[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I was okay until I saw SY's tears  :((  
Woo had tears in his eyes, but he held it in. 
The first kiss, somehow I feel it was spontaneous. Woo Young held his tears alright, but he couldn't stand seeing SY cried. I don't know if it was a lip kiss or not, but I'm pretty sure their lips touched even for a little. From the angle it was taken, it looked like WY kissed at the corner of her lips.
Edit: after I saw the gifs posted by @bladerunner now I'm 100% that WY kissed her on the lips!!! and looking from her reaction, it was not the 1st time that he did that *pure delulu*
OMG so much feels when WY wipe SY's tears with both his hands while saying gwenchana.. gwenchana.. *cue for more tears, at least for me*
We can see the cheek kiss "attack" from the front this time, his lips definitely touched her left cheek, about 3 or 4 times.
Edit no. 2: I don't know what they wrote on that wooden chair, but se young wrote something ended with "yeobo-ya.. saranghae.." 

@-)  @-)  @-)  @-)  @-)

20140913_1410600264_56484400_1_99_201409

Korean news:
WooYoung said: Park Se Young, let's meet in secret!
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000544896

'우결' 우영 "박세영, 앞으로 몰래 만날 것"

[TV리포트=김가영 기자] '우리 결혼했어요' 우영이 박세영에 대한 마음을 드러내 관심을 모았다.

13일 방송된 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'에서는 우영, 박세영 커플이 가상 결혼 생활 종료 미션을 받는 모습이 그려졌다. 이날 두 사람은 갑작스러운 가상 결혼 종료 소식에 당황스러움을 표했다.

두 사람은 평소 즐기지 못한 길거리 데이트를 하며 마지막 시간을 보냈다. 또 서로에 대한 애정 표현과 스킨십으로 마지막을 아쉬워했다.

박세영은 "앞으로 서로를 마주치면 어떻게 해야하는 지 잘 안다"고 말했다. 우영은 "지금처럼 편하게 지내고 싶다. 앞으로는 몰래?"라고 말하며 두 사람의 관계 발전에 대한 기대감을 높이게 했다.

All my wishes were fulfilled by 2Young.
I am not sad any more.
I am sooooo happy!!
IT IS HAPPENING people!

What??? Serously??

bladerunner said: 20140913_1410600264_56484400_1_99_201409
Korean news:WooYoung said: Park Se Young, let's meet in secret!http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000544896

13일 방송된 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'에서는 우영, 박세영 커플이 가상 결혼 생활 종료 미션을 받는 모습이 그려졌다. 이날 두 사람은 갑작스러운 가상 결혼 종료 소식에 당황스러움을 표했다.

박세영은 "앞으로 서로를 마주치면 어떻게 해야하는 지 잘 안다"고 말했다. 우영은 "지금처럼 편하게 지내고 싶다. 앞으로는 몰래?"라고 말하며 두 사람의 관계 발전에 대한 기대감을 높이게 했다.

All my wishes were fulfilled by 2Young.I am not sad any more.I am sooooo happy!!IT IS HAPPENING people!

I promise myself not to cry... But when I saw the cut scene when SY cries... My tears coming out... :((
Damn, those staring is very touching. We can see they look so sad while stare each other... 
And me...?? I'm still dying to see full raw... But how can I survive watching full raw when I crying just see a cut scene?? :(( :(
Lucky I bought tissue... :(

Guest Kamille RiaR

bladerunner

said:

Korean news:WooYoung said: Park Se Young, let's meet in secret!

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD

All my wishes were fulfilled by 2Young.I am not sad any more.I am sooooo happy!!IT IS HAPPENING people!

bladerunner said: 20140913_1410600264_56484400_1_99_201409
Korean news:WooYoung said: Park Se Young, let's meet in secret?(according to my google translate)http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000544896

Guest bladerunner

HOLD ON!EVERYONE, Since last time......my mistake....now i am afraid......That's what my google translate told me the headline of the news...I don't know if he really say that or not!DONT KILL ME please!

BUT I will bring this to you.tumblr_nbu34uwVz71th7kbeo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbu34uwVz71th7kbeo2_500.gif

Let's wait someone who can actually translate it!

Kamille RiaR said:

bladerunner

said:

bladerunner

said:

Aaah... it's so hard to let them go.!! from the very beginning, i loved you both immediately.., why? coz youre too real, the natural skinships, bed scene haha ALL.. i hate the fact that it ended. I'm too down right now, it's like my ex leave me and i need to move on ., that feeling tho.. it hurts, BIGTIME .. but 2Young shipper like me won't just stop to support you two coz the show ended, NO.. I'll go all the way.! Leaving you is like Leaving my happinnes :) so LET THE SPYING BEGIN... hahahaha :D :D I'll miss you WooYoungiieee and SeYoungiieee..  I still can't believe this .  :-O SARANGHAEYO  :x :x :x

Guest Kamille RiaR

I'M WAITING FOR WOOYOUNG TO FOLLOW SEYOUNG ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM!!!!!! Chingus, please let's continue this thread. Keep it alive and burning!!! Let's light a candle everyday until our couple marries in real life! HAHAHAHAHA. <3

Surprisingly.... I'm not sad. Rather, I'm feeling happy. Their raw emotions shown in this last episode is enough for me to believe 100% that they're an item now or going to be soon!

I did catch a bit of what Wooyoung said during his interview after the kiss in the lips, he said he REALLY wanted to kiss her, that's why he did it instead of just patting her back.