[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest agashi868

Thank you for Wooyoung's IG update @misszy! I'm always so thankful to people in this forum who keep us YY Nation up-to-date with anything and everything about uri Wooyoungie and Seyoung-ie :)

Btw, did you guys notice that the third video update was recorded in the recording studio where Wooyoung brought Seyoung to listen to their song? I just went back to watch episode 18 and it's the exact same studio! The sofa, the door on the side and the keyboards by both walls. Even the spin pattern poster that Wooyoung points at the end is also there! I don't know why but I got so excited because this was where their song narration was made :x

@amera46 hehe you spotted it too! =;

emiells said: Dear YYLovers please show our power once again!! they're on the 13th now...

please do vote our couple to be the most favorite We Got Married Couple

here's the link and don't forget to leave sweet comment about them :x

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

YYNATION fighting! ;)

Guest tahspihan

hi :) i re-watching camping ep and i found this 
we know about 2young have standing egg couple phone case like @diendong say in @2younglover IG 
but when they receive the mission SY wear standing egg case not in her Iphone 

cats1_zpsa3a13600.jpg

And when they cooking 

cats2_zps6f051ca6.jpg

and then WY phone 

se6_zps9b61076d.jpg

So, What you think guys? 

sorry for bad quality 

@tahspihan I think she has two phones? Her VEGA and the iPhone. And if you noticed, it seems like Wooyoung used two different Galaxy S4 on the episode as well. One with the Standing Egg case and the other with the Samsung S-View case.
I still want that Standing Egg case, though. So cute.

diendong said:
@tahspihan So? 
*i think we already talk about this hundread something pages back. There is probability woo and seyoung has 2-3 mobile phones. *poke @hanaluvKM @oolita * :D

Wow! First time voting, they were on 13th place.. Then up to 10th.. And now they're on 6th place.. Coming from behind.. Proud to be YY Nation's member..
For @alilla For me, I can vote again after clear cache.. Dunno if that will works for you or not..
7SWLeZ.jpg

@NorsalwaA I was thinking the same too....let's look at a reflection...maybe we can spot the glimpse of that one who recorded... LOL 
I did vote too... I use different divices... @misszy ... yes I did that too... It works for me... let's go YY nation... vote...vote.. :D 
Is anybody know Cantonese? What did he say?

Guest liestiana

>
Sooo... narcissistic.. JWYoung's promotion strategy.. Will us see things like this again on his upcoming Solo? LOL >
cr : as tagged

Guest lovelymy1004

yantz3 said: @NorsalwaA I was thinking the same too....let's look at a reflection...maybe we can spot the glimpse of that one who recorded... LOL 
I did vote too... I use different divices... @misszy ... yes I did that too... It works for me... let's go YY nation... vote...vote.. :D 
Is anybody know Cantonese? What did he say?