[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

morning everyone

miss our 2young couple..but most of all miss our uri princess..still no news about her ..not even any progress about her disputes..it would be sad if they are unable to settle it as soon as possible..hopefully the new year brings good news for our princess and better news for our couple..fighting!

Some news in regards to our Princess Seyoungie... many thanks to the team at the 2Young Thailand Fan Page. 'Cat Funeral' is planned for a January 2015 premiere! According to the admin over there, Seyoung's makeup artist posted on her IG account that they did a promotional shoot about 6 days ago.

I'm hoping things get resolved and she's able to promote this project, especially because she is the lead. It would be looked upon negatively if she doesn't show up for a movie premiere/promotion for a movie in which she is the lead. {ETA: I think the movie is pretty much just her and Kangin...and the cat.} 'Fashion King' was different as she was more of a supporting character and not the main character.

Keep your fingers, toes, and all crossable appendages crossed friends! We may be getting a glimpse of the light at the end of this very long, dark tunnel!

@scuttler - yayy..praying hard for her to appear..n praying further for WY to appear during the premier too..as SY guest/supportive bf maybe..hehehe

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;""The Cat Funeral” Starring Park Se Young and Super Junior’s Kangin Slated for January 2015 Releaseehk38 December 2, 201401“The Cat Funeral” Starring Park Se Young and Super Junior’s Kangin Slated for January 2015 Release

Actress Park Se Young and Super Junior’s Kangin are starring in a new romantic movie called “The Cat Funeral.” The film’s distributor announced on December 3 that “The Cat Funeral” is slated for release in January of next year.

An adaptation of the popular webtoon of the same name, the movie tells the story of two lovers in their twenties. After splitting up, indie musician Dong Hoon (Kangin) and manhwa artist Jae Hee (Park Se Young) reunite when the cat they raised together dies. The ex-lovers go on a trip to commemorate their cat.

In the stills that were released today, Kangin and Park Se Young’s on-screen chemistry is apparent, the two shown cozied up with each other while playing with their adorable cat.

“The Cat Funeral” will premiere in theaters in January 2015.

the cat funeral

-Soompi

Uri Princess is so beautiful in Cat Funeral. I really want to see this movie...jongmalKISS SCENE !!!!  from teaser, there is  KISS scene. I hope Wooyoungie won't see this movie !!! otherwise, he cannot concentrate on his solo...hahaha...
Last night, I miss them so much.. I re-watched Radio star and their sweet moments. I always found some moments which I didn't notice before. I think Seyoungie like skinship and she always do small skinship to Wooyoungie..I will do a screen cap for you..if I have more time...

:\">

@scuttler can you give me link SY make up artis IG?

yeah i really miss her so much..

:(

(

I actually don't know 100% what her IG is. I just got the info from the FB page. I found the post below when I searched for #박세영 though... her usual make up artist that I know of has a naver blog here: http://m.blog.naver.com/mh098

#영화 #고양이장례식 #포스터촬영 #강인 #박세영 #쿨남쿨녀 간만에 아침스케쥴 #졸려

A photo posted by lindsy 린지 (@lovely_lindsy) on Nov 26, 2014 at 4:07pm PST

wow such agreat news in the moring 
finally cat funeral is out i'm even excited for this movie more than fashion king since 
our princess is the lead in this 
if  this movie is well promoted  i think it will definitly make a different in her career
about the contract disput i think it end (hopefully ) since she is back on her activites 
good luck my princess 
@scuttler thank you so much for the great news it made my day 

Old information about the movie

131126 Park Se-young & Kangin, romantinc cartoon-like visual couple

Actress Park Se-young’s screen debut ‘The Cat Funeral’(Produced by Octopus Pictures, director Lee Jong-hoon) filming process will be revealed for the first time through the original writer Hong’s current webtoon ‘Anemia’ series.

Writer Hong’s popular webtoon will be made into the film ‘The Cat Funeral’. The story centers on a cat’s death who was raised together by a couple. After their break up the cat’s death bring them back together for a short trip. Park Se-young and kangin will be starring in this romantic healing movie.

The original writer Hong of this film will be writing the epilogue of the film production. In the first section of ‘Anemia’, writer Hong unveiled a still shot of Kangin and Park Se-young’s ‘The Cat Funeral’ shooting scene on 25th.

In the picture, Park Se-young and Kangin is intimately holding the cat who will be also starring in the movie playing an instrumental role. They look like they just came out from the cartoon with their superior visuals. The heartwarming couple’s picture is so beautiful that it reminds of a pictorial.

Park Se-young will be debuting on the big screen with ‘The Cat Funeral’ playing as Jae-hee who has a peculiar attraction. She will be representing the youth who experience love and farewell. With her mystic face and bold acting talent, she appeared in ‘The Equator Man’, ‘Faith’, ‘Sweet Springs’, ‘School 2013′ and so on playing various roles and revamping her image everytime. The rookie actress Park Se-young is expected to garner attention through her first big screen debut with ‘The Cat Funeral’.

Group Super Junior member Kangin is also showing off his ever so outstanding visual. He starred in the film ‘Hello Schoolgirl’ before. This is his second challenge.

Meanwhile, ‘The Cat Funeral’ will be released in next year’s spring.

Source: Osen

Guest ocha23_

Happy 1000th ++ pages.. we did it and keep doing it.. yeayy!!

Dear @scuttler‌ woahhh ur story woaahhhh.. thank you for making and sharing.. thank you ;)

Missing you all.. XO

sorry I haven't been around much...we've had bad weather, which sadly means for me, bad internet :(  I'm hoping it stays good for the next few hours so I can check out the MAMA's livestream and get a glimpse of our Wooyoungie!!  So excited to come on here tonight and see news of our Princess....finally!!!  I have been waiting for this movie to come out and better still, we will hopefully get to see her doing some promotion for this film, would be hard for them to leave her out, since she is the lead female....just try it SALT  X(
I also saw some news that 2PM was having a Japan comeback next year.....will this coincide with Wooyoung's solo comeback??  Anyone know??

Anyway, I try to pop on when we see we have good working internet, it's really sporatic!!  Just know that I'm out here lurking when I can and still supporting our couple....trying to come up with something new for us.  We really haven't had a lot to keep our ship motivated, but you all have hung in there like troopers, thank you for that!!  Hope you are all doing well and being safe.   :x >:D< :x >:D<