[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest tatayoung

141207 YoonA Interview For Milk Magazine Your favourite Christmas song? Y: ‘LAST CHRISTMAS’ X: There are a lot of people who will start preparing a wish list on Christmas to fulfill next year. Do you have such practice? Is there any wish that you have yet to fulfill? Y: Haha, I’m the type that plan better than doing. For the remaining days of this year, I hope to improve my body constitution. X: Between a singer and an actress, which role do you like more? Y: Actually it is difficult for me to choose between singer and actress, and which role is more interesting and attractive. To me, the difference is that as a singer i am with my members but as an actress it is a solo activity. Occasionally i do feel lonely when i am working alone. X: Regards to acting, is there any roles that you have desire to challenge? Y: The roles i wish to try are sides that i have never display for the audience. X: Other than acting, singing and hosting show, are there any fields that you wish to challenge? Have you ever thought of hosting a radio program or playing a role in a musical play like your members? Y: Because i have tried narrating many times, many people said i am suitable to be a radio DJ. However, i am not a conversable person, i feel that it will be a huge challenge for me to be a DJ. Actually i enjoy narrating a lot, or should i put it this way, i do enjoy any channel that i am able to use my voice to express my feelings to the audience. X: Looking back at 2014 survey by experts or online poll, you earn many 1st place for polls like “The most desirable female celebrity’s face”, “Top 10 Asian charming goddess”, “Idol fans with the most amount of rice wreath donated”, “Hallyu female star that chinese fans wish to spend Chinese valentine day with”. How do you feel about all these titles? Y: Really? hehe. I am thankful to be able to earn these titles from such outstanding polls/surveys. I will work even harder in the future to be able to be involved in such voting. #YoonA

A photo posted by ♡소원살아있네♡Sorry Grateful Love♡ (@yoonaddict30may) on Dec 8, 2014 at 5:05am PST

141207 YoonA Interview For Milk Magazine

Your favourite Christmas song?

Y: ‘LAST CHRISTMAS’

X: There are a lot of people who will start preparing a wish list on Christmas to fulfill next year. Do you have such practice? Is there any wish that you have yet to fulfill?

Y: Haha, I’m the type that plan better than doing. For the remaining days of this year, I hope to improve my body constitution.

X: Between a singer and an actress, which role do you like more?

Y: Actually it is difficult for me to choose between singer and actress, and which role is more interesting and attractive. To me, the difference is that as a singer i am with my members but as an actress it is a solo activity. Occasionally i do feel lonely when i am working alone.

X: Regards to acting, is there any roles that you have desire to challenge?

Y: The roles i wish to try are sides that i have never display for the audience.

X: Other than acting, singing and hosting show, are there any fields that you wish to challenge? Have you ever thought of hosting a radio program or playing a role in a musical play like your members?

Y: Because i have tried narrating many times, many people said i am suitable to be a radio DJ. However, i am not a conversable person, i feel that it will be a huge challenge for me to be a DJ. Actually i enjoy narrating a lot, or should i put it this way, i do enjoy any channel that i am able to use my voice to express my feelings to the audience.

X: Looking back at 2014 survey by experts or online poll, you earn many 1st place for polls like “The most desirable female celebrity’s face”, “Top 10 Asian charming goddess”, “Idol fans with the most amount of rice wreath donated”, “Hallyu female star that chinese fans wish to spend Chinese valentine day with”. How do you feel about all these titles?

Y: Really? hehe. I am thankful to be able to earn these titles from such outstanding polls/surveys. I will work even harder in the future to be able to be involved in such voting.

Cr: yoonaddict30may

Guest deershawol95

Seunggi in "3 Meals a Day" variety show :) hope it gets subbed soon!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ceow8_141212-three-meals-%E4%B8%89%E9%A3%9F%E3%81%94%E9%A3%AF-e09-1-2_lifestyle?start=1144

Guest deershawol95

oooo yay looks like Yoona will be MCing KBS Gayo Daejun with Taecyeon and Lee Hwijae :D definitely something to look forward to! i hope SNSD will be performing as well. haha funny how Seunggi just starred in variety with Taecyeon and now Yoona will MC with him ^^ feels like 2010 again lol.
http://news.nate.com/view/20141214n14170

[단독] 윤아·택연·이휘재, KBS '가요대축제' MC 확정

기사 이미지

[OSEN=정유진 기자] 소녀시대 윤아, 2PM 택연, 개그맨 이휘재가 KBS '가요대축제'의 진행을 맡는다.

14일 방송관계자에 따르면 윤아, 택연, 이휘재는 오는 26일 열리는 '가요대축제'의 MC를 맡았다.

연 기자로 변신해 활약하고 있는 윤아와 다수의 예능프로그램에서 반듯한 모습을 보이며 인기를 끌고 있는 택연, 탁월한 진행능력이 돋보이는 이휘재의 조합이 기대감을 모은다. 특히 이휘재는 지난해 '가요대축제'에서도 수지-윤시윤과 함께 활약한 바 있어 한층 노련한 진행을 보여줄 것으로 예상된다.

한편 올해 'KBS 가요대축제'는 '올해의 최고 인기가요상' 수상을 빼고, 모두가 즐기는 축제의 무대를 만들겠다는 각오를 밝힌 바 있다. 총 22팀이 참석하며 오는 26일 오후 8시 30분 방송된다.

Guest MiinSone

Lee Seung Gi had his movie conference today, and a journalist asked him whether Yoona gave him advice or not for the movie. LSG replied by saying he was expecting a question related to his relationship with Yoona, and would rather not comment because when he mentions her, all the attention goes to them and not what he is trying to promote. So he said since he is here for the movie, he would leave no comments on the matter.

another article "she knows you are filming this movie right?" And he said "Yes she knows"

Guest lovers77

hahaha..i know rite, well its still good too see him answer like that, as expected a witty answer from him. i was surprise by him, oh Seung Gi, you are the best namja on earth! :)) :x

Yeah, I think that was the mc trying to ask their status too lol.  Shoulda asked her bangs, that's the burning question I want to know...does he like the bangs?  But seriously I'm surprised personal questions weren't totally banned though.  I guess they are now.  :))

Guest summeryoon

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[sSTV] ‘오늘의 연애’ 이승기, 연인 윤아 질문에… “오늘은 노코멘트” 

His smile when he is asked that question by reporter :)) cute lol
And he really said" I expected to be questioned about my girlfriend"??source http://www.koreaboo.com/news/reporters-press-conference-todays-love-ask-lee-seung-gi-girlfriend-yoona/