[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Buahaha, eonni @diendong, I was just checking WY IG and it's a REAL THOUGH WAR happening there.
Since i don't have IG account I cannot join the fight!! LOL
Eonni I hope you will always be on the front liner to help us beat and destroy those mucky displeasing oppa frikkin lover comments, haha.
Your IG account (2younglover) has built our entire shipper community even bigger.
For that, I shall say "Thank you very much."

Well anyway, I've broke my promise to not watch the raw 'till the engsub coming.
I cannot help but skip the class, running through the hall with my laptop in hand, and watch the streaming in the library.
If I'm not mistaken, she did keep her first mission card right?

Most intriguing part for me is when SY said something about their first meeting..
The scene flashed back to the moment when they first meet to the part when they read the script together.
WY look a bit bemused (?)
Anyone know what it's all about?

She calls herself as a hottest... Hah! Are you kidding meee?!!!

The oppa freaks/ enceng gondok!

>

>

Sorry... I really mad of this being... I'm a hottest but I'm not doing something like that, or bashing my bias or his activity like that.... Insane!

:-L

Huff~~

Omg... Soooooo emotional.... Loved loved this last episode though. The ending was the best... "Jwyoung: I'll meet her in secret" then laughs and look around, like oops did I just think out loud?? This was a bandaid to my broken heart upon hearing their exit from wgm. They both have good feelings for each other. And I really wish they date in "secret." And secretly go hiking to get spring water and play at the little stream that wooyoung said they should go back again next year. Wooyoung seemed really confident about their future together... :)

Guest agashi868

I don't have an IG account but I just checked out WY's and from what I've read in his last pic, there are so many positive comments from people who are really supportive of him being with SY! :-bd

2Youngsquad, FIGHTING!!! 

and JWYoung, if you really want to please your fans then listen up/listen to us: We want you to be happy and if being with Seyoung makes you happy then just GO FOR IT MAN! Many of us are here to support you and Seyoung =;

This is one emotionally charged farewell episode. It feels raw and I don't think people can watch this and say every action/words etc. are calculated afterwards. Feels like Seyoung is laying her heart out here. I'm just going with what's being shown and how things are said but did Seyoung confessed that she's unable to look at Wooyoung straight on/meet his eyes lately in contrast to how it's not a problem for her in the early parts of this relationship? Seriously, it feels like she's putting it all out there and now the ball is in Wooyoung's court (sorry for this unromantic phrase but I'm out of words to put it eloquently). Looking at how WY is handling everything this episode, I trust that things will work out favourably.

I only posted once or twice here if I remember correctly after the radio star interview and said that I think at the very least they will remain friends afterwards but after seeing how honest Seyoung was here, I really want to see them work out.

@diendong that girl really pisses me. She a scary oppa freak...as if she has a chance with wooyoung, not even in her wildest dream that's not gonna happen...

2pmfan

said:

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"

[RKL] Knetizens react to "Wooyoung: It feels like I'm breaking up with my real GF"

1. [3105+,343] Oh.... The heck... Are they really fell in love with each other...

2. [2568+,124-] Park Seyoung looked like she was so real about it

3. [1881+,283-] Was the kiss scripted too?

4. [1586+,334-] What is he talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [1623+,467-] It must be really hard memorizing all those script

6. [380+,28-] Are they really into it? Both of them could not even looked at each other eyes. I think they really like each other. Even Wooyoung kissed her. If you guys like each other, go for a date

7. [397+,45-] I think they like each other. Date secretly!

8. [356+,20-] What is the meaning of the kiss? I was so shocked when he did it

9. [355+,20-] Are you guys dating? You guys kissed passionately

10. [328+,24-] I was so shocked when they kissed. This is crazy

translated by randomkorealife

source

Guest crazymiss

jbum said:

2pmfan

said:

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"

[RKL] Knetizens react to "Wooyoung: It feels like I'm breaking up with my real GF"

1. [3105+,343] Oh.... The heck... Are they really fell in love with each other...

2. [2568+,124-] Park Seyoung looked like she was so real about it

3. [1881+,283-] Was the kiss scripted too?

4. [1586+,334-] What is he talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [1623+,467-] It must be really hard memorizing all those script

6. [380+,28-] Are they really into it? Both of them could not even looked at each other eyes. I think they really like each other. Even Wooyoung kissed her. If you guys like each other, go for a date

7. [397+,45-] I think they like each other. Date secretly!

8. [356+,20-] What is the meaning of the kiss? I was so shocked when he did it

9. [355+,20-] Are you guys dating? You guys kissed passionately

10. [328+,24-] I was so shocked when they kissed. This is crazy

translated by randomkorealife

source

Guest ylndptrc

Swollen eyes but still....

Keep watching it over and over again..

The eye gazing, the kiss, the hug, the confession was 200% super daebak!

I hope they really meet secretly.

Let's support them! Now our job is to become a fbi agent lol

@KaniaN YY NATION sounds good though. YY NATION rules..........................................2YOUNG SHIPPERS rules..............................

Guest bladerunner

I asked my friends to translate the final messages on the chair.I was so touched by their words and think I should share with you.
33_zps82ecbb46.png
cr: jbum
This is what WY wrote to SY:
In front of the woman I love, things like pride doesn't exist any more.
Still remains unchanged, that person...is you! Thank you.

This is what SY wrote to WY:
WooYoung ah. Thank you to be with me. Just like the sofa/chair we made together, let's be together forever.  Married you is such a wonderful thing. Honey, I love you.
I am not korean so I can't say it's 100% accurate (but should be close enough to make you cry).BUT please do not post on any social media or share on other site...just leave it for fun chat. I don't want any trouble.
I cry when I read this..........
They love each other so much!

Edit: Now I am sure that chair wiill be gone in 24 hours.
Some oppa freaks gonna cut it half and throw one to north korea!