc

So happy and excited that our princess has signed with a new agency to represent her.  Can't wait to see her in new projects. Fighting Seyoung !!!

Such great news about Seyoung....now I will be anxiously awaiting seeing her in a new drama!!  Anyone know anything about this agency??  I hope they treat her the way she deserves to be treated and she gets back to work soon.  Maybe a drama with WY having a role in it as well?? Am I asking for too much??
I hope all of you are doing well.  I have finally been given good news from the doctors and am feeling like a new woman...still an old ahjumma, but feeling really great and full of energy.  Sometimes you just need a little repair and refresh, right?  I am actually in the process of making a career change now and venturing out into the world, so I may not be around all the time, but you know for sure I will come by and check how our couple is doing, especially after today's news.  
Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread alive and for those that provide us with wonderful fanfics, gifs, updates, and fan accounts.  We have had some struggles this year so far, but let's hope for some happier times and news with the remainder of our year.
Until I see you again.....stay safe, healthy and happy!  Love you guys!!! 
:x  >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D<

Hi everyone. Life has caught me up and made me super busy but not a day passes that i don't think of them. They really occupy a very big space in my heart

Belated happy wedding anniversary.

Welcome back uri seyoungie

And today, i will see uri wooyoungie live on stage.

I am so excited.

PS: if you knos some hhottess that will be there please let me know so i can have some company.thanls everyone

Really good news for Seyoung. Basing on the company's profile Hunus Entertainment is  a company that produces shows and dramas. So I think this is a good choice for Seyoung because she can be on most of their productions.

Wooyoung @Incheon Airport

Good to hear from everyone esp PeggyM - our wait is over, Seyoung is coming back. I left a message on the actual news page so that everyone will know she is popular and hopefully soon she will get cast in a drama. She is one of the few young actresses in the 20s I like. Most of my fav actresses are either married or pregnant! Hope this year will be good for both sy and wy- career wise but also mean they will have less time to date.

Omaigaddd....I'm so happy for Seyoungie...congrats Princess!!

Please do a project soon...missing you so much!! I was hoping she would do the imaginary sageuk about that heaven lords that I read somewhere...haihhh...but I think they have already cast the role....

Anyway...fighting! Wy must be happy for her too. I'm so glad the dispute was not too long... >:D<

I'm glad Peggy unni is fine too...

WY new solo from Japanese album 2PM of 2PM titled "Blue Light" .... and I found this on wikipedia (yeahh.. I am bored)... kkkk...it has princess!! ok ok.. too much delulu!! Anyway.. it's a scary story!! hahaa!!

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en"The Blue Light From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For other uses, see Blue Light (disambiguation).

"The Blue Light" is a Brothers Grimm fairy tale. Many of the features from Hans Christian Andersen's later work "The Tinder Box" and from the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp originate with this version.

It is Aarne-Thompson type 562, The Spirit in the Blue Light.[1] Other tales of this type include "The Three Dogs" and "The Tinderbox".[2]

Synopsis

A soldier has been discharged from the king's service because of his wounds. The soldier leaves the castle and as night falls he requires somewhere to stay. Encountering the cottage of a witch, he asks her for lodging.

She agrees on condition that he spade her garden the next day. This takes so long that he must stay another night, and in return she asks him to chop her wood. Once again, he must stay another night. The following day she requests that he go into a well and retrieve her blue light for her. He is in the process of doing so, but realizes he is being tricked and will be trapped in the well as soon as he gives it to her.

He keeps the light for himself, not knowing what it is, but she leaves him in the well. He decides to smoke one last time and lights his pipe with the blue light. A dwarf comes to grant him whatever he wishes. He first asks to be led out of the well, then for the witch to be taken to jail and hanged.

The soldier is still upset about the king, so he asks that the dwarf bring the princess so he may sleep with her, just to anger the king. When she wakes up, the princess tells her mother of her strange "dream", which the queen believes could have actually happened. She has the princess fill her pocket with peas and put a little hole in it so that if she actually is carried away they will be able to follow the path.

The dwarf, however, notices, and spreads peas all over the city so that the peas lead to everywhere and cannot pin it on the soldier. The next night, she plans on hiding her shoe in the home to which she is taken. The dwarf warns against this to the soldier, but he does not heed it. The next day, the princess's shoe is found in his quarters and he is taken to jail. He sends his friend to get the blue light and as his final request asks for a last smoke of his pipe. The dwarf appears and kills the henchmen; the soldier also demands the king's life, but spares him after he begs for mercy. The soldier marries the princess and takes the throne. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Light

i know i m late but happy anniversary 2young and 2young squada few of u were back, i am glad to see familiar names
it's bittersweet because seyoung's dispute came to end toolooks like fans' supports motivated seyoung to perform better in the futurelooks like she's aware of our support through twitter, instagram, etc 
i hope we'll see her very very very very very soon!!