[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Watching the raw early this morning, I teared up when Seyoung cried! Jinyoung did,too! I must have woken up my 12 y.o boy because he asked me if I was crying. Then he realized i was watching 2Young live; I told him that they're ending their virtual marriage today. He said: "Well, you should be happy! That will give them the chance to date for real!" I mean, my own 12 y.o. kid even sees the possibility of them dating for real! Gotta love that insight! Wooyoung-ah!!! Take good care of Seyoung. She loves you, too! We love you both!!!!

Guest bladerunner

WY and SY drinking something from the table.
SY: Do you remember where have we been in this period?SY: XX (richard simmons, i don't know how to spell it but it's where they did the ice fishing).WY turned his head to SY: You pretended you didn't know where we are going.SY smiled.
Screen shows the clip from the past.
SY: You gave me this puzzle ring, now it has the memory with you and the time I spent with you. It has much more meaning now.
WY nodding head.
SY: Then Busan. That's the 2nd time you made me feel warm inside my heart.
Screen shows the clip from the past.
SY: I was totally out of my mind especially when I met your mom. But it was comfortable. I really feel like I am part of your family.
Me:Mean while WooYoung was looking at her with THAT eyes...you know what I am talking about, right?

WY: It was my birthday gift from you. You prepared the song even when you were so busy.
SY: I wanna express my heart because I couldn't. How can I do that? I was thinking and worry about it a lot.They both sighed.

AND EXCUSE all of my typos or....weird wording...my brain is not really working.....blah...

@jbum‌, it was a very relaxing 4 week vacation, well- spent with family, and childhood friends! But my 2Young shipping was greatly compromised! Internet connection where I was, crazy, to say the least! However, even if I couldn't log in here, I felt very lucky to belong to a ship that has a big heart! It's good to be back! :)

Guest NorsalwaA

@ujiyus1‌ how can i ditch you..ditch 2young...do i look crazy to you.

This is the first time i watch the ending of a couple i like, no couple i love on the same day so i am still suffering from the withdrawal symptoms. Read all the post but no mood to comment..sorry.

Guest bladerunner

P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

SY: I have something want to do.WY:??SY smiled shy.WY looked clueless.
SY: When we first met, I was staring at your eyes the whole time, did you know?WY: um. (looked total lost)Screen shows old clip from their first meeting in chocolate cafe.SY turned her head to WY: As time goes by, I couldn't look at your eyes any more (or make any eye contact), did you know that?
ME: I know....I noticed that!! She was trying to avoid his eye contact!!!
MC: she doesn't wanna reveal her feeling?
WY: Why?SY: Because if I look at your eyes, I will fall for you even deeper.caption: looks at him, her love will grow.SY smiled shy and embarrassed.caption: even now, she still trying to avoid his eyes.WY looks....speechless.SY: I couldn't make eye contact with you any more.WY: really? (he looked kinda sad here).
SY: So I don't look at you any more.
screen shows old clips that SY avoid WY's eye in the past.Me: I know you all need a moment to cry...cry now!
BRI:SY: I want to let him know, when we talk, even just look at his eyes, I like that a lot.SY paused.SY: If I look at his eyes, (paused)......because I don't know how to express my feeling, if I look at him, he might discover all my love and affection that I have been trying to hide. But the love keeps growing.At some point, the love is bigger the what I can hide. 
MC: she is trying to hide but it just getting stronger.

Okay.....go cry ...now!

Guest crazymiss

NorsalwaA said: @ujiyus1‌ how can i ditch you..ditch 2young...do i look crazy to you. This is the first time i watch the ending of a couple i like, no couple i love on the same day so i am still suffering from the withdrawal symptoms. Read all the post but no mood to comment..sorry.

SY: If I look at his eyes, (paused)......because I don't know how to express my feeling, if I look at him, he might discover all my love and affection that I have been trying to hide. But the love keeps growing.

I cry.... Seyoung, Saranghae !!!

Guest crazymiss

bladerunner

said:

P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

SY: When we first met, I was staring at your eyes the whole time, did you know?WY: um. (looked total lost)Screen shows old clip from their first meeting in chocolate cafe.SY turned her head to WY: As time goes by, I couldn't look at your eyes any more (or make any eye contact), did you know that?
WY: Why?SY: Because if I look at your eyes, I will fall for you even deeper.caption: looks at him, her love will grow.SY smiled shy and embarrassed.caption: even now, she still trying to avoid his eyes.WY looks....speechless.SY: I couldn't make eye contact with you any more.WY: really? (he looked kinda sad here).
screen shows old clips that SY avoid WY's eye in the past.Me: I know you all need a moment to cry...cry now!
BRI:SY: I want to let him know, when we talk, even just look at his eyes, I like that a lot.SY paused.SY: If I look at his eyes, (paused)......because I don't know how to express my feeling, if I look at him, he might discover all my love and affection that I have been trying to hide. But the love keeps growing.At some point, the love is bigger the what I can hide. 

Okay.....go cry ...now!

bladerunner said: P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

Okay.....go cry ...now!

Guest khanhnguyen1483

i'm really in love with Seyoung for what she said about eye contact, so brave , straight girl , i've watched some couples in WGM but this is the first time ( i think ) i 've seen a person like Seyoung i think when she can talk to Woo young everything she has hidden , it's kind of relief because there is nothing makes u regret ,she did everything she could, talked everything she wanted , i love her so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Hello my lovelies.....you all were super busy while I was sleeping so I'm still reading and catching up....so far I am super happy this morning with some of the possible translations (@bladerunner...even if not 100% accurate...very much appreciate your efforts!).  I got sidetracked when I saw the new name for our group....YY Nation.....I LOVE IT!!!  So, I created our Nation's flag.....
mg8eoF4.jpgWhat do you all think???

I think this name does suit us better, because we are so much bigger than a "squad".  I am going to finish reading all these pages you all left me....I knew I should have pulled an all-nighter!!!:D
Edit...on a side note...the oppa freaks better calm the hell down and quit being hateful...WY may just shut down his IG account if not.  

• Like 1