[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Although VM ended. Park Seyoung is still mentioned in 2PM interview.Lets take a look.. (Sorry it is in Korean, pls use google trans. I hope in a short time, some Hottest will translate it to Eng)
http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=3482421

Our Wooyoungii will join military service next year..

@PeggyM   
And all our YY Nation Shippers.....TO JOIN THE YY NATION FAN CLUB GO TO:   http://www.yynation.org/index.html     You really don't HAVE to join but it's a way of seeing how many members we have to participate in events we are planning for the YY Couple.
  The website is a work in progress :D  it's not perfect....so........any help from you all would be great if you want to add things to the website email us at fanclub@yynation.org    It's our website and our community...I anticipate the website will be mainly for the YY Nation Fan Club funds and decisions about the way we'll gather and use the funds to provide gift baskets, etc. to Wooyoung and Seyoung respectively.  
I'll be appropriating :bz :bz gifs from our shippers here.....X_X because they are wonderful.  
We'll still do our socializing on Soompi and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YYNation.
I am looking forward to the fun ahead!!!!  Love my follow shippers :x
  EDIT:PS:  Now Others will come to shake your faith in the YY Couple.....but don't lose your faith in Wooyoung.  Trust him and believe in him. 

I have a question, hope our kind YY shippers can help answer my question. ^.^ Why did WY not hold SY's hand during the wedding when she asked him? He mentioned in the interview that he was glad to be given a 2nd chance to hold her hand. Did something happen during that episode? I haven't watched that wedding episode so am very curious. Looking forward to your reply.:))

Lynesz Likeadream said: I have a question, hope our kind YY shippers can help answer my question. ^.^ Why did WY not hold SY's hand during the wedding when she asked him? He mentioned in the interview that he was glad to be given a 2nd chance to hold her hand. Did something happen during that episode? I haven't watched that wedding episode so am very curious. Looking forward to your reply.:))

Guest ylndptrc

Read on twitter about wgm,

Wy said, even the staffs were suspicious about their relationship and wy convince them that they dont have any relationship in real life. Even the pd-nim asked him if they're really dating they should tell honestly to the pd-nim, they just laugh about it and keep focus and work hard on wgm.

Idk what's this mean. Maybe he just want to make it sounds vague or something.

Keep strong yy nation!!!!♥♥♥

ylndptrc said: Read on twitter about wgm, Wy said, even the staffs were suspicious about their relationship and wy convince them that they dont have any relationship in real life. Even the pd-nim asked him if they're really dating they should tell honestly to the pd-nim, they just laugh about it and keep focus and work hard on wgm. Idk what's this mean. Maybe he just want to make it sounds vague or something. Keep strong yy nation!!!!♥♥♥

@desertflower OMG, the website already looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so grateful to you for all your hard work, I cannot even put it into words.  I hope we get lots and lots of support for Wooyoung and Seyoung, so we can show them lots of love!!  Super excited for the things to come!!!  >:D< :x

Guest ylndptrc

Can you show me that twitter?

I feel like heart broken again.

Last week I unfollowed WY fan twitter, I just turned back to follow them again. 
Should I unfollow them again?

Here's the twitter account

Shmesm

ylndptrc said:

ylndptrc

said: Read on twitter about wgm, Wy said, even the staffs were suspicious about their relationship and wy convince them that they dont have any relationship in real life. Even the pd-nim asked him if they're really dating they should tell honestly to the pd-nim, they just laugh about it and keep focus and work hard on wgm. Idk what's this mean. Maybe he just want to make it sounds vague or something. Keep strong yy nation!!!!♥♥♥

Guest ylndptrc

@AomP‌ jinja? Mianheee hehe. I'm just too sensitive i guess, because i read that he said 'as a virtual husband' and 'wgm staff are suspicious' lol

Hello everyone! I have been reading through this thread, but this is my first time being active on it :)
I'm glad I've found a place to follow new on uri YY Couple and hear everyone's opinions on them. I miss them so much already and I can't believe its actually over.  I've followed them from the start and they are the first couple I devoutly cared for on WGM. Before them, I honestly didn't understand the concept but now I'm in love with them! So sad I won't be able to spend my weekend watching this cute couple, but I look forward to the day they confess to each other! Wooyoung even said,"We should just get married for real after this" in their last episode to which Seyoung replied with laughter. - If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does! Anyways, I heard he is going to the military next year and I saw a past interview with Seyoung saying she wants her future boyfriend to have gone to the military already, so maybe they're a step closer!
Thanks a lot to everyone on here for making me feel better after crying during the finale. I miss our couple, but hopefully we can spazz here together! 
PS, thanks so much to whoever runs the Facebook Page! You are AMAZING and are the reason why I get to watch WGM every week!

Enjoy your Monday !!!!

woo: "the company gave us lots of opportunities this time. they told us to write our own music and we discussed outfit concepts together"

Wooyoung ahh.. You are too self confident about outfit. In nuna's eyes, it is weird...hahaha :))

@AomP Nah.. apparently Wooyoung said this to Korean Media in a comeback interview like just now? According to the tweets timing and frequency.. 
But I do hope that it's a cover up... Like how Khunfany did it so many years. Well, if it's the truth that they really have no feelings, I still think they deserve recognition for being so real. (edited). If it's all acting, then I guess Wooyoung should really quit being a singer after his military duty. He would legitimately be an acting legend lol. Overall, I still believe that some feelings is involved.. That is unquestionable. Well, good news or bad news, I still enjoy watching them. Will support them as well because the 2 of them are really full of sincerity and attitude, and definitely deserve to shine even more in the future. 
Not gonna go on twitter now. Mean remarks are gonna come out soon and start attacking 2Young shippers. Why can't people just leave each other in peace? 
quote-Tim-McGraw-everyone-should-have-th

AomP said: Lynesz Likeadream said: I have a question, hope our kind YY shippers can help answer my question. ^.^ Why did WY not hold SY's hand during the wedding when she asked him? He mentioned in the interview that he was glad to be given a 2nd chance to hold her hand. Did something happen during that episode? I haven't watched that wedding episode so am very curious. Looking forward to your reply.:))

@LeeJ I don't take his interview seriously. It is not a right time for them to announce anything. I still believe that they are fall in love. Now. what we have to do for them is support all of them all the way to their success.
I can say, now, I can make up my mind. Don't worry about their future. What it will be, will be.
YY !! Saranghe !!