[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@shineehappypandas‌ I'm a big fan of your gifs! I love the set you made on 2Young, right before they played the pepero kiss. I just don't know how to bring it over here! Both Wooyoung and Seyoung's expressions were priceless! The reason why I want to bring it over here, is because, I want to point out the fact that both WY and SY got taken aback by NGM's remarks: WHAT TROUBLE? YOU'RE A COUPLE ANYWAY!" In light of the latest controversy involving WY, those gifs will tell us something more powerful than mere speculations!

Please pardon this self- proclaimed 2Young Defender. I'm not gonna fall for some disgruntled, jealous, fangirls' attempts to hurt WY's appearance in WGM; mainly because he and SY are hitting it off just fine! How come nothing came out 2 weeks ago when previous episodes were shown? But now that WY introduced SY to his Eomma much to SY's surprise! Miraculously, a hidden non- celeb gf comes out of hiding?! And some fans happened to find her just this week end too? What kind of trick is that, if not to tarnish WY's reputation!

Guest nami34

Sage_Turquoise said: @shineehappypandas‌ I'm a big fan of your gifs! I love the set you made on 2Young, right before they played the pepero kiss. I just don't know how to bring it over here! Both Wooyoung and Seyoung's expressions were priceless! The reason why I want to bring it over here, is because, I want to point out the fact that both WY and SY got taken aback by NGM's remarks: WHAT TROUBLE? YOU'RE A COUPLE ANYWAY!" In light of the latest controversy involving WY, those gifs will tell us something more powerful than mere speculations!

Please pardon this self- proclaimed 2Young Defender. I'm not gonna fall for some disgruntled, jealous, fangirls' attempts to hurt WY's appearance in WGM; mainly because he and SY are hitting it off just fine! How come nothing came out 2 weeks ago when previous episodes were shown? But now that WY introduced SY to his Eomma much to SY's surprise! Miraculously, a hidden non- celeb gf comes out of hiding?! And some fans happened to find her just this week end too? What kind of trick is that, if not to tarnish WY's reputation!

Whoa! something happen in this thread Eonnie didn't refresh this page before save comment, Eonnie should pass away but it'll stuck in 
Eonnie will say something, you will believe or not except to you coz it is Eonnie opinion maybe right or maybe wrong, Eonnie didn't sure like you guysForgive me it's really long post and many gif below
I don't believe that point why coz 1. I don't know the day that she wrote and she didn't mention to dddnnnmm Right? It's ridiculous to me. 2. Jay or Jang in JYP didn't the only one on this company right? Who's know How many Last name Jang in there?3. When we watch RS and the game part you will saw many reaction they put out on camera by naturally  3.1 When WY came to studio He touch her back , His smile, his eyes. Is it just a liar? I don't think so image Cr.ppiyoung
3.2 Did you guy saw that I saw, after SY do couple quiz with Joonyoung, his motion quite not good ภาพถ่าย  after she touch his hand said she can just do Aegyo like "please do it" Cr.@hanaluvKM          and she said Wooyoung ah look at his face
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

they have to keep eye contact all the time in Vedio, Other moment gif on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6007029923712883169?authkey=CNmAwrXNl7iHNQ

3.3 Game Part When they rest the time before game part came look at him his body language it's talk by itself right? WSY6.gif  ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายMany action more than this but I didn't want to bring for this motion, it's should be in happy mode
4. Repeat to watch the EP14 again and If his reaction is all fake, I admire him he was good either on his eyes can fake like that ( I speak sarcastically)
PS.1If she(Celeb in that blog they talk about) was his real girlfriend why she act it selectively  like that coz it will destroyed his job so many anti fan will grown up if it was me no matter how much jalousies I have, I'll kept in my mind coz my boyfriend had a job to do like him, I will never watch that job coz it's could broke my heart 
PS.2 I can't bring the new gif to you guys tonight coz I compose my motion to wrote to much, it's so long part than I though 
PS.3  
Because I love 2Young so I believe in present the past or future, it's just the Rumors so I don't care  >:)  >:)  (Explain to long the most point just for this PS :):)) )
The End

Guest sawmm

penny92 said: I don't mind Wooyoung having a GF, but I'm scared that if they find out that he had a GF whilst doing WGM. He will get hated on a lot, that's what I'm worried about.

Guest sawmm

Sage_Turquoise said:  

Don't scare of Eonnie,  came back for Witch mode to Eonnie mode :P :P 
@Kusukayo  Hi5 Honey, Hahaha yes Eonnie believe that too Thank to Singapore fan they have many sweet moment of 2Young to broadcast when WGM onair Eonnie will make sweet gif in here
@shin27 Yes, it's correct honey, don't be afraid honey my first gif was terrible than you  =))something like this ภาพถ่าย 

@Pu_3 @emiells  Me too, honey
@diendong this for you honeyภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
@sawmm  what word Eonnie wrote before "Be happy in the present don't be scare in the future"
@missauditor @DaniaH @Nami34 @penny92 @leeminaa @chaa @colourgrae @shineepandas @Sage_Turquoise · FanGirl @dewirama @festil @jann17 @hanaluvKM @alyssamariz @wishstarz @yelda @ujiyus1 and everyone in this This thread Group hug honey, (Forgive me if I didn't mentioned you guys)
Bonus for all of us Saranghaeyo  :-* :-* 2Youngep14-193.gif 2Youngep14-194.gif 2Youngep14-195.gif

Let me get this out of the way! As we all know, Jang Woo Young goes by a unique user profile he designed himself!

@nami34‌

This however, ihttp://instagram.com/dddnnnmm555 -- is the alter nick of one JWY on Instagram. He is not our Wooyoungie; but rather a she! A fan, like you and me! More like an obssessed fan, if you ask me!

;)

@rosera‌, chingu, those gifs are awesome! Frame by frame, it captures our 2Young Couple's subtle real expressions.

@shineehappypandas‌, yes! Weren't they precious? The captions you used in your account was more than perfect; I had to make a screen cap of it! (Mianhae)

@sawmm‌, I am comforting myself in the thought that WY is a true gentleman like the way he behaves in WGM. @missauditor‌, I think, mentioned in one of her posts her observations of WY when Eomma was around. How well he interacted with SY, as well as treated her; showed the kind of loving environment he grew up with. So, not until the truth comes out of his mouth, we continue to sail in this ship of 2Young! Fighting!!!! :x :-SS [-O< :)>-

@Sage_Turquoise · FanGirl @shin27Yeah, it's many thing than that, but I end to road that bad comment let be happy mode came, 1 picture talk better than millions word ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
ภาพถ่าย

Bonus ภาพถ่าย 

Guest sawmm

bladerunner said:BTW, can anyone tell me how do you know WY wrote a song for SY?
I must be super blur and missed some of the posts.So please please....can anyone tell me how did you girls know he wrote a song for her?
Thank you.XXOO..

Guest bladerunner

sawmm said: bladerunner said:BTW, can anyone tell me how do you know WY wrote a song for SY?
I must be super blur and missed some of the posts.So please please....can anyone tell me how did you girls know he wrote a song for her?
Thank you.XXOO..

Guest daliakudo3

please, please, really hope that the rumour is not true at all. I was so disappointed when i read those rumour and plus when @shin27 mentioned that wy was like that, i almost wailing. I was once a die-hard fan of 2pm and right now due to my study, i cannot really keep up with every single 2pm activity.

As far as i remember in the early days of 2pm, whenever they done a tv show and asked about their firstloves, girlfriends and all (this type of question is so cliche, yet people love it, hahaha) wooyoung always appeared to be the innocent type with "i never been in relationship", "never had a first kiss" kind of answers. well, that's was during their early day (it could be his concept or he did not want to reveal a lot of info about himself since they were just a rookie group at that time) and a lot of things can happen in 6 years times.

So honestly, i was quite suprised to know that he has a childhood lover and at least been in brief relationship with a member of a girl group, when i joined this shipping. hahaha, stupid of me, what do i expect? A person as handsome as he, at the prime time of his life, surely will have "that kind of thing" happen. Yeah, i totally agreed with @penny92, i fine with him having girlfriend because it is a normal thing to do. But please, not during WGM and after all those sweet moments that we had witnessed. If it's true, im...im...totally speechless and i dont think i can believe tv reality program ever again.

Right now the only thing that keeps me sane is Jinwoon's words, "It's a good thing when two good people meet each others" (not an exact quote but somekind like that). He knews both of them and surely he didnt want any bad outcome happen on either of them. And i believe his judgement also that Jang Wooyoung is a respectable gentlemen that doesnt behave like what those witches claimed him to be.

@bladerunner I watch 2Young couple and the Min oppa Jin Young couple. One of our shippers saeedeh, remembered that in the preview, they did a double jumprope. That was the game and the prize was the cruise. I'm hoping they show it later but I am not holding my breath.

Guest bladerunner

colourgrae said: @bladerunner I watch 2Young couple and the Min oppa Jin Young couple. One of our shippers saeedeh, remembered that in the preview, they did a double jumprope. That was the game and the prize was the cruise. I'm hoping they show it later but I am not holding my breath.