Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sassychic

The words remind me of chilbong..

Major leaguer

Mentor

Unrequited love

Rich Owner Kim

Chanel No.5

Magic eye book

Chele, South Korea

Guest fairycutter

INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT UPDATE

SNVI1oe.jpg

The YeoNiverse International Chilbong Fan Project is underway, but we need your help in making this project a reality! We will need funding to print the book out for YYS and we will appreciate if anyone can donate any amount to this fund.

We need to raise at least $100-$150 dollars for the project. This of course, will cover all costs for the book for Yoo Yeon Seok, including printing and binding. The remaining funds will be allocated towards packaging for the book and CD, as well as any additional gifts we may be able to afford. We are thinking of sending a second book to KingKong Entertainment as well to promote our cause in making YeoNiverse the Official International Fan Club for YYS.

Please use the link below to donate via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XPJ7F8GMCVNV6

As a thank you to everyone who participates in this International Fan Project, whether via submission or donation, we are giving away 15 of the Chilbong CD collections via a raffle drawing. Every submission to date, including photo images, word entries and activity responses, all count towards one entry in the raffle. That means that some of you already have multiple entries for this drawing. Additionally, every dollar you donate counts towards an entry as well. So, $1 = 1 entry, $5 = 5 entries, etc. All submissions from today will also be added to the drawing, which will be held on March 2nd. Winners will be notified via email and/or soompi and will be asked for a name and mailing address.

As always, we appreciate all of your support, question(s) and love. YYS is very lucky indeed to have a group of loyal fans. We are truly the best ship around!

-The Project Team-

Words that remind me of Chilbong? There are too many, but here's a few:

caring
kindness
perseverance
unconditional love

"It ain't over 'til it's over" (I'm so sorry, Mr Berra. It's no longer about you & your famous quote. It's all about Chilbong & how it clearly impacted him and us. Thanks for that.)

-Milagros, Puerto Rico

Guest jongfucius

Words that remind me of Chilbong.
- Snow
- First love/unrequited love
- Warm
- Innocent
- Persevering 
- Persistent
- Kind
- Optimistic
- Athletic
- Pure
- Genuine
- Hope

and last but not least....
- It ain't over til it's over
Gail, USA

Guest chappykoo

you know what guys i really like seeing all your posts here..ghe reason is because i can read what country you are from and feel awed because we are from every corner of the world really never realized it before but wow,yeonseokssi attract us and make us be in this one forum talking about him :')

i'm pretty sure he will be touched when he see the photobook and see we are coming from every part of the world :')

Guest lunagal

words that remind me of ChilBong?-Ramyeon-unrequited love-fair play-sensitive new age guy (SNAG)-focused-perceptive-gentleman

Can I also contribute to the songs?-"Longing to Belong"- Eddie Vedder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Em_cRH2eyk
The lyrics are perfect for him. *sob*I'm falling harder than I've
ever fell before
I'm falling fast while hoping
I'll land in your arms

'cause all my time is spent here
longing to belong
to you

I dream of circles perfect
eyes within your face
my heart's an open wound that
only you'd replace
and though the moon is rising