[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I saw this on the 2Young Thailand Fanpage and thought I'd share. Whether or not it was intentional, I thought it was funny. Chansung slyly teasing Wooyoung about Seyoung?
tumblr_nheli9Pe8N1qd38too1_400.jpg

Square 1: Yellow: Wooyoung teases Chansung about his clothes Caption: What are you wearing?Square 2: Purple: Chansung teases, saying he just came back from mountain climbing Caption: I just came back from mountain climbing!Square 3: Yellow: Wooyoung Changes the subject Caption: (To Minjun) I haven't seen you wear this in a very long time!Square 4: Purple: Chansung laughs to himself Caption: (Minjun) It's because we're about to have a fan meeting.
In regards to the comment earlier, I want to thank @uliyus1 @jann17 @NorsalwaA for being classy and mature. I wanted to reply but didn't know how to do it without being overly defensive, so I decided not to. I'm good with most types of criticism, but the one thing I get extremely defensive about is when someone tries to question my ethics be it about work or my friends and family. Anyway, thank you for your responses. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

I'm a happy daughter. A happy Sister. A Happy wifey wanna be ( see my love life just fine :P ). A (not so happy) worker you know why? This is almost end of 2014 and tomorrow I (still) have to go to the office and finish my love letter to my bos (yearly report.red) see.. How happy I am. I went to the movie, hang out with my friends and officemates at coffee shop. Attending my fam gath. Dating and doing my laundry day! Nothing changes...

Beside... 2young made me so happy in 2014, having alot of oversea sisters and bro in here... be a half baked FF author and owner of IG of 2young... See see how happy and swag I am..! kkkkkk... Ignore my unmaturity.. But I dont care... I'm so happy to be a part of this superb ship.. And be gratefull of this awesome relationship with 2youngsquads here.. That is because of wooyoung and seyoung.

So, dont you ever jugde a shipper by their activities in here, you dont even know them at all. I bet its only you the one who have to grow up :) happy moved on yaa... @KaniaN‌ annyeong 안녕

KaniaN said: sorry guys, I moved on. It's been a great time watching SY and WY, but spending most of our time wondering how they've been doing and so on will really waste our time. Hope we can all grow up and spend our leisure time on another meaningful purposes like study, doing business, or work.

anw, all the best for all of you.
good luck

@kaniaN
since when loving and supporting others is considered wasting of time ?!!!
for me this couple this ship and this people have done nothing but good for me 
I tell you my life is going so well 
acually shipping this couple has been and will be a beautiful part of my life 
it is enough for me that whenever i see them or be here with all the great shipper
it put a smile on my face 
acually i have planned to say more 
but  I think you got the massage
glad that you find your way !
#AlwaysSupportParkSeYoung
#AlwaysSupportJangWooYoung

@KaniaN I remember you so well. The girl who always asked me for a recap when she missed the live stream because she's still in school lols. Anyways, good to see u again dear though I don't think the feeling is still mutual. I just hope you properly conduct yourself the next time you show up. Like why would u even peek at the forum if you don't care anymore and waste your precious time writing that comment. I honestly respect your honesty it's just that i find the latter part disrespectful judging everyone here not being productive with their time. I mean we all have our own level of fandom but that doesn't mean we are not living our life. I think I'll have to throw back that growing up part to you because I think you need that more than we do. Seriously, buy yourself some manners. You actually sound like a hater, though I think you're not. It's just that you're not into it anymore, but similar in someways. Like a hater do, why in the world would they watch or read or follow, whatever...things that are not of interest to them and just move on and see the ones they like??? Aren't they wasting their time? For what, what would they get??? Frustration? Hate? Or wrinkles perhaps? What do we get from being a shipper? Happy feelings, bunch of friends... Those are not time wasted. Should I feel like watching their eps again, I'd definitely do it at my own convenience. Don't take this as a scorn but a message from an older sister to another. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings. It was never my intention. I'm just voicing out my opinion like you did. Enough said let's just live and let live, love and let love.

@scuttler‌ i was staring for sometime at that pic with little light bulbs on it, figuring what the h$&@ is it and then I figured. Silly me lols

Shipping this couple is my HAPPY vitamins. It relieves me of stress from everyday life LOL. That is why I am really thankful for all shippers who are still here sharing insights, delusions and information about Wooyoung and Seyoung.

This may be off topic but have you seen the news about the other WGM couple who kissed during MBC  Awards for entertainment. I immediately thought  what if it was 2young all shippers here may have gone  crazy.

Your Wedding Is...

A time for romance,

Hearts warm with joy,

Tingles of anticipation.

A time for love,

Merging your two lives

Together as one.

A time for hopes,

That your fondest dreams

Will come true, together.

A time for plans,

Sharing ideas

To make it all happen.

May your reality

Exceed your happiest wishes

In every way!

(By Joanna Fuchs)

>

@KaniaN

said: sorry guys, I moved on. It's been a great time watching SY and WY, but spending most of our time wondering how they've been doing and so on will really waste our time. Hope we can all grow up and spend our leisure time on another meaningful purposes like study, doing business, or work.

anw, all the best for all of you.

good luck

@chic-chic wooyoung with a flower reminds me of seyoung's movie poster lols. Only wifey holds it like how hubby does with the spoon in the cooking episode ie holding it to cover an eye while woo holds it as if he's kissing it. I hope I'd see him one day kissing his real flower lol. To all the shippers and lurkers, Happy New Year! I hope you'd get to spend it with your love ones *wink* *wink*. God bless us.