chic-chic

morning y y 
waking up tierd and moody your video @liestiana has put wide smile on my face 
love it so much thank you dear 
only this couple can change my mood into happiness in secs 
counting the days to see our princess miss her so much 
@scuttler missing your ff so much can't wait for an update 
have a nice day everyone love you all 

I saw this on youtube where they bring a parody song from SNSD with the title tell me your wish in 2009 unexpectedly, they are male singer MC mong, Key and Taemin from SHINee, Wooyoung and Taecyeon of 2PM,,,, make me shriek hysterically see they repeatedly,,, and all four of them turned out to be married in WGM except MC Mong...f you want to see the other side of our prince .... take a look at this video

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

The news that Seyoung will attend the premiere of Cat Funeral is really great. But basing on what I understood for now it still  difficult to attend stage interviews and other shows for promotion of the movie because the mediation process is not yet over. I want the mediation process of her contract dispute to end already. We want more of Seyoung please. But I am not sure if its correct, she won the dispute against SALT right ? But because the process is not yet over that is why she cannot sign with another agency?

#‎2PM‬ will attend charity concert which to be held in Samsung Hospital w/ JYP artists on Dec.29th via: opkmgroup

[LQ] 141229 Wooyoung #우영 at Samsung Central Hospital - JYP Nation Charity Event [1] RT @WooStinY0430: pic.twitter.com/jKHUyP4Tpj

— Beside Wooyoung (@besidewooyoung)

December 29, 2014

[LQ] 141229 Wooyoung #우영 at Samsung Central Hospital - JYP Nation Charity Event [7] RT @NBA713: http://t.co/nCb0QLoZxf

— Beside Wooyoung (@besidewooyoung)

December 29, 2014

The boyfriend is soooo handsome and soooooooo happy. Must be the power of LOVE !! He looks sooooooo in love :x <:-P

Guest fccloud

Hello! 
I'm a WGM fan that's shipping a handful of couples, 2young being one of them :x
As I was watching 2PM's Gayo Daechukje performance I couldn't help but to pay attention to the glasses that he was wearing.The reason why is because I can remember two episodes when one of them was were black glasses while the other one was wearing white:
*The episode where they went hiking together *The episode where they traveled to Singapore 
Delulu: They were chosen as a messeage to Seyoung (in the sense of belonging together, kind of like a Yin/Yang sort of thing)...
Rational: They were chosen to balance out his otherwise colorful(!) outfit...

OMGee!  Our ship is sailing the high seas!  I've never seen so many people that are online in our thread!  
Whoa! 242 online in this forum!  Daebak!  I guess a lot of people are searching infos about our couple!  Dont be shy people, make your presence felt and make a message here for Wooyoung and Seyoung.
I've been away again but everytime I visit this forum, it makes me a happy shipper.
YY couple fighting!  YY Nation fighting!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! 

:-* :x :-h

Hi chingus... while waiting for the new year, seyoung's movie and wooyoung's solo...why dont u gurls try reading the webtoon Cat Funeral....the leading girl is so so similar to seyoung in character...i totally lol-ed reading it..

http://onemanga.tv/cat_funeral/

:x :x :x

@chic-chic‌ I dont think she has won over the dispute..but was just given the go ahead to attend the vip premier...usually contract dispute that i followed takes at least a year...sigh...double sighhhhhhhhh.....but lets just keep on praying that SALT comes to its senses earlier [-O<

Guest amore00777

I'm very pissed off with MBC.. >

:)

FOS!!!! Sorry, just want to express how I feel when saw MBC Entertainment winner list!!!

I know I feel you.

but YY couple is much more than awards because they are so sincere and real. They don't need the awards. They need each other.