[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

Haisztzzzz!!!!this ajhuma need to sleep now!!ill try to meet Wooyoung in my dreams to asked about Happy Birthday who's inside that song lol!!i think this man want to shared the i know your shirt lol,,moved on and gived up JWYoung,,you have PSYoung your only girl!!!goodmornyt YY girls,,Keep cool and enjoy the ride!! OYASUMINASAI!!!!!

:x :\">

OMG ...you guys are so funny...I lol-ing so hard reading everyone post...I mean the funny one...don't get me wrong ...I don't laugh at u who was sad n hurting...

@diendong‌ ....Oh good Lord... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) pictures tell it all....lolololol...

@PerryjoH‌ ...let us know if u find the answer in your dream...I'm dying to know too...hahaha...

I thank everyone who so dedicated to stay n make this thread so lovely...of course ship will sometime shaky too...that's how the things will make us stronger than ever!!! (Shout the 2pm song don't stop can't stop...kekeke)

@scuttler‌ ... @shineehappypandas‌ ... once again...n again n again in the future....Thank you so much...your essay ...the gifs n all of everyone contribution are AWESOME!! I love it so much that I cried from happiness....

=D> =D> :-bd :-bd

@ujiyus1‌ wooyoung pict with the baby...APAAAAA...hahaha...

@Kimooki‌ ...very nice opinion n thought...I agree with you too...we're human being too...some doubts came up to surface sometime...it's normal for us to think of any possibility if we love certain thing...

I love everyone writing and opinion...let's keep supporting those we beleive is the best...don't be sad...don't be bother...don't hate,don't leave...it will not be easy in the future too... You can do it...Wooyoungah...Seyoungah...YYnation...2Young shipper... virtual hugs sent to everyone... >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest Sarie_31

I was lurking... (as always)...coz I'm not good enough to write comment or long post...actually... I watch every episodes again and again and again and again everytime I miss them... (and always skip the ending ep  :(( )@scuttler... @shineehappypandas... the essay so awesome... love it...   :x fighting everyone...  :)>-

Wooyoung IG ...Where...
tumblr_nk3bssadYj1qe4t2io1_500.jpg
He posted some of thing related to walking,steps? foot prints ,shoes,song : shall we walk together....hhmmmm...what's that mean?

Hi Everyone. I've been a follower of the YY Nation thread since July 2014. I'm in my early 40's - an ahjumma :-). Is there anyone here from Australia? I'm not much of a computer savvy, but I'll do my best. I was me who sent @PeggyM photos of 2PM Go Crazy World Tour stage before the show - yes I watched the concert on day 1, Hansatoys - stuff animal store & JYP building thru FB. It was posted by @PeggyM here about 300+ pages ago. It was in October when I went to Seoul for holiday. I love everyone's maturity & intelligence on this thread. I love the delulu's and the jokes. Looking forward to future interaction with you all. Apologies for the long post..

@scuttler‌, thank you again for all.your hard work in the contest. also @shineehappypandas‌ @jbum‌ and others. You are all so daebak. I love that last essay and fanfic that brought the relationship to a real marriage with a baby.. I loved that it picked up from "lets throw this (mission card) and get married for real" As for the shoes, the footsteps in the sand, walking together -- always double meaning yes? I think he wants fans to walk with him in support in this solo journey in Japan. As WY fans, of course we will! So will SY as no. 1 fan and inspiration! Btw, aside from the short HB and Rose teasers I can't find anything on YT. Help....if there are any links please post...thanks in advance! :x

Guest PerryjoH

Happy weekends YY ladies!!thank you for My only Girl video @SazaEz wanna spazz those lyrics too,,related again to uri Seyoung hahhaha,,aigoo someone barking again???heoooolllll!!!!!,,@yantz3 i met Woo in my dreams but we cant talk too much he is dead tired sleeping like a baby,i asked him about Happy Birthday and reply me with loud voice,,,BULAH!!!!![i dont know]lol~i think he is dreaming too hahhahahahha!!!!!

welcome to delulu land @standingtallyy< yes i know you!![kababayan] feel free to share your delulu to relieved your stress,,lately i posted too much to released my frustration about Woo solo,,i cant go and sold my tix due to complicated schedule~but in return for my love and support purchasing his set box of album and some goods!!like you im also ajhumma and enjoying my 40's life begin lol,Stay cool YY nation!!

ladies we are in pages 1111~make a wish~~I wish everything will be successful in love and career #YYISLOVE

;;) :x >:D<

@standingtallyy ...welcome! please share more...let's delulu together...akkkh you are so lucky ... I wanna watch FK too...I miss uri Seyoungie....
@PerryjoH ...hahaha...
@ujiyus1 ... He sure looks happy there... :D 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/wooyoung-has-a-successful-showcase-tour-in-japan

Wooyoung has a successful showcase tour in Japan

Wooyoung_1424449471_showcase.jpg
He performed the four songs off this single, wowing the crowd with his energizing charisma that lasted for over two and half overs all by himself!  It must've been hard for the audience to tear their eyes away for even a second with this talented performer on stage.  Showing no signs of nerves, he performed with ease, making his audience, in turn, also feel at ease watching him. 

After Wooyoung finishes his solo promotions, he will embark on an arena tour with 2PM for 14 performances starting in Fukuoka on April 7 to meet a total of 150,000 lucky fans!