Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yooshinjo

It's totally AWESOME guys ~~~. I'm so happy seeing it *hurray* :3.
Thanks a lot for your hard work, you guys really did the great jobs ^^
YS oppa will be touched deeply, I guess :))

Guest Anitas

i got my goodies yesterday,,, they're so beautiful
here's some picture of mine :
kldr1_1.jpg

kldr2_1.jpg
DSC_0533_1.jpg
DSC_0501_1.jpg
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0542_1.jpg

thank you guys ....  :-*  :-* :-*

Guest jongfucius

Look what I found in the mail today? My iPhone quality isn't that great so I only decided to take two photos. I love the cover of the CD, the calendar photos are great, and the magnet is super adorable.  
Thank you to everyone on the project team! 
tumblr_n35tj42rA61rkt7i6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n35tw5YiHj1rkt7i6o1_500.jpg

Guest chappykoo

hello everyone!! i know i'm super late here but i just logged in to soompi after a while and found out that i won the giveaway! jdashkfajhkajhdkj thank youuuuuuu :(( and thanks @paradicez for the message.. and omgossshhh the fan project is soooo pretty!! you guys are all awesome!! TT^TT thanks for those who organize it and make it happen! it feels like a dream before but seeing it now, everything is possible and hardworks paid!!!! YASH FOR US!!!! huhuhu im so glad to be part of this fandom!!! :')

Yen said: Photo submissions for Yeon Seok's birthday video

I guess you have read by now the announcement from KingKong Ent regarding their plan to receiving video submissions which they plan to showcase in Yoo Yeon Seok’s birthday party cum fanmeet.

YeoNiverse plans to make a submission. We will need your help to be able to complete this video in time. We need pictures from YeoNizens showing their greetings for his birthday. It will be heartfelt and more poignant if the background is something iconic from your city/country. This is a way to show him that his popularity is increasing overseas. It is our edge over the local fans who will likewise do their submissions.

You don’t need to get your face in the photo if you’re too shy. You can write a birthday message on a paper and take a photo of it with the Sydney harbour bridge as the background or write your message on the sandy beach (someone already made this for the book but why not do it again?). Maybe a birthday cake sitting atop the Singapore merlion?

Keep the message short and big.
 Make it fun. Be creative.
Show him how much he is loved.

Since we have such limited time to do this, we need everybody’s help and cooperation. Please submit your photos to yooyeonseokdesign@gmail.com latest by 12th April 2014.

Archived