[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest may.ym.wu_d996

201402280048012810_1.jpg
Look at the collar! His is a stand-up collar and hers is lapeled, BIG lapeled.I wish people will not say things that are not true, or they are not sure of.Rumors are made this way. Sigh.

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

[ENGLISH] Oct 2014 Asian Newsweek Korea: Lee Seung Gi, A Man Who Has It All 

1013140.jpg

A Man Who Has It All. Lee Seung Gi. Singing, acting, variety, not neglecting any one of those things.  Not letting go of any one thing.  This time, that kind of Lee Seung Gi will debut on the big screen, and as it is anticipated in a big way, he has been spending busy days filming his movie.  There is a lot of anticipation as people expect to see a new and different side of him.

ANK: It’s been about one month since SBS drama <You’re All Surrounded> ended, but it seems you’re busy having gone right into CF and movie filming.  Doesn’t sound like you even got to rest.  How do you take care of yourself, and do you have time to exercise?

Seunggi: First off, with work, I think stamina is most important.  Whenever I have the time, I always exercise.  And even when I’m filming, I always try to build up my stamina by exercising when I have the time.

ANK: It’s already 10 years since you debuted.  Active as a singer and active as an actor, you are perfect.  You are the representative entertainer loved by the advertising industry for your kind and upstanding image.  Among reporters, you’re famously known as the true entertainer they couldn’t uncover anything about despite how many times they tried.  What do you think is the secret to your continued lasting popularity?

Seunggi: I don’t really know if there’s a particular secret, but whether it be acting, whether it be singing, I try to work hard and give my best in all that I do.  I’m thinking perhaps that may be why people think of me in a good light.  And I’m committed to working hard to continue going forward like this.  I’m really thankful that reporters think of me as a true entertainer for whom they can’t find anything to uncover despite trying.  From my perspective, I’m just trying to do my best in the work I’m responsible for, so I’m always grateful because everyone looks at the positive aspects.

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

for a moment i though that they are wear the same  jacket but-------omg i miss yoongi momentYoonGi_spring022_byomucopy_zps4b79e8dc.p

Guest summeryoon

If they were using their phone in same time, its will be great haha
And look at his smile when he checked his phone omg. Maybe LSG try to tell us "we are still fine,don't worry" right? lol

Guest yoongishipper123

Just a side note, anyone know what phone is yoona using? 6 or 6+?

I cant tell between the 2 if they are not beside each other

I thought it's one o'lock, not 12 midnight. Not sure if that restaurant was still open at 1AM. The girl who saw Seunggi having dinner there posted picture of his autograph around 1.05AM.   
But it doesn't really matter because we know they care for each other =) I also love seeing them with their phones, whether they're texting one another or maybe checking the news / playing games :D 
Btw, it's cute people who saw Seunggi & Yoona irl described them very similarly:
Epitone Project: His face was so small yet his eyes, nose, mouth, ears all fit within… (laughter) I thought to myself and realized, ‘not just anyone can be a celebrity entertainer.'
Yoona-Seohyun Dongguk Univ Fanaccount: Im YoonA is really pretty!! She gave off the feeling of a walking dollShe is totally slim and her face is really small, I feel really amazed how her eyes, nose and mouth can actually fit in such a small face

i don't know why but all recent yoona's pic in airport look so sad !!! :'(
Is she having a sorrow ?? I feel bad for her :(((((
Her eyes were swollen , and she didn't smile :(((((
You can find so many pic like these :(((
10500339_710372695712773_683318971870392 
10505408_710275825722460_836734919449541
10388565_710265735723469_20710526001403410689871_710265749056801_741461139640258
10665718_710268322389877_600357131060245

i really don't want to let you down, but, even when you guys try to put some pic about "the related things" between them it seem that she is not happy now, and i worry about them so much  :(( Or i just think too much, may be the happening with Jessica  is the only reason of that ? may be....