[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttler... maybe someone told her to hid coz that someone is a cute jealousy one..? kekeke...I thought the contract dispute already over since they promoted the Cat funeral with her single picture...No? coz on the Fashion King movie they took off her pictures n exclude her in any promotional activities...except for the movie trailer...

dee89 said: @yantz3‌ saw your gif, wooyoung still holds his phone @ backstage..
Hahaha...That guy can't leave without his cellphone...Did he took the phone on stage too...OMO...

So, I guess the holiday photo from the page before is actually the most recent photo of her? I'm assuming that it's part of the movie promotion. And from that I gleaned that the movie will be released on January 15th.
@yantz3 let's be honest, there is no way Seyoung's going to let Wooyoung tell her to hide because he's jealous. Besides, he adores the girl. All he wants is for everyone to know how gorgeous she is and to be jealous of HIM because he's the one she's with.

morning y y nation 
glad to see our princess
don't know if the contract dispute thing has came to an end or not??
if so, good for her and i hope she can get with a neww agency that appreciate her talante and treat her as she deserve
if not, she is still with salt i hope they really work on promotaing her and give equal attention for all their stars 
in whatever way i hope this new year will be the best for her and we get to see her in dramas or movies 
@peggym regarding the card for our couple i will work on them soon hopefully i could finish them on time :x
our authors missing your ff a lot update soon pls 8->

scuttler said: @chic-chic I thought that the restrictions for being seen in public and such is only in regards to promotional work. The party looked like a personal thing and not a promotional thing. Either way, I hope it's over soon. Apparently, she's close to the end of her contract with S.A.L.T. anyway, isn't she? Glad she's still around. And apparently, the phone she's using is the black iPhone which I have been told is a personal phone that she uses for personal use and close friends.
Either way, I hope to see her promoting 'Cat Funeral' with Kangin. Considering the cast is small, it would look bad if she doesn't participate.
ETA: Is the way that Seyoung and Wooyoung sign "영" typical of how Koreans sign it because it looks almost identical.

@chic-chic‌ perhaps! Either way, I'm glad we're seeing little glimpses of her. As for her face, I've noticed that they are both people who can be super skinny, yet have really plump faces. I feel like they're the people that put weight on their face before anywhere else. It's them cheekbones!

I don't think the contract dispute is over, becoz I didn't see her on SALT twitter.SALT will always tweet  their actress/actor, if such gals are in the drama.
(or she ends up with SALT and looking for new agency.... can it be JYP?)

May be, it is a special request to promote SY as she is a leader actress.
However, she is back. I am happy to see her. I love her so much...

:x :\">

Guest liestiana

Wooyoung : Chansung-ah, what are you doing?? | Chansung : Ahhh Hyung, hold on for a while kkkk | Wooyoung : Aishhhhh... Why I have to do this with you. I need my Seyoung-ie.... Seyoung-aaaaaaaahhh where are youuuu >
>

Hi chingus...it's nice to be back...just some comments after backreading...

When looking at unofficial photos of sy, I cant help but see how similar she is in dressing with wy. She usually has her baseball cap on...with jeans or a mini skirt (coz we know she has those long toned legs) and always in sneakers. She is rarely seen in high heels unless going to events... I think if she was able to style herself in wgm..she would hv worn sneakers most of the time and bring in her caps...then they would hv looked like two peas in a pod...lol..in fact i find her more attractive dressed down when she's not filming...

Argggh...the contract dispute is driving me up the wall!! Jinjja...i can literally feel smoke coming out of my ears everytime i think abt it...but i choose to think that sy got an offer fr another agency and she wants to leave; hence the dispute...this makes me feel better...and yes i dont think it's over yet..but they cant crop out the lead actress from her movie right? No?

And that image on wy's phone got me all excited like a little girl...so i told my coffee buddy who is a fan but not a shipper...and she says...nahhh! The angle is different...What the...? The first time in my life i felt like poisoning her coffee...but no...she's still alive. Anyway, it"s definitely a girl and her hair is styled in a bun...and it looks like our girl to me....(happy).

Welcome back @PeggyM unni and love love love all fanfics updates...@diendong @oolitaa @scuttler @shineehappypandas and uri @jbum ....I live in your fanfics more than in my real life...well at least until baby woo cries....and other chingus...saranghae...happy hols, merry xmas to all! Esp uri couple...cozy up and snuggle on xmas eve...that's what lovers do! :x :wink:

To my dearest partner in crime @diendong congrats for the 10K viewers, it has been a pleasant ride so far. 
It took us more than a couple of weeks to produce this. Without further ado, here is our Chapter 22: My gift is you.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/22/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

To my dearest partner in crime @diendong congrats for the 10K viewers, it has been a pleasant ride so far. 

It took us more than a couple of weeks to produce this. Without further ado, here is our Chapter 22: My gift is you.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/22/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

@oolita‌ @diendong‌ wahhhh..chinchaaa..deabak =D> :-bd worth waiting for..thank you so much.. :x lalalala...i'm a happy shipper..awww 8-> pervy me..mianhe..mianhe.. =))