chic-chic

Guest tahspihan

Link Streaming Class of 2PM
http://mixlr.com/guess___/

teacher woo
Embedded image permalink

cr @LeeJunhoBiased

Fanacc

[TRANS] Wooyoung's message on Christmas Tree - "Although it is reaalllly cold~ㅠ.ㅠ Let's have a warm Christmas by looking at our Christmas Tree~♡ I love~I love~!!I love you♡♡♡"

KOR>CHN by Christine0926
CHN>ENG by BesideWooyoung

Wooyoung is the teacher, the others sat on the classroom. Then Teacher Woo start to roll call~
WOO: Nichkhun!
NK: Yes!
WOO: OKCAT!
TY: MEOW~
WOO: He is a human right?
Cr. 黑小夜小姐是个粉湿

It was guessing pic time~ No one know what was Teacher Woo drew, then Teacher Woo became angry and said: "How can no one know what is this!!!!"
Cr. DearJWY张祐荣中文个站

Teacher Woo drew a picture - Junho said it was a umbrella, Taec said it was an aeroplane! Channie was LOL-in so hard xD Then Teacher Woo asked whowant to draw, Channie raised up his hand. Channie was really naughty, Teacher Woo was going to hit Chan's hand with his pointer
cr. Roven_汇汇

Missing seyoung so much, finally I found fashion king movie in youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxSPaZbA_E (sorry I don't know how to put hyperlink..kekekek). I'm gonna spend my evening watching my lovely princess....even though without English Subs  =D>

Guest tahspihan

sorry double post coz i really excited because teacher Woo  :\"> =)) =)) I want teacher like him  :x :x
I'll always laughing when he teach me coz he's really FUNNY 

FanAcc about class of 2pm season 1  

B4PMJDsCYAA1qDH.jpg:large

141207 #Classof2PM - Students #2PM kept teasing Teacher Wooyoung. (cr. 呆萌双修宋阿浅)

B4PPWMMCYAEnKXh.jpg:large
B4PR16HCEAI6CVK.jpg:large
B4PTMPZCUAAIsCs.jpg:large

YES TAKE IT OFF JUST TALK ABOUT HIS GF *Cough SEYOUNG cough* 

B4PTs1cCcAAyb0W.jpg:large
B4PUeTCCQAAk4L9.jpg:large
B4PV3EkCIAAD92S.jpg:large
B4PWhY2CIAAFc_A.jpg:large
141207 #Classof2PM - Teacher Wooyoung is singing 문득 now, and then he stopped and then I-cannot-hear-anymore :|

B4PaDr9CQAEKcmG.jpg:large
B4PbDgHCQAAwjrl.jpg:large

141207 #Classof2PM - Teacher Wooyoung was so tired that he sat on Jun. K's seat. (Cr. Kara爱肉肉) 

B4PfJp0CYAA3DXb.jpg:large

Not sure who said this: I will never forget today!!
Teacher Wooyoung: Please forget!!

(Cr. DearJWY张佑荣中文个站)

B4Ph9T3CUAAfV_W.jpg:large
Eng trans cr :@LeeJunhoBiased

Class of 2PM Season 2

Taecyeon: Teacher, isn't this song (All Night Long) a bit inappropriate for students?
Wooyoung: That's why we are Crazy High. 

141207 #Classof2PM (2nd)
Teacher Wooyoung: #2PM 's dances are really hard to dance to

B4QFEJQCYAEhfHc.png:large
141207 #Classof2PM (2nd) -
Wooyoung's the last member to cite his poem.

141207 #Classof2PM (2nd) -Teacher Wooyoung is asking for the response (screams) of the audience to vote for the best poem writer.

B4QLv4YCAAA192A.png:large

Jang Wooyoung is performing All Night Long without his teacher jacket on. And he looks and sounds perfect.

Taecyeon: Teacher, isn't this song (All Night Long) a bit inappropriate for students?
Wooyoung: That's why we are Crazy 

They all had to write poems with the topic 2PM. Most titled there's 오후두시 (2PM). Then there's Wooyoung. 뜨거운게 좋아.

cr to @LeeJunhoBiased and @Micelleeshk 

@hidethistime u'r welcome dear :) 

[FANACC] During the History Class - Teacher Woo said Chansung is a good student (before he secretly eat food), teacher Woo let him to choose one word (from 미친高아니야). Teacher Woo asked what Chansung choose, Chansung said, "(야) YAH!" then others said YAH too. They were bullying Teacher Woo, Teacher Woo then got angry. After that he chose Jun. K, then minjun chose "니 (has same pronunciation as YOU)", Teacher Woo, "What?". The others, "YOU" cr. 黑煤球是蕾蒂岳小月,,Eng trans @besidewooyoung

Seyoung-shi Wooyoung Need you to help him teach 5 crazy student *peace 

Listening to audio streaming right now, thank you @tahspihan for the link :)
Heard someone teased someone at the end of she's ma girl. Not sure who was it but someone said "Yes, she's my girl" then someone answered "Who's your girl?" or was it "She's your girl?" (in english) Did anyone hear it? Was it uri WooYoungie being teased by his members? *delulu mode on* :))

I think it's hysterical that during the Seo Taiji performance when EVERYONE was so into the performance, Wooyoung just sat there. At first I actually thought he was sleeping he sat so still. I'm putting the video in the spoiler because it's them with other groups as well. I'm glad no one's made any comment about him being rude {he wasn't} for not standing up and dancing. The poor guy must be completely exhausted. But I did laugh at this video. Oh, Wooyoung.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141207 2PM 5th Fan meeting - all night long JWY

Went through a major withdrawal syndrome and decided to re-watch 2Young's 23rd episode.
tumblr_ng83lcSWas1tjp5xdo1_500.gif

Isn't that the cutest oh-my-god?! Aigoo.. I miss my musquito-catching princess so much.

While I'm at it, here is our Chapter 21:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/21/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

TTFN. I'll crawl back to my hole, waiting for the eng sub for "Fashion King".

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

elfart said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141207 2PM 5th Fan meeting - all night long JWY