[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest summeryoon

@yoongi7 You are right. The mc actually is not fool. That question is indirect question for the "Are you guys still dating?" :))
You can see LSG was a little surprise when he heard that question haha. He answered  "of course" twice in the end :))

From the Press Conference of Love Forecast, LeeSeungGi still honored his colleagues and movie to avoid directly commenting on Yoona because it must be huge headline due to never by himself since official dating disclosure, instead of focusing movie news.

Park Kyung Lim(MC) was very experienced and also knew that medias/people might be wondering about their dating status. However, what kind of question will be answered by LeeSeungGi... To ask simple question to a boyfriend whether his girlfriend knew about his filming, the answer is enough to clarify that the dating status is still on.

YoonGi, Have a happy date ^____^

:-O

Note from clip: During question about his girlfriend, his happy smile can tell us how good their dating status is.

[sSTV] ‘오늘의 연애’ 이승기, 연인 윤아 질문에… “오늘은 노코멘트”       

SSTVnews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pMO1dtJWJU

One of the reasons why I'm so proud to be her fan :) She's truly an angel in disguise, Beautiful inside and out no doubt. She's been so blessed cause she's a good person. A good role model indeed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YoonA has donated 10 Million Won to the foundation of Sooyoung's Father for Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=46128

doykuv5mmpink princess said: One of the reasons why I'm so proud to be her fan :) She's truly an angel in disguise, Beautiful inside and out no doubt. She's been so blessed cause she's a good person. A good role model indeed. Image and video hosting by TinyPic YoonA has donated 10 Million Won to the foundation of Sooyoung's Father for Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa. http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=46128

there are many beautiful girls in the industry but to find a girl he is also so beautiful from inside and also intelligent like her is very rare in this world 

NongpeeP said:

From the Press Conference of Love Forecast, LeeSeungGi still honored to his colleagues and movie to avoid directly commenting on Yoona because it must be huge headline due to never by himself since official dating disclosure, instead of focusing movie news.

Park Kyung Lim(MC) was very experienced and also knew that medias/people might be wondering about their dating status. However, what kind of question will be answered by LeeSeungGi.

To ask simple question to a boyfriend whether his girlfriend knew about his filming, the answer is enough to clarify that the dating status is still on.

YoonGi, Have a happy date ^____^

:-O

Note from clip: During question about his girlfriend, his happy smile can tell us how well their dating status

[sSTV] ‘오늘의 연애’ 이승기, 연인 윤아 질문에… “오늘은 노코멘트”       

SSTVnews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pMO1dtJWJU

to be honest i was always was so curious if he still loves her after knowing her personality like what he always did  or no i think i get my answer now god bless them  

Guest summeryoon

" i was always was so curious if he still loves her after knowing her personality like what he always did"
@WalaaA what do you mean? after knowing her personality?? /:)

Guest rehhyui

i just saw a graduation photos of yoona and i have a question here
yoona entered dongguk uni in theater and music program but fan got her graduation photos from international trade program of 2015 yearbook
5eac517djw1encoq3rq7qj21kw1kwb29.jpg and then someone said seunggi graduated from this major? really?
so yoona changed her major? sorry i don't follow her news much so i kinda have no idea lol

rehhyui said: i just saw a graduation photos of yoona and i have a question here
yoona entered dongguk uni in theater and music program but fan got her graduation photos from international trade program of 2015 yearbook
5eac517djw1encoq3rq7qj21kw1kwb29.jpg and then someone said seunggi graduated from this major? really?
so yoona changed her major? sorry i don't follow her news much so i kinda have no idea lol

Just updating a few random things on YoonA (will update more if/when I have time on some of the fanmeets&concert stuff that have happened the past few weeks for those interested) but here was what she also told to S<3NEs along with that selca post a few days back:

[TRANS] 2014.12.15 SONE PLUS+ Yoona blog post:
Hello everyone in SONE PLUS+. It's Yoona.

The cold days are continuing but how are you all doing? (laughs)
The Tokyo Dome concert concluded without problems, and I was able to see everyone so it was a very happy time ^^
Thank you always for your support. It is a memory that I'll never forget.

It's sad that the Tokyo Dome concert is finished, but please support SNSD from now on.
Translation by RedSunsetXIII (redsunset on SSF)

Here's a song request she had given for Sunny's FM Date on the 15th:

Sunny: "...And Yoona - who always listens to calm songs - requested Kanto's "Before the Snow" because it would be good for this time of year...."

YoonA Sheen:

8426f136gw1enctw464e7g20a406zqvb.gif
Credit: YOONAYA

YoonA Graduation Photos from 2015 Dong Guk Yearbook (PROUD):
B5ClGgMCEAAaXa9.jpg
B5ClHNrCYAIpHbi.jpg
B5ClH5zCcAE-oN-.jpg
Credit: 爱在silence

& Here are just two of a few short vids that some Soshi members have posted on their IG lately that I found cute:
Watasiwahyo IG Caption = #GG channeling hiphop vibes ✌️#warmup #tokyo #2DAYSTILLGGTOKYODOME
Yul IG Caption =
#GG channeling hiphop vibes ✌️#2DAYSTILLGGTOKYODOME
YT uploader has the two vids together as they are connected -->

(YoonA is the second person on the very left side)

I'll finish off this post with only three pics from the recent Tokyo Dome which was packed with over 50,000+ S<3NEs *.*/ A YT vid of the ITNW saranghae version performance for those who are interested (I personally teared up when I heard the audio version as this is their debut song from 2007)/ Two recent YoonA cartoon fanarts / &YoonA emoticons XD

Tokyo Dome:

B4oIkR-CQAE0gj5.jpg
B4oTiUpCUAAa16f.jpg(Smtown)
B4kkcUOCQAA8XKO.jpg(CHUNYOON)

ITNW: (Credit = nuunoot)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAN5s54ErU&feature=youtu.be

Cartoon Fan Arts:

Hyeki Chen:

B4OsRAFCAAElL-s.jpg:large
Bike Le: B4tvQgzCYAAHF_9.jpg:large

YoonA Emoticons: (Credit s_somza)

B4kWAjsIQAAemXM.jpgB4kLm2BCMAApCJj.jpg

B4ykM5YCUAActiq.jpg
End for now ^^ (This is a bonus screen cap from the end of their Paparazzi Performance at Tokyo Dome)

summeryoon said: " i was always was so curious if he still loves her after knowing her personality like what he always did"
@WalaaA what do you mean? after knowing her personality?? /:)
i mean that he was knowing her firstly as a girl who is from the same industry i mean he didnt know her personality very well  but now he know her personally and very well

I find a interesting part in this video.I know little about Korean. This is what I heard.Begin from 3:49(Previous discuss is about guys flirt with others. Seunggi thinks hug is acceptable, but holding hands makes heart-beating.)
Here is the conversation.
SG: Generally,I think flirting supposed to happen between friends. In the year end, many friends will have a meal together.       Under the atmosphere, (you may want to hold hands or something else.)       (He hadn't finish his words.)MCW: Or in the car?SG: Probablely in the car........  You are sharp. MC: MCW is assistant MC today.