[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttlermy dear, are you even human? you did everything very quickly, super awesome!thanks to you and your team @shineehappypandas @jbum and the rest i miss >.<  
the writing is super awesome i wish our YY can read it for themselves :)i don't think i can make it better going to vote for the quote and photos right after this
2 thumbs up from seyoung :)seyoung sure wanna give more but you know, soompi rules >.< lolcredit: http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/
tumblr_nhjbb9bP1E1to59dfo4_400.giftumblr_nhjbb9bP1E1to59dfo4_400.gif

Thank you for all of you who has contributed @scuttler‌ @shineepanda‌ @jbum‌ especially @scuttler‌ ooh you soo good in writing n describe thing.

thank you thank you thank you.

i miss @bladerunner‌ n is it agashi who made mini story of 2young. Love you all.

Just voted and that was SUP SUP SUPER hard for me to choose!! I shortlisted to 5..then I added another 3... then I slashed another 2.. then I scrolled up and down and added another 4... then I was SUP SUP SUPER CONFUSED!!! Phewwww...this multiple choice was more tough than my exams!!!

THANK YOU ALL YY NATION and special thanks to @scuttler @jbum @shineehappypandas .... !!!
tumblr_inline_n4k5wzTeeh1rj8ppn.gif
cr: as tagged

Wow! That was the hardest multiple choice survey questions! Our couple may have had only 33 short episodes, but they had the most quotable quotes, and most candid pictures! And I've watched from Season 1 til 2young's episodes ended!

Great job, @scuttler, @shineehappypandas‌, @jbum‌!!!

Posted! Below is the complete entry that is living here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28244517/#Comment_28244517
2Young/YY Couple

tumblr_njo8vvT2xO1to59dfo1_540.png
NamesJang Wooyoung (2PM) & Park Seyoung
Ages25 & 26  (International Age)
OccupationsWooyoung - Idol, Singer, Dancer, Composer, Producer, Actor, Model
Seyoung - Actress, Singer, Model
How did they meetNot all love stories start at first sight. For some, it could take several sightings over the span of 2-plus years for their love story to come to fruition.
Park Seyoung (Faith, School 2013, Fashion King) and Jang Wooyoung (2PM, Dream High) first breathed the same air on the set of a Coca Cola CF in 2012. Due to misaligned stars, Seyoung ended up being paired up with Wooyoung's fellow 2PM members, while he was off elsewhere on the set. After that CF, Seyoung went off to star in several dramas, making a name for herself in the KDrama industry, while Wooyoung released several more albums with 2PM, and debuted as a solo artist.

Throughout 2013, it seems as if the stars would eventually align themselves. Yet, the several occasions in which the two, once again, shared the same recycled air, this time on the set of 'Music Bank', resulted in mere passing glances and quick hellos & thank yous.

Their celestial puzzle, finally, pieced itself together on December 31, 2013, when they both received envelopes informing them of their impending marriage to a mysterious partner. Then, on a cold January 2, 2014, with nervous hearts and over-sized teddy bears in tow, the two set off to the cafe that would serve as the setting for two of the most important days of their lives.

In that cafe, the beastly idol, with his arsenal of aegyo, waited anxiously for the angelic beauty, whose bluntness could put baseball bats to shame. As she stepped through the blue doors of the chocolate cafe, he braced himself, eyes closed and knees shaking, as he listened to each step that would bring her into his life.

As she entered the room, giving him a shy hello, he kept his eyes closed and face down, silently bracing himself for the introduction that would change his life. Gathering courage, he looked up into the eyes of a matching teddy bear. Letting out a nervous laugh, he helped settle her teddy bear next to his. Smiling, he greeted her shyly. As they introduced themselves, two nervous hands clasped in a handshake, they embarked upon their unconventional, whirlwind romance, setting fires aflame in the hearts of shippers worldwide.

@scuttler ... you are amazing...beautifully done....aaawww I read that n brought me tears sooo lovely n make me miss them more... @shineehappypandas @jbum and everyone else.... you guys are rock...I LOVE YOU! 
Just voted for the poll ....We're the best!! 
85b4d58f1483536d21ad317ff323ba74.png

Guest caramelcake

diendong said:

Wow Shipper's Contest!! :bz :bz
let's calling old Squads!! @bladerunner‌ @hanaluvKM @DaniaH‌ @caramelcake‌ @shin27 @Pu_3‌ @leeminaa‌ @PerryjoH‌ @misszy‌ @ulizz‌ @zidge22‌ @dilawidj‌ unnie @rosera‌ please please comeback and joint us for this contest.. Please help YYCouple shipper and win the prizes..  <:-P
By the way I miss you all... like I m
iss Park Seyoung ;;) 

Big thanks to @scuttler All credits to you for your hard work and persistence and to everyone who helped and casted their votes :-bdLet's show our support by visiting the shippers paradise site (as @ujiyus1 unnie provided above), hit awesome and once again show how competitive yy shippers are. 
Go go yy nation!!!dispciable-me-super-excited_zps3113242e.gif

These were the moments...
They used to sit one seat apart...vlcsnap-2014-10-03-02h04m19s185_zpscza31xqp.png

and now... 23_zpsej0ei8jb.jpg
:x :x :x

Guest NorsalwaA

OMG....i miss so much

Wasn't even aware there's a contest going on. I'm sorry for everything that i miss

Daebak to all that's involve in the making of the wonderful entry and my heart still fluttering after reading it

Let's win this girls.....fighting