[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Rough translation of the written part on Seyoung's poster: "At that time, I couldn't see your love." Thanks to the ladies at the 2Young Thailand Fan Page for sharing.

ETA: cute post on IG

#parkseyoung #jangwooyoung #2youngcouple #박세영#catfuneral #우영#alwayssupportparkseyoung

A photo posted by 박세영♥장우영 (@nongtong2004) on Dec 10, 2014 at 3:16am PST

Hmmmmmmm...my delulu..i think woo young still has work to do...that's why he cant go to Japan together with other member ( if not, what else :-? ) and maybe (delulu again) he want to spend a nite with someone who he misses more..cough cough..~Seyoungie~ :x =)) i pray hard this will happens. :D:D And he will take the first flight tomorrow morning..to join with others..who knows right. :)) :)>- ..mianhe..sorry..welcome to my delulu land :)) :)) i just cant help myself ..kekeke

hi guys...
just want to share with u guys after recovery my feeling bout yy... wy is really make me sad after his ig bout that song..i even dun want to open sns bout them coz will make me miss them more...
i even think being shipper really hard n maybe i should move on from them n just adore them as an individual coz i like wooyoung n park se young too not only as a couple..

but really tq to my best fren.. when i hang out with her i told her that lately i ship a couple in kpop n wish them to be 2gether..
she said... so?.. whats wrong with that ? i even really want bella swan n jacob black being together in real life (character in twilight)...
i just lol.. i said its different feeling.. coz i like them so much..so i'll be really sad if they r not end up 2gether..
she ask me why ?.. just adore them.. why sad.. if ther r not.. so what ? u dun even know them.. its just a show right..? just enjoy the show then move on like usual...
i said i cant coz i really love this 2 not only as a couple but also as individual...
she said u r being addict now.. move on girl...
i said i wish i can... 
she can't understand me but then she ask me.. so do you still believe they r 2gether ?
i said i dun know..
she said just choose one... there only 2 way believe or not...
i said i want to believe them
n she said then just believe ur feeling till the end..if u can't believe ur feeling how can u enjoy being their shipper.. just believe then.. by ur feeling...
i dun know why.. thats word its simple... but really open my mind bout being yy shipper.. i choose to believe my feeling...

i really tq my fren n feel good after that.. we rarely chat bout kpop coz she is not into kpop she just know some really hit kdrama.. so if i told her bout kpop movie or drama or anything bout kpop we'll never connect... lol... but thank to her now i'm back to be a happy shipper... :))

n of corz u all guys too.. really big helper.. ur observed really help me too..
specially @missauditor n @jann17 tq 4 ur observed really help me..

yy is daebak make me being like this... now i choose to believe my feeling bout them... be a happy shipper.. n join u all again.. now i can happily open this tread again...after recovery my feeling...

its weird that i enjoy new show now but i still miss them in my heart n can't move on from them.. i think coz they r too special for me n i believe my feeling bout them.. n like my fren said im an addict now.. yeah yy addict... 

it just my feeling bout yy guys.. n just want to share with u all.. coz we all love yy... i'm sorry if it bother u.. just forget it then if it bother u...

n now back to be happy shipper... actually i want to share with u guys last week end.. its still bout the moschino jacket... i dun know why that jacket attract me so much.. its make me have a delulu bout that jacket.. so i make a storiette bout the jacket but it a little mess up coz i'm not good in writing story.. so just skip it guys if it make u dizzy..

my love's jacket..
tumblr_inline_ng6f5mvDNm1t1n15w.jpg

wy       : seyoung ah…what’s with ur jacket?

sy        : why?

wy        : its seems too big 4 u…

sy        : yeah.. but i like it…

wy        : let me try it…

sy        : oo…? (take off the jacket n give it to wy…)

wy        : (while try the jacket…)  see.. its fit for me…(seem to fall 4 the jacket…)

{{……as always have a same taste of style…….}}

tumblr_inline_ng7v6oFjDT1t1n15w.jpg

sy

: (giggle… )yeah its seem cute 4 u…

wy        : i like this jacket… (didn’t have intention to give it back to sy..)

sy        : (giggle again…) wy ah.. its cold give me back my jacket…

wy        : o..?? cold..? (think for awhile…and then pull sy to his hug..) u dun need  this jacket u just need me… (hug her tightly..)

sy        : (giggle…..) wooyoung ah … why u r so cheesy…

wy        : this is ur fault…

sy        : what…?

wy        : becoz i love u so much… ottoke..? (hug her more tightly…)

sy        : (just keep giggle… cant help coz of wy’s cuteness…)

after chat n talk for hours….

sy        : (look at her watch…) wy ah its late now…

wy        : no its still early.. dun look ur watch…(  pull sy wrist n hold her hand tighly…)

sy        : wy ah u need to depart 2morrow u should go back n prepare ur self…

wy        : i dun need to prepare.. my manager will take care of it…

sy        : still.. u need to rest…

wy        : i can rest 2morrow in plane…

sy        : why u r so stubborn..

wy        : i can’t see u for awhile coz of my schedule.. i’ll be miss u so much.. won't u miss me… (with a disappointed face..)

sy        : (can’t help coz of wy… just hold his face softly with her two hands…) wy..ah.. should i tell u how much i love u…? can’t u feel it…? i dun need to tell…u just can feel it wy ah… (look at him lovingly…) saranghe…

wy        : (speechless.. coz of sy word… just keep staring her with love…then smile lovingly)

sy        : (hug him tightly…) go back n take a good rest.. sleep well n eat well when u r aboard okay… i know u’ll be very tired while doin ur schedule but i  dun want u get sick coz of too tired..  so take care ur self 4 me coz i’ll be feel hurt if u sick… i’ll be very miss u wy ah.. (kiss his cheek…)

wy        : (while sy about to release her hug.. he just pull her back to his hug.. n hug her tighly..) ah.. i really hate this… i dun want to stay away from u..

this two just keep hugging n silent for awhile

wy        : (sigh….) that’ll be good if u can go with me…

sy        : (silent for awhile..) okay… i’ll go with u..

wy        : what..? (seems surprise n dumbfounded…look at her face...) how…?

sy        : 2morrow i’ll go with u (with a definite face…)

wy        : (look at her with confused…) how…? (ask again)

sy        : (with bright smile…) u wear my jacket right…

wy        : (confused.. look at the jacket that still on him…then look at her confusedly…) so…?

sy        : (smile so cute coz of wy face like a lost kitten…) thats me…(while point at her jacket that still on wy..) u wear my jacket its just like u go with me right… thats jacket its me…(while smile lovingly…)

wy        ; (cant help just dumbfounded… n then smile so lovingly…coz of seyoung’s cuteness… he just cant help to fall 4 her deeply…) ah.. jinjja….(while pinch her cheek with love…)

then they hugging tightly….

{{so thats why wooyoung wore the jacket.. ?? :)) }}

n in 2015 i think all of us waiting for this...

tumblr_ngb6daoacH1tm88afo2_1280.jpgtumblr_ngb6daoacH1tm88afo1_1280.jpg

wish seyoung movie n wooyoung solo being HITS 
[-O<

n dear @diendong @oolita @scuttler @jaebum i back to read the ff after recovery my self.. enjoy it so much... love it... waiting for the next... fighting... :x

n dear @aew_aew_aew tq 4 sharing ur happy trip... love it... :x

n all of u guys in yy tread love u all... :x
i always want to give u all awesome but sometimes my connection is bad sometimes it loading for awhile when i click the awesome button... its really annoying me...

so here my awesome 4 all of u guys 
:x

• Like 1

Guest kissueWoo

Jwy hartue ❤️❤️❤️ http://wan3hearts.tumblr.com/post/104858173702/2pmmissaftw-jang-wooyoung-hearteu Jwy fastforward. 5th fan meeting hottest http://sixbeautifulsouls.tumblr.com/post/104856758417/wan3hearts

Dear @melhvk...please do not quote images, this will slow down the thread. Just quote the post and delete the images when you want to respond/comment on them...it's a soompi rule :-B We dont want the moderator to come and warn us again...

Both my girl and my boy are looking great by the way... :x Happy Shipping!