[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

This is not a new interview...

Kang In from Super Junior mentioned his kiss scene with Park Se-yeong from the movie "The Cat Funeral" and her sexy pictorial came into the picture.

Park Se-yeong appeared in the March issue of Arena Homme Plus full of beauty. Her full breasts and 'S' line drew the attention of men.

photo549268.jpg

Park Se-yeong made her debut in 2011 SBS "If Tomorrow Comes" and continued to star in "The Equator Man", "Love Rain", "Faith" and others. She starred in the KBS 2TV drama "School 2013" as Song Ha-kyeong and made her statement. She then led the KBS 2TV drama "Sweet Springs" and then the movie "The Cat Funeral".

About the kiss with Kang In, Netizens say, "Kang In and his taste in women", "Wow her body", "She's sexy" and more.

Meanwhile, Kang In attended the premier showcase for "The Cat Funeral" on the 7th and said, "There's a lot of intimacy but it was mostly in the beginning. We kissed before we even got to know each other".

http://www.hancinema.net/the-cat-funeral-park-se-yeong-s-cleavage-line-77315.html

Yups...that's our Seyoung...gorgeous...pretty...sexy...That's why Wooyoungie fell hard to her...

But if he read that..Wow,her body,so sexy n so on,n Kangin statement about a lot of intimacy scene...I think he'll be like this...kekeke

m6-1.jpg

Pouty Wooyoungie.... :D 

@scuttler i have to agree that being a good pianist and an excellent dancer...i first couldnt understand why he was so shy and hesitant when she asked him to. Even dancing at jyp studio...he was very reluctant...and playing piano for her bday...why? When she was asking so sweetly...and even requested just play sthg simple...as long as he played for her...

Then i realize it's not easy coz he's not dancing or playing the piano for just anyone. It's seyoung...he wanted to show his best...perhaps..just like for their wedding...he wanted to be prepared...but wyoung ahhh...yr girl didnt want perfection, she just wanted you to do it for her...just for her alone. I find it also sweet that her request always made him nervous...it's not like he didnt want to...but almost like he couldnt...in front of her 8-> 8->

@jann17 I totally agree with you. While she's proud of his work and his talent, at the end of the day, she doesn't want 2PM Wooyoung as much as she wants Jang Wooyoung from Busan. She likes him for all his silliness and faults. Him being an idol is just a bonus. He just doesn't want to disappoint her because when she's sad, he's sad. At least that's the way I see it.

@scuttler‌ dreamy! It makes you want to go to Jeju and stalk them! :smiley:

Anyway, I'm excited to share that I received my 365 Days with 2PM Calendar set all the way from SK, today! What can I say? I now have a boxful of 2PM members in all sizes and forms!! A giant poster, notepad, planner, wall and desk calendars, a sticker sheet, photo cards, and a dvd of their Phuket side trip.

Being a WY fan and a YY shipper more, I find little hints noteworthy!

@SJ_RN89: When the obvious stares right back at you... you can only smile! #JWSY #JWY #SY #S #Y #2YoungCouple…

And so, I studied how WY does this Y siggy, and how us, normal people would write our Y! =)) =))

@SJ_RN89: @salwa_1610 my 2young blood heats up with excitement when he gives out hints, he knows shippers can pick up! http://moby.to/28dksu

Happy Friday and weekend YY Nation.  For us here we have a 3-day weekend because Monday is Martin Luther King Day....if any of you don't know who he is/was, you could definitely read about him online somewhere.  I'm actually curious if he is known in other countries as well though.  Anyhow, it's a school holiday, so this is one very happy mama!  After finals this week and still one more to go next Tuesday, I'm looking forward to some relaxation, catching up with all of you, our couple and some dramas!!  Even though I haven't posted much this week, I have been checking in as much as I can and I'm so happy to see the FF's still going strongly and keeping us on the edge of our seats waiting for the next chapter to come....thank you to all of our skilled writers and contributors :D
Just a little something to look forward to, because I know how much you all love when I come up with a game here and there (ok, quit with the smirking!!), while I was waiting here and there in between tests, I came up with a brilliant idea for a game, which I hope to drop on you some time this weekend.  Look forward to it.....or beware, whichever your feeling may be :D
Has anyone found a place where we can watch Cat Funeral or did I happen to miss a link for it already being posted??  I know it probably will be awhile before a subbed version is available, but I would like to watch it even if I don't completely understand, just so I can see Seyoung.
I hope all of you have a great weekend planned, as always stay safe.....I'll be back to check on all of you in a couple days :D
:x >:D< :x >:D<
Edit.....almost forgot this....it's just because :D
1zn7x8y.gif  is it ok that he wears more makeup than most women I know?

Hi-Touch Event 150116B7ct8m0CEAAM1f5.jpgB7cv_d9CEAATh-P.jpgB7cuaD9CAAIAW7k.jpgCr: as tagged
[FANACC] Wooyoung introduced himself "Hello everyone, I'm RouRou" cr. DearJWY张祐荣中文个站
"Rourou" is Wooyoung's nickname in China which means "meat"
[FANACC] First, Wooyoung saw the "Wo Ai Ni (I Love You)" banner, he read it quietly , then he asked Khun looked at it, Woo laughed happily and nodded.
Wooyoung saw fans who wore that rainbow hair wig and giggled. Cr. 乱搭Family_NUNA大姐头
Cr: besidewooyoung

afternoon y y nation 
- wooyoung video teaser for his comback the piano and bday song remind me of seyoung bday 
-2pm guilty love sound so good can't wait for full mv 
- wooyoung changed his ig profile picto  the song " let's just go" try listen to it is really nice and the lyrics I wouder if it reflex his feelings now ?! or it is just a nice song for him ?!
- hope cat funeral is doing well( finger crossed )
have a nice day everyone 
happy sailing 
fighting 

Can I just say that the first thoughts that came to me upon seeing this picture was... 'DAMN. He looks good. Seyoung, girlfriend, GET IT.' Followed by a mental medley of Marvin Gaye's finest tunes. I'm not even jealous. He's all yours, Girlfriend.

tumblr_nia4172wjb1qd38too1_400.jpg

Cr. w0430.com

Agree with you @scuttler ...Seyoung's boyfriend looks so fiinneee... I think his hairstyle at his best in this Go Crazy tour IMO...Very clean n neat...

tumblr_nia42v3gIv1qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_nia491VTAg1qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_ni9cw7s1TT1qe4t2io2_1280.jpg
CR. as tagged..
His clean haircuts.....12947a7484f3e5eba62fa6a5d9c59807.png
b298d29e2d0a5baa94c17945c86c1af2.png89b342d78814e55baa3555db6d9b9955.png