[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest jwoocey

He may have deleted his account because of the fan pictures he reposted that are actually not permitted in sony concerts :/

@jwoocey thanks for that insight. That is probably the reason. Was he just resending fan-taken photos? Or was it someone else who hacked and sent? There were no messages on his last post.

But sad...I spazz on his IGs as a YY shipper; maybe the secondary reason he had to take it down is that his posts are starting to be obviously telling? I want him to keep hinting so please not this reason :((

Too bad Wooyoung's IG account was deactivated. No more updates and hints. However there are no news about Wooyoung either deleting his account or news about someone hacking his account. It should have been a big news. Waah what is happening?

Guest vanya

Today is White Day, right ?? Day of presenting gifts from a man to the ones he loved with sincerity, effort and emotion..... hope JWY had one's....

CAC9SZoUMAEbLZz.jpg

I just google white day, found that Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China celebrate it after Valentine's Day. Learn something new.

Welcome @2y-nation, wave hand. Welcome everyone to post.

I also join recently cos I am a fan of both of them

Guest yantz3

Let's hands spazz.....

tumblr_nl7901Gy031qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Sorry Oppa Freaks...I have to deactivated Wooyoungie IG for a lil bit ...He's too obvious...it just make me worry... :D 
tumblr_ndqtn9zbe61rakwyuo2_1280.jpg

Oh Noooo....Andweeeee.....kekeke...
cr to fyjangwooyoung , parkseyoungfan