[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jbum Whoaaa...!!! thank you so much dear....I'm loving it! Yes I agree with @Sage_Turquoise ...you should write a book...about YYcouple...that would be awesome...Also for our other author-nim...thank you so much...to make this thread so colorful... :) ., and all YY Nation ...u guys are  daebak!..It's winter in here...but how can be so hot in my room...let me check the heater...be right back... :D 
I need to do this... kekeke
Its-too-hot-today_thumb.jpg

@jyh95 said: There's too many unnideul here who keep welcoming me with warm hearted . I dont feel like  a stranger who enter someone else home without permission  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . Well curiosity kill me actually . I just wanna knows , There's a fandom name right ? For example , Song jae rim and Kim So eun , Their fans call themselves "Honeybees" . How about 2young couple ? Sory for this sudden . 
I'm actually , Keep googling them from yesterday . Hahaha am i sound weird and sasaeng ? Because i really wanna know more about 2young . Instead of just watching them . I think i should  study about 2young . Been watching them , What can i say . I love them , i love their naturalness toward each other even at the first episode they quite awkward . Well every couple will awkward for the first time meeting but i think both of them did well . Seyoung so lovely . Everytime she talk , she act , she look so calm .  :x I think i should offer her to become my sister since i dont have any sister ㅋㅋㅋ
I dont know why i'm doin this . But this i think this is so important . Since Wooyoung birth in year of snake and Seyoung's year is dragon . hehe . I think it describe both wooyoung and seyoung perfectly even we cant 100% trust on it :D 
The Dragon and the Snake make a good match as long as they know one another’s habits and motivations As lovers, these two could enjoy an electrifying connection. Their physical attraction is robust and they share a meeting of the wits as well; problems may arise, however, due to their differing energy levels. The Dragon has plenty of get-up-and-go energy, while the Snake tends toward self-indulgence and even laziness, especially when feeling satisfied. ‘Why move when I’m so comfortable here’ seems to be the Snake’s motto .  And also the Snake suffers from a certain inner insecurity that often leads to jealousy and possessiveness in a love relationship. Both signs will have to employ patience and understanding to ensure their union runs smoothly . 

Guest liestiana

How lucky the stewardess who greeted at them when their honeymoon trip, right? >
Let me introduce her. Here she is. The beautiful stewardess of LOVE Airlines lol >
cr : as tagged

@jbum‌ your ff daebak. It's past midnight now in my country, raining outside, my body hot hot hot. Should i wake my hubby :P , well ummm oh what the....

hi everyone..
so glad we finally see our princess..she is beautiful...am happy that she looks happy (maybe boyfriend treats her well ..delu mode ON)
@jbum - love your FF..i wonder what would 2young reaction be if they read d FF..
 no wonder ppl say being a shipper is hard but fun...when you have two people who are super private..who might not share anything for years...we just have to find clues (cue FBI YY nation) to indicate there is 'something' going on with them..plus i dont get it why actors/actress can easily announce they are dating but not idols....after all both are in the entertainment industry...but why double standard...
anyway lets enjoy the ride..and hope there is light at the end of the tunnel...