[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Actually at the airport lounge...when wy called SY after waiting...the conversation is really funny... He asks where are you...SY says I haven't gone in yet He saya...do you even want to come in?....SY says...of course(not really clear...) he says... We have to go for a honeymoon trip right....SY ...honeymoon trip He says....yeah so,,,I thought u have forgotten about today....(I don't understand what SY say) He says...come quickly,,,there's no one here I am so bored...SY ...alright..... Also, I think this is d first time SY wearing hot pants in front of wy...his expression...in my delulu mind is that he was surprised at how sexy she was when he first saw her.... :-O haha....I love that smile he gave her when she came in.... My korean is limited so please correct me if I m wrong....

Guest KaniaN

the most frustating part of watching WGM is when the engsub has not come yet. omoooo, i just try to understand their body language throughout the scene.. ottokeeeeeeee LOL

Guest zidge22

2youngteasercollage.jpganother edited pic for everyone~
hmm... why am i feeling a bit anxious for our 2young couple's stay in WGM?? i think its because this season, WGM couples don't stay long.. :( i want proofs that they are still filming! hay~

Guest zidge22

Sage_Turquoise said: "
hmm... why am i feeling a bit anxious for our 2young couple's stay in WGM?? i think its because this season, WGM couples don't stay long.. :( i want proofs that they are still filming! hay~

@sawmm maybe this could make you a little bit calm down :D

ring1.gif
ring2.gif

Actually I'm not too bothered with something called "couple thing" since something like this can put on/off. Even real married couple, this days not that too aware (wifey). And SY wore that kind of ring before they made couple bracelet in episode 3.
There's some quote "In the house you're my husband, 10 meters away, I don't know what are you doing" Hahahha... I mean, the most important thing is their heart. If you wanna be loyal, then you'll, and vise versa.

Guest shin27

@zidge22 yup there's always possibility for that, since wy will busy with their comeback and sy busy filming her weekend drama. And maybe no prove for filming because they filming in their house (I think someone has mention it before) or maybe they make a duet song together ?? ah I wish...

But here's my opinion, im not trying to be sherlock holmes or something, 2young couple really popular couple among viewer and thats really good for wgm rating & their popularity.
They won't end it that easy since it's good for everybody, company & actress.

And usually wgm couple end after approx 25+ episode, and for popular couple like yongseo, khuntoria, adam, etc they make it into 40+ even more. So lets hope 2young couple will going until 40+ ep.

I wish my prediction is true.......cross finger for my thought

Guest zidge22

@Pu_3 your 'before and after' pic on the piano--- the first pic, their heads are apart  but on the second pic they are about to lean towards each other! so cute~ ^^,
just an idea, why don't we gather 'before and after' pics to see how they have grown to each other.

@shineehappypandasi saw your latest tumblr post. kshow is not subbing soon?if you want the link to this week episode, go to ohudushiSHOW at daily motion and she/he still has evry episode of 2young intact :)i am sorry i reply you here because i didn't know how to reply at tumblri anticipate your gif soon!!! thank you in advance :)

Guest dewirama

diendong

said: We all known rite SY is a left handed, but when they were on the plane, she sign the cd with her right hand. Did u guys noticed it? :-/

:D

she can using both her hands, she is so smart...