[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Lingxic

@yantz, he said: 2PM arrived HK with other artists. They were good mannered to give way to younger artists, like Hyeri of Girl’s Day, to leave first.They left the Airport 5 mins after Hyeri. Wooyoung waved to his fans who waited for him for 5 hrs.
It is a brief translation, may not be exact!

Lingxic said: @yantz, he said: 2PM arrived HK with other artists. They were good mannered to give way to younger artists, like Hyeri of Girl’s Day, to leave first.They left the Airport 5 mins after Hyeri. Wooyoung waved to his fans who waited for him for 5 hrs.
It is a brief translation, may not be exact!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014 Golden Disk Awards to be Held in Beijing, Nominees Include EXO, 2NE1, CNBLUE, and Moredeedeegii December 3, 2014
 The 2014 Golden Disk Awards is scheduled to take place over a span of two days, from January 14 to 15, at the MasterCard Center located in Beijing. In previous years, this awards show has also been held overseas in Osaka, Japan, as well as Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The list of nominees for the categories of Album Bonsang, Digital Single Bonsang, and Best New Artist have been revealed. The nominees for theDaesang (grand prize) categories have yet to be unveiled. 

Nominees for Album Bonsang:

golden disk awards 2

Guest kissueWoo

http://fuckyeahjun-k.tumblr.com/post/104478003045/jun2dakay-2pmcafe-thestreet-cheongdamdong I think 2pm are going to open a cafe, so is this going to be the new dating place? Keke.. Just joking guys, it would be too obvious of they would go there right? :)) =)) :x

https://twitter.com/angcho_/status/541163304018661376

https://twitter.com/angcho_/status/541161021725868032

Cr to owner/uploader

@kissueWoo‌ @maria1313‌

I found the above. :)

Junk says soon. How soon? I will be in kr next week, hope will be opened then.. <:-P I want to go!!

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

when i see song jae rim and kim so eun couple i can't think they are really, song jae rim is a good actor really, and his skinship not naturally and  yet people say that these are two very naturally but I don't think like that and i think both of them are acting BUT our lovely seyoung and wooyoung Stepping met and were interested in each other and love each other , very naturally
:x :x :x

Ah, I love the cafe! I hope they're all equal owners... or as equal as they could be. I love that they're doing it together. Ugh, I love these fools. I hope to see Seyoung there helping the boys out in the future... with little Wooyoungs and Seyoungs running around causing a ruckus and being cute.

@chic-chic Wooyoung in that picture on the bus...super handsome ...with that little smile...OMO ...  @-)
Wooyoung IG tumblr_ng62mdAIbW1qe4t2io2_1280.pngtumblr_ng62mdAIbW1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg
Don't you think that mocca or coffe or whatever ...with the "S" shape in it?...LOL. :)
8 hours ago in Jun-K IG ...WY checking their new cafe...8390c9ae319177be8bea3f15965bfdfb.png
And someone spotted him outside JYP building....looking at his phone? in a hurry? going somewhere WY?2dc7279aa8a8ef1eea152061988ce6f9.png
He's a busy man...here n there...do you meet your princess in between your busy time Wooyoung-ah....
Here...she's waiting for your call...kekeke...f636162b087035216a66428322928170.png

Let's delulu-ing... :D :D 

hmmm...love the remix...
Wooyoung with his dance to the remix...
http://t.co/y3zy7EnzTn

And him with wifey happily dance ...the same place...
d9a639fd99b1c4ba8411528cbec2ad24.gif

Memoria.... :) 

141129 2PM  in Guangzhou
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"he looks so happy
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"lyrics of the song is very nice

Yo ready
So beautiful night

On a night like today, my heart shakes
I feel my heart fluttering for reasons I don’t know

I look at the stars out the window, my eyes look at you
Now I want to hold you

No way, no way, I can’t let you go today
No way, go away, I won’t ever let go of your hand

I’ve dreamed of a night like tonight
I can’t lose a single moment
I get drunk off the sweet scent of your breath
It’s about you and me, you and I, forever