[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest deelaa

Just manage to watch the eng sub.

Many thanks to the sub team! If wasnt cause of thm,i wont understand at all and just look at their body language and make up my own drama. Hahahha :P

now.. its the waiting game. Haha

Hate it .. humph! Hahaha

Ok. Can sleep peacefully. Haha nights ladies!

Guest eeyahlove22

Thanks for the likes (2Young squad) and the  welcome… @rosera @dewirama :-h

@rosera   …will try to post when I can and share more 2Young fanarts. Love the new gifs!

@dewirama  …yup, those were my own.  I like playing around with pixs when I see something that catches my eyes.  My current muse right now=2Young couple.  :x

@zeya123  ….adorable fanart! =D>

Watched the subbed episode and loved it—daebak!  Wooyoung-ahhh, you are so lucky….your gorgeous wife made such an effort for your birthday.  With her busy schedule, I’m sure she’s tired but she still planned a special something for you….she’s such a sweetheart, no?  I love how WY kept his eyes focused on SY while she was playing the song for him.  It was as if he didn’t want to miss any of the words she was singing.  His heart was probably going “bounce bounce bounce” as much as hers during this time.  I hope he pays attention to her BRI because she definitely spent some time choosing the perfect song just to convey what she wanted to relay to him and this song is saying so much.  And I know SY thinks WY sometimes doesn’t understand what she means but I kinda think he does.  He’s known to be a guy who over think things and I think he’s well aware what’s going on here.  He’s probably just being very cautious or this is his way of trying to get SY to really express her feelings more. :x

Re: the jealousy between the two---too cute! As some of you said in here, I don’t think WY should keep watching “Glorious Days”.  The last episode will probably kill him! LOL.  “OH, why do you let him hold your hand agaiannnn???  Andweeee!!!” ~X( tumblr_lq2sshsT8z1qgpykko1_500.gif

cr: Lotsofkpopgifs.tumbr.com

And SY…wifey, so jealous she couldn’t enjoy their song!  “Ahhh, tell me who’s  this girl …paaliiii!” [-X

LYNuBH4T-6v2CMjiDO8xYGw_CLW58LOuP_MtTHgs

cr: @rosera

Fanarts for today:

From one of my fave episode…amusement park date.

null_zps4e9a233c.jpg

From the last episode… cr. @scutler for posting this first.

null_zps9e8ef508.jpg 

Can't get the spoiler to work...

Guest oolita

Still can't contain my laughter upon seeing the MCs (misun and jinyoung) screaming jagiyaaaa! I have to disagree with WY when he said SY doesn't do aegyo, she did it so many times! To WY, just go to page 241 and see the video posted by @jann17 LOL..

@eeyahlove22You're welcome, Honey
Have a great Day or Night everyoneLast night I can't post this moment to you guys cos my town was raining my Internet had a little bit problem to post 
Beautiful waitress Part end2Youngep18-55.gif 2Youngep18-56.gif
Other moment onhttp://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/87702170436/2youngcouple-beautiful-waitress-part-end

PS. Last night I had 1 choose from @Pu_3 and nobody answer so I design to choose her choice I want to say again either way it's not wrong or right, I just need to know cos maybe some one might take often time to watch like me or I gave you guys short time ?  so I will gave you more time 12 Hrs. from this, you can told me by inbox or on our thread Really sorry if like I grumble to you guys 
PS1 Honestly I feel lonely, No one talk, Like I talk and answer by myself it's to shy อมยิ้ม07 อมยิ้ม07

cnsdlover49 said: They was so cute in the latest episode.. Watching with eng sub is more fun because we can understand their conversation.. For sure SY actually prank him again to taste the salt when there was only one white powder available..keke   

I want to say something regarding SY jealous reaction, well I don’t know it’s just me or what but from SY reaction I think both of them aware about that circulate rumour because SY seems uneasy when she heard unknown girl voice and feel more bothered because she wasn’t there during demo recording. And I do think SY have already asked WY about 'it' before because when he aware SY feel bothered by it, WY seems trying to give her more explanation even after the song end by saying ‘’don’t worry about it, she is not someone who is special to me in any way.’’ I can feel that, he want her to trust him no matter what. So we also don’t have to worry right? And cheer up guys!!

Excited for the ‘Two Clasped Hand’.. MV request please.. But FMV is also nice.. So 2Young Squad fighting!! :)>-

PS: Lol I’m sure WY will be more jealous if he watch latest episode of Glorious Day because there was LEAN scene..keke ;)) :)) :D

tumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo3_500.giftumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo6_r1_250.giftumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo5_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo1_250.giftumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo4_r1_500.gif

i don't know wy for long timealthough he didn't all jumpy or excited here..i would like to believe this is wy's looks of admiration
thanks as always @shineehappypandasi refresh your tumblr as soon as the raw file was released. glad u finally updated!http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/

uri eonnie @rosera
i don't mind anything at your easemy internet connections are pretty good at office, at home and mobile :)

oolita said: Still can't contain my laughter upon seeing the MCs (misun and jinyoung) screaming jagiyaaaa! I have to disagree with WY when he said SY doesn't do aegyo, she did it so many times! To WY, just go to page 241 and see the video posted by @jann17 LOL..

@happy2bhere I kinda agree with you..
I felt the "un-usual" WY too in aquarium.
My mind going arround try to find a clue too..what a reason...And I have many "maybe" there:
1. Oh...maybe WY really has GF
2. oh, maybe WY feeling left by his wife (jelousy)
3. maybe he have some problem with his job (like 2pm comeback, etc) coz his mind looked like in the other place that time, even sometimes he still focus on SY.

And about WY explanation to SY in studio "She is not special one" why I feel like he explain about that GF rumor?(and his explanation I think is not only for SY but wgm fans too :D )
Because he is like insisting to add that even I thought they've already passed the "lady singer" problem with LEL's explanation to SY and she is already okay with it, there's long spacing time from LEL to WY explanation.

In my delulu mind, maybe SY confronting about that rumor too to WY, coz we know, she is so straight forward. And I like it, really, she is really honest and don't want to keep any problem inside, and rather like to confront it.

2young invitation for 2Youngers shipper in forum :D
845223117.jpg

Anyoeng It's very busy day @missauditor Thank you, Honey
Let'me ask you guys for something what meaning of Uri Eonnie ?I'm serous to knew that but always forgot to ask, My korean language is really knew just simple word อมยิ้ม07 อมยิ้ม07
PS I will spoil new moment 8 Hrs from this cos my job was so busy, see you guys in 8HrsPS1About my opinion I will share that time too,

rosera said: Anyoeng It's very busy day @missauditor Thank you, Honey
Let'me ask you guys for something what meaning of Uri Eonnie ?I'm serous to knew that but always forgot to ask, My korean language is really knew just simple word อมยิ้ม07 อมยิ้ม07
PS I will spoil new moment 8 Hrs from this cos my job was so busy, see you guys in 8HrsPS1About my opinion I will share that time too,

Kekeke... fanmade again

class="lyric-song-head"Gary Barlow – Forever Love Lyrics Love, it has so many beautiful faces
Sharing lives and sharing days
My love it had so many empty spaces
I'm sharing a memory now
I hope that's how it stays

Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
She is holding my heart in her hand
I'm the closest I've been to believing
This could be love forever

All throughout my life
The reasons I've demanded
But how can I reason
With the reason I'm a man

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh yeah
Hmm

In a minute I'm needing to hold her
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
When she leaves it gets harder and harder
To face life alone

Now my dreams are filled
With times when we're together
Guess what I need from her
Is forever love

Ooh, Ooh, yeah
Oh, oh, oh, oh, mm-mm-mm
Oh, oh, yeah
Now I feel forever love

Ooh, ooh
Oh yeah
Well I feel

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonni, i choose the number 1 which posting the gifs part by part in spoil tag.. ^^
@missauditor: tumblr_n6m3a4vn3V1to59dfo3_500.gifyes, that's WY's admiration eyes for SY.. sooooo intense, for me...
@jann17i wonder SY's wish too..what kind of wish she asked to WY..is the wish already fulfill or she don't tell WY her wish yet?
btw just back from lurking in Park Seyoung thread and can't help except 멍~ 
jwosonghamnida @reijaye, @Daniah, @missauditor, @zidge22, @kawaiinoona, @DyaH, @shin27 and many more of 2young squad who take a part in posting on SY's thread.. i just can be a lurker there bcoz i still can't prepare my heart to see SY being with other men except WY.. ^:)^
i think i shouldn't let WY visit her thread in soompi bcoz he'll die in jealousy.. LeL

rosera said:
PS. Last night I had 1 choose from @Pu_3 and nobody answer so I design to choose her choice I want to say again either way it's not wrong or right, I just need to know cos maybe some one might take often time to watch like me or I gave you guys short time ?  so I will gave you more time 12 Hrs. from this, you can told me by inbox or on our thread Really sorry if like I grumble to you guys 
PS1 Honestly I feel lonely, No one talk, Like I talk and answer by myself it's to shy อมยิ้ม07 อมยิ้ม07