[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

hell59 said: msmall said: Oh boy... I just checked both Viki and DramaFever. It seems that they will not be subbing this drama. I do not want to go back to watching on Gooddrama when this drama is airing. :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Beyond the Clouds” First Official Posters Predict Intense and Beautiful Melodramabeyond-the-clouds-poster-1.jpg

Official posters for the upcoming KBS drama, “Beyond the Clouds” (also known as “The Full Sun“) have been released!

With just a week left until its first airing, “Beyond the Clouds” has heightened the excitement for its future viewers by releasing the first official posters.

The posters help us predict an intensely beautiful melodrama through the expressive and melancholy faces of the drama’s leads, Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ji Hye.

The posters also bring out the face of Jo Jin Woong, who is to play Yoon Kye Sang’s brother. Their relationship in the drama starts off as close and affectionate but turns south due to a sad fate. Second lead Kim Yoo Ri is also shown on the posters with her dazzling beauty.

Sources from “Beyond the Clouds” commented, “The common keyword in these posters is ‘the sun,’ which symbolizes the passion and intensity of the story. The posters draw out the actors’ detailed emotions and we are expecting them to captivate the small screen.”

“Beyond the Clouds” will air on February 17 after “Prime Minister and I” comes to an end.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/10/beyond-the-clouds-first-official-posters-predict-intense-and-beautiful-melodrama/#.UvmvfWKSwTY

"The Full Sun" Kim Yoo-ri-I's mysteriousness

photo400757.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-ri-I's mysterious appeal is going to seize all.

With only one week remaining until the first episode, KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" revealed Kim Yoo-ri-I (Seo Jane) in her mysterious visual and black hole appeal.

Kim Yoo-ri-I takes on the role of fraud queen Seo Jane. She's intelligent and has the femme fatale that shakes up the hearts of men and as well as women. She's one who watches Yoon Kye-sang (Jeong Se-ro) and Jo Jin-woong (Park Kang-jae) from up close and stands in the middle of a three-way romance.

She's cut her hair dramatically for the first time in her life for this role and she seems to have blended in perfectly with her character. Despite her fancy and chic image, Seo Jane is actually free spirited and lovely.

"The Full Sun" crew also claims, "She's going to be a contrasted image of Han Yeong-won (Han Ji-hye) and will be the newest kind of character you've ever seen".

Meanwhile, "The Full Sun" is a romance drama about a man named Jeong Se-ro who loses everything as well as his father in a diamond chase that happened in Thailand and a woman named Han Yeong-won who loses her lover. To be aired for the first time on the 17th.

Source : HanCinema

Hello everyone! :) First time posting here…. I'm relatively new in dramaland and not a big fan of melodramas. With that said I’m really looking forward to this drama.I guess im just in the mood for some tears…=(( The plot is interesting, and i have a soft spot for Yoon Kye-sang and Han Ji…Please drama be good, please be good….

[-O< [-O< [-O< 
P.S. im sorry for my bad english......is not my first language.....:-S

"The Full Sun" first and second episodes in a row

photo401586.jpg

The new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" is broadcasting two episodes in a row.

According to the KBS Drama Department, "The Full Sun" will be played back-to-back on the 17th. The results are highly anticipated in its first battle against "Empress Qi" and "Kind Words".

"The Full Sun" has some pressure on its shoulders as it's a follow-up to "The Prime Minister and I". That's because "The Prime Minister and I" started off well but ended in last place and was unable to recover.

The time is still flexible due to the broadcasting of the 2014 Sochi Olympic Broadcasts but "Empress Qi","Kind Words" and "Healing Camp" will go on as usual. "The Full Sun" will be airing two episodes in a row.

KBS claims, "There was a term of absence since the final episode of the previous drama due to the Olympics and the first teaser has already received an eager response, so we are sure of the expectations".

"The Full Sun" is about the romance between a man who loses his entire life due to a shooting incident in Thailand and a woman who loses her lover. The drama stars Yoon Kye-sangHan Ji-hyeJo Jin-woongKim Yoo-ri-ISon Ho-joon and Song Jong-ho.

Meanwhile, on the 18th at around 10PM, the Sochi Olympics men's 10,000 meter speed skating will be broadcasted live.

Source :HanCinema

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"[upcoming drama] Yoon Kye-Sang and Han Ji-Hye Returns with ‘Beyond The Clouds’%ED%83%9C%EC%96%91%EC%9D%80-%EA%B0%80%EB

태양은-가득히-메인-포스터2-가공KBS 2TV’s new drama ‘Beyond The Clouds’ is gathering much attention.
‘Beyond The Clouds’ is a romance between Jeong Se-Ro (Yoon Kye-Sang), who has lost everything including his father due to a diamond robbery in Thailand, and Han Young-Won (Han Ji-Hye) who has lost her loved. Yoon Kye-Sang, Jo Jin-Woong, and Han Ji-Hye show their presence in the poster. Jo Jin-Woong plays ‘Park Gang-Jae,’ a close friend of Jeong Se-Ro. Kim Yu-Ri, who plays ‘Seo Jae-In,’ is added onto the character poster of the four characters, inciting curiosity about the drama.
The following is the three interesting elements of ‘Beyond The Clouds.’

140114-KBS-%ED%83%9C%EC%96%91%EC%9D%80-%
1. Grand scale in and outside of Korea
The Thailand episode described in the beginning of the drama shows traumatizing stories of the main characters while providing impressive sceneries. Bangkok Jewelry Fair will showcase various gems set in the beach of Dusit Thani Hotel, and the set of the Jewerly brand ‘Bell la Pierre,’ which Young-Won is the president of, will also show great beauty reminiscent of palaces in fairy tales. On top of them, various chase and shooting scenes will show great scale of the drama.
 140128-KBS-%ED%83%9C%EC%96%91%EC%9D%80-%
2. Fast-paced development and artistic videography
Se-Ro and Young-Won’s lives totally change from one incident. Years later, Se-Ro returns as an international jewelry dealer and meets Young-Won who had been focusing on her business. The strong emotions and relationships among the characters will be expressed through artistic videography, taking the viewers into the scene. 140206-KBS-%ED%83%9C%EC%96%91%EC%9D%80-%
3. The teamwork of the passionate cast and staff members
It is said that the teamwork of the cast and staff members are getting stronger as they work together. The cast love their characters, and actively express their opinion. Putting in their best effort for every sequence, they could very well create a high-quality drama.

Moreover, ‘Beyond the Clouds’ will also feature Kim Yeong-Cheol, Yoo Hyun, Kim Sun-Kyung, Lee Sang-Hoon, and Son Ho-Joon, all of whom would be manipulate the relationship between Yoon Kye-Sang and Han Ji-Hye. A staff member said, “As the keyword of the poster is the ‘Sun,’ the hot and dynamic story will unfold. Each actor expressed even their subtle emotions, and we expect this drama to catch the viewers right away.”
‘Beyond the Clouds’ will air its first and second episodes back to back on February 17.

credits:◎Photo Gallery – ‘Beyond the Clouds’ Character PostersWritten by Han Jihee, Photo by Dream E&Mposted http://www.getitk.com/

Archived