[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest tahspihan

Hi Everyone I really miss you guys 

it's a bit late but congratulation for 1000page and now 1000++ page 

I read in twitter "The 2014 MAMA voting has ended. Thank you HOTTEST for your hard work! We stayed #1 until the end!" (cr:2PMAlways)
today is great day to us because this morning we have news about SY cat funeral film will release in january 2015 and ofcourse we hope in january 2015 SY will make comeback and tonight we (maybe) but I hope YES 2pm will received the trophy for best music video 2014MAMA in Hongkong

I really like SY with Red Coal+white syal in trailer she's very very pretty and also SY always beautiful with short or long hair, so why WY really falling in love with her  and always say you're pretty,my wife beautiful, seyoung beautifull :)

edit: I streaming MAMA and OMG John Legend sing All Of Me remind me 2Young FMV by @2YoungThailandFanpage

I'm cry when hear this song, WY-ah are cry too? hahaha

WY at 2014MAMAinHongkong

B37_7YnCAAEO5Nb.jpg:large

He's Very Very Handsome :x :x :bz 

B37_exsCQAEN5Dm.jpg:large

B38D80ICUAEJRV-.jpg

cr as tagged

@misszy thanks for sharing! I'm not sure if this is a new concept for him to look stoic in public all the time. I agree with @jwoocey though, he looks extremely exhausted. My heart broke a little when I saw the photo of him at the airport with his eyes closed before they went to China. Poor guy.
I'm really hoping that with the news of the release date for 'Cat Funeral' being released, that would mean that the mediation is coming to an end. 1) Because I want to see that movie. 2) Because I want her to attend the drama awards since I think 2PM will be attending, if I remember correctly. 
I literally just turned on the stream as 2PM were announced at MAMA. Good timing!
ETA: I don't want to make a comment on what I think is going on in his head, but Boyfriend is looking fiiiiiiiiiiine in that suit/tux.
tumblr_ng0hsmgvBk1qd38too1_1280.png

I just want to say how much I loved the fact that rather than just bowing to everyone like Nichkhun and Jun K. and walking up to the stage, Wooyoung {who had walked around and was already far from them} actually took the time to walk over to Epik High and give them all high fives. Obviously, I love this because of the parallels I love to draw between Tablo and Kang Hye Jung's relationship and 2Young's relationship. Kekekeke.
tumblr_ng0jj6IPxW1qd38too1_1280.png

Guest tahspihan

@amore00777 Yes I see and also i see wooyoung twice bow to kyung sujin (coorrect me if wrong) wow 

But in my mind i hope seyoung who read nomination  :P:))

Did you guys see in "Cat Funeral Trailer" no seyoung name just super junior kangin? Why?  she's the lead female 

@scuttler thank u chingu for answering my question
my mistake…I also looked her up (not man but yoja). 
I am super excited now….Wow….wooyoung already met with her before ? so is it possible seyoung already introduced her friends to wooyoung?
kyaa….I am screaming now….If my delulu mind is true….so they still keep contact right chingu?

scuttler said: @amore00777 I didn't know who that was, but now I'll have to look at it again. I was wondering why he was giggling and bowing..That would explain it

I can't see when wooyoung was giggling ? can dearest chingu….anybody make more clear his expression?

Guest amore00777

Embedded image permalink
she is kyung sujin and they worked together in drama. The above of picture is taken mar.2013 when sy and sujin saw siwan's musical. She even asked to seyoung "when do you have wedding ceremony?" in twitter on jan.2014.
@alilla  I think she seems like Ailee.