[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest NorsalwaA

I don't know if any of u have watch this drama before. It's abt dating in the idol world, if u haven't go check it out. It's a nice story.

Sorry can't post the pic now, the title is '20 years old' i think the male actor is from beast or bsb or something.

For my sweet @NorsalwaA (spelled it right).....
553ebb92ff.png

Synopsis from Viki.com:
What could be better than to be young and in love? In this romantic drama series about the best years of your youth and the rosy glow of love, idol star Ki Kwang (Lee Ki Kwang of B2ST) is a young man in love with Hye Rim (Lee Da In), a girl he went to middle school with and shared his first kiss. Will romance among 20-year-olds be as pure and wonderful as they hope it will be? “20’s” is a 2013 South Korean drama series.

It's only 4 episodes and they are available subbed on Viki.com

Guest agashi868

WOWWW!!! So much positive energy for uri YY couple - I LOVE IT! :-bd

I have so many people to thank you for right now! SO...

Thank you @PeggyM for bringing YY Nation about and into action =D> and thank you for the awesome facebook page as well! (I was wondering whether you or any others can post all their preview photos on there please? Since I only started following our couple 2 months back, I didn't have a chance to see their captured beautiful moments:( )

Thank you @desertflower for the amazing website! I feel something awesome is going to happen with this... ;)

Thank you @hidethistime and @amore00777 for finding that song that was played in the last bit because I was also really desperate to know what that music was. MBC used some really beautiful music (which I really want to find out all about!) for our couple's segment and adding that with WY and SY said to each other in that café, I just can't help but pour my tears out whenever I re-watch the episode.

wgmfanaticx3 said: As a long time shipper of other wgm couples, my advice is to brace yourself for the interviews this month. Put on ur protective gear cuz He is gonna DENY, DENY, and DENY till theres no 2morro lol he might even act like he has amnesia and doesnt remember anything he said or did on the show lol dont get discouraged guys, it all part of the SECRET plan remember?  ;;) example:
tumblr_nbuxzhOnH01tggqz4o2_400.giftumblr_nbuxzhOnH01tggqz4o3_400.gif  
P.S. @AomP if that girl claims shes a jyp singer then shes lying because the real twitter account of all the miss a members are @missA_suzy, @missA_fei, @missA_jia and MissA_min. these are their real accounts and they're all verified by twitter

Guest NorsalwaA

I have found the perfect cure for falling asleep during lecture.

Put my phone on my lap and open this page.

@PeggyM yes its correct to both the name and the story :x :x

@DaniaH even then u could see him checking her out but poor wy, she didn't even glance his way.

@agashi868 I'm glad you are liking the Facebook page.  I have posted, so far, their episodes 1-10, is that what you are wanting?  The links are posted on the Facebook page
Something to look forward to YY Nation on our Facebook page....TRIVIA TUESDAY (my Tuesday, maybe some of your Wednesday :) )  I hope this will be fun for all of you, please stop by and see if you can get the answer to this Tuesday's trivia question!  Also, I will be working on the new 1st page for our thread here, starting tomorrow.....you can send me any suggestions or desires in PM if you would like to have some input.....I greatly appreciate all your comments and opinions.
I hope most of you are not going "who the heck does she think she is all of a sudden" because honestly my intention is just to make us not only a great shipping thread, but also a great support group for WY and SY.....it's because I have spent so much time with all of you and know what wonderful people you are, that I have the courage to undertake such a huge project.  WY and SY will be honored to have such awesome fans as all of you!!
I want to thank EVERYONE who is being supportive of the YY Nation and I hope all of you are looking forward to the great things we have coming in the future.  I have school with the kids tomorrow, so I will be around on and off...but I'm great at checking message and am taking lots of notes lately, so feel free to msg me with any questions, advice, suggestions, complaints, concerns, just to tell me I'm crazy....whatever!
I will leave you all with this for tonight, because there's never a bad time for this....
tumblr_m81kxrPtaR1rsznp2.gif What's that Paul Wesley?? You want me to come to bed? Be right there!!! =)) 

NorsalwaA said: I have found the perfect cure for falling asleep during lecture. Put my phone on my lap and open this page. @PeggyM yes its correct to both the name and the story :x :x @DaniaH even then u could see him checking her out but poor wy, she didn't even glance his way.

NorsalwaA said: I don't know if any of u have watch this drama before. It's abt dating in the idol world, if u haven't go check it out. It's a nice story. Sorry can't post the pic now, the title is '20 years old' i think the male actor is from beast or bsb or something.

tzftbv.jpg

Don't Say Goodbye

Truthfully, I know what you’re going to say,
But I can feel that it’s not your whole heart; your tears tell me

Don’t say goodbye,
I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,
I can hear you heart; You still just want me,
You can’t hide it, you can’t lie

I won’t allow it – your lie of wanting to separate,
Look in my eyes and tell me,
It’s not…it’s not the truth

Don’t say goodbye,
I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,
I can hear your heart; Even if the world turns its back on us; Even if it’s a painful love,
You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t say goodbye, don’t leave me now,
The promises we’ve shared is everything to me

Don’t say goodbye, you are my everything to me,
My tired days only look for you,
Like a pond which won’t dry, I’ll love you,
You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t say goodbye, you are the only one for me,
As if nothing has happened, if today passes,
Let’s not let go of each other, and we’ll make it through,
Cause you are my everything to me,
Cause you are my everything to me

by DBSK

Guest NorsalwaA

@PeggyM yes its correct to both the name and the story :x :x

@DaniaH even then u could see him checking her out but poor wy, she didn't even glance his way.