[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Ongoing J- Hottests Fan Meet in Saitama Arena, Japan: 2PM members were switching songs to sing; and Wooyoung sang Nickhun's Let It Rain, in English, while playing the piano! We all know who loves a man playing a piano, right? ---- Let It Rain (Nickhun Solo) This is for my Hottest Close my eyes and let the world go by I Feel the rain drops on my mind When the time gets hard with no where left to hide Just wanna drop down and cry Then you came and changed my life Being the bestest friend of mine Oh I can’t ask for more So let them bring it on’ Let it rain let it rain Oh I ain’t scared no more Let it rain let it rain I know I got you by my side Then you came and changed my life Being the guardian angel of mine woo Baby Wrap your wings to protect me Without you I can’t make it through the rain Let it rain let it rain Oh I ain’t scared no more Let it rain let it rain I know I got you by my side Like an angel like my mother Like the bestest friend of mine Like an angel like my mother Like the bestest friend of mine Like an angel like my mother Like the bestest friend of mine So I let it rain Cr.kpoplyrics.net

Guest ocha23_

@Sage_Turquoise‌ I feel suspicious with wy choice of song, hehehe.. bring it on coz i ain't no scare.. let it rain.. being the guardian of mine.. like an angel like my mother like a bestfriend of mine.. hmm, babywoo need his princess sy.. *delulu

Guest freeza

@jbum the ff daebak.

Now prepare for the long rant,

You know what when i watch their ep many thought and many question came to my mind. Why they don't have bed scene in singapore? I mean they went on a honeymoon there, they even got married there but why there's no bed scene? Not even touring the room, not even a glimpse of their honeymoon bed, why?

Then when chuseok day when the mc ask about the kiss wheter she is slept or pretending to slept, she answered she slept but awake by wooyoung kiss and and and she said she slept just now too. So it meant she slept before she made juices right? ( someone in this forum mention this before but i forgot who) I'm sure there suppose to be bed scene before morning but where was that scene? And then the kiss scene in the inn at paldang it was suppose to be one ep with practicing script right? Why mixed it with chuseok ep? not to mention the back and ford scene, i meant the editing sometime made me frustrated. Aishh my head hurt. Aaaahhg if only i could watch all un edited scene.

I have much more to say but enough for now, later i'm going to post why i believe they are real couple.

@ocha_23 I think so too! :D His choices in the songs he sings; the poems he makes; the messages he writes to his fans; all have double meaning. It will be interesting to see what songs he came up with for his solo concert in February! Most interesting is the Happy Birthday song he clued us all in on his instagram post awhile back!

Here comes The Piano Man! :)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/2pms-wooyoung-to-make-his-japanese-solo-debut-next-month

Wooyoung is the next 2PM member to make his Japanese solo debut in February!

According to music insiders, Wooyoung will be kicking off his Japanese solo tour in Aichi on February 19-20 followed by Tokyo on March 2-5, and Osaka on March 9-11, and it turns out a Japanese solo album release will coincide this tour! Although Wooyoung made his Korean solo debut with '23, Male, Single' in 2012, this will be his first official solo activity in Japan.

As a group, 2PM will hold their fanclub event '2PM Hottest Japan New Year's Party 2015 OLD BOY vs YOUNG BOY' at Saitama Super Arena on January 3-4, and will release their 9th Japanese single "Guilty Love" on the 28th.

Guest yantz3

Happy 1st Anniversary my one n only favorite couple...2Young..YYcouple..
tumblr_nhm7logCLC1rzicw0o6_1280.jpg

THESE MAKE ME DREAMY ...AWWW... tumblr_nhls8pw5iH1qe4t2io2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhls8pw5iH1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg
cr as tagged
#YYcouple#2Young#SupportParkSeyoung#SupportJangWooyoung#YYNation

Guest yantz3

tumblr_nhlo10CAJ01qe4t2io3_1280.jpgI see that Young Boy's logo as 'YY' ...kekeke...don't mind my delulu...
tumblr_nhlnhn0ZJg1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg

I didn't see a single SPOT on his skin...he's sooooo CLEANNNN....I bet it smells good too...LOL... (Seyoung spill it a bit please... ;)  ;) )....