[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Beyond the Clouds - Teaser 3http://youtu.be/Wg1wBj2AZWk .

I'm so looking forward to this drama! Anybody wonder who will participate in the OST? I'm hoping for Lee Young Hyun since her last OST song was back in August (Good Doctor). :)

Guest rintintintin

Yes, fan of melodrama here! HELLO! when i saw the trailer, gosh YKS is so handsome hihihi! All i want to say is, I can't wait for this kind of drama which is next week! I will jump on this ship. Fighting! :)

Son Ho-joon's first filming of "The Full Sun"

photo398527.jpg

Son Ho-joon was seen filming the new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" as Han Yeong-joon.

Son Ho-joon is Han Yeong-won's (Han Ji-hye) step brother Han Yeong-joon who is kind and warm hearted unlike his cold looks.

The pictures of him make him seem chic with his neat hairstyle and black coat. He's concentrating on his script and deeply into his character.

Son Ho-joon appeared on set with an excited face and showed respect to senior actors and actresses like Kim Young-cheol (Han Tae-oh), Jeon Mi-seon (Baek Nan-joo), Han Ji-hye (Han Yeong-won) and others.

Meanwhile, "The Full Sun" is about a man and a woman who lose their loves ones and their lives due to a diamond incident in Thailand. To be aired for the first time on the 17th of this month.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Kye Sang and Son Ho Joon’s Handsome Looks Shine in New Stills for “The Full Sun”yoon-kye-sang-son-ho-joon-the-full-sun-s

Drama stills of Yoon Kye Sang and Son Ho Joon for “The Full Sun” have been revealed!

With just two weeks left until the drama starts, photos of the two handsome actors on set have been released.

In the photos, Yoon Kye Sang transformed into a handsome flower delivery man, dazzling the viewers with his bright smile. On the other hand, Son Ho Joon sports a chic hairstyle and has a calm demeanor in his black coat and leather backpack.

drama-stills-020413-yoon-kye-sang.jpg

In the drama, Yoon Kye Sang plays Jung Se Ro, who was raised by a con-artist father, traveling all around the globe. However, Se Ro studies hard to pass exams to become a foreign affairs official in order to escape his past. He starts to live with his grandmother and works many different part-time jobs to make meets end.

Son Ho Joon plays Han Young Joon, Han Young Won’s (played by Han Ji Hye) younger brother from the North. On the contrary to his cold exterior, he has a soft and gentle heart, which is expected to set the viewer’s hearts on fire!

drama-stills-020413-son-ho-joon.jpg

About Yoon Kye Sang’s stills, a staff member commented, “Se Ro, a once diligent young man, travels to Thailand and gets involved in a murder case, which becomes his turning point in life. Please look forward to Yoon Kye Sang’s acting transformation as he plays out the role of Se Ro, who has lost his innocent smile and is forced to live a new life.”

About Son Ho Joon, a staff member commented, “The character of Han Young Joon is the cold illegitimate son of the Jewelry brand ‘Bel Lapier,’ which will give viewers a chance to discover new sides to Son Ho Joon. Please give your interest and support to Son Ho Joon, who will be showing great depth in his acting through this drama.”

“The Full Sun” is set to air its pilot on February 17.

Soompi

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"New Melodrama "The Full Sun" Is A Tale Of Loss And Redemption

BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 05, 201

yoon-kye-sang.jpg?w=600

It is like "That Winter The Wind Blows," said one netizen when reading a description of the new drama "The Full Sun." It's similar because the main character is a swindler. No, said another netizen, it's the male version of last year's melodrama hit "Secrets," in which a person's life is ruined by an accident.

They are similar in that way, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Having a conman character worked well for "That Winter The Wind Blows" and having a victimized heroine worked well for "Secrets." Viewers will be able to decide how similar these dramas are and whether these drama elements work as well when "The Full Sun" starts next week.

The KBS drama will star Yoon Kye Sang, who viewers may remember from "Potato Star 2013QR3," "High Kick: Revenge of the Short-Legged" or "The Greatest Love." The actor, who debuted as a member of the idol group g.o.d., plays Jung Se Ro, the son of a conman. Jung Se Ro works diligently to escape his past. He studies hard to pass the foreign civil service exams. He delivers flowers on the side to make ends meet. But despite his best efforts, he becomes involved in a murder case in Thailand. His father dies during a diamond theft and Jung Se Ro accidentally kills a man. After spending time in prison he joins a jewelry smuggling ring with Park Gang-Jae, played by Cho Jin Woong.  Park Gang Jae was raised by Jung Se Ro's father but is secretly jealous of his close friend.

Jung Se Ro meets and falls for Han Young Won, played by Han Ji Hye. Han Young Won is the heiress to a jewelry brand. She loved her fiancé, Gong Woo Jin, played by Song Jong Ho, but he was killed and as a result she gave up on life. Han Ji Hye, who was last seen in "I Summon You Gold" and "May Queen," grows closer to Yoon Kye Sang and they fall in love. Each has been disappointed in life and needs to be rescued by someone who understands despair. In that way they are perfect for each other. Together they will risk death and face imprisonment.

But what Han Young Won doesn't know about her new love is that Jung Se Ro was involved in the death of her fiancé.

Kim Yoo Ri plays Seo Jae In, a smuggler also in love with Jung Se Ro.

Son Ho Jun plays Han Young Joon, Han Young Won's younger half-brother. The drama also stars Kim Young Chul and Jeon Mi Seon.

Bae Kyung Soo is the director. His last film was "Wild Romance" in 2012. Heo Sung Hye, who wrote the film "All About My Wife," is the drama's screenwriter.

"The Full Sun" follows "The Prime Minister and I."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

"The Full Sun", 3 observation points

photo399046.jpg

The new KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" has revealed its 3 observation points.

First, it's the fancy scale. The first part of the drama starts off in Thailand. Based in the beaches of a hotel, the Bangkok Jewelry fair and the garden set of jewelry brand Bel Lafair are ready for viewing, and following are chasing action scenes and gun shooting scenes.

Secondly, is the speedy development of the story. Jeong Se-ro (Yoon Kye-sang) loses his father and his life in a diamond case in Thailand and returns to Korea as a jewelry dealer. Han Yeong-won loses her lover in an accident and only concentrates on her work, her jewelry company Bell Lafair. The relationships of the characters intensifies the stories which surround them.

Lastly, is the teamwork. The actors, actresses and crew have put together a lot of hard work to make this drama happen.

To be aired on the 17th after "The Prime Minister and I", the cast of this drama includes, Yoon Kye-sangHan Ji-hyeJo Jin-woongKim Yoo-ri-ISong Jong-hoSon Ho-joonKim Young-cheolJeon Mi-seonKim Seon-kyeongKim Yeong-okLee Jae-won-I and more. 

Source

Guest adikkeluangman

This drama is cray cray... Not sure if I want to watch it LIVE or wait until aired at KBSW. We got Kyesang, the big and loyal bodyguard from Deep Root Tree, creepy stalker oppa and HaiTai...
4 lead actors wish for their Olympic team. http://youtu.be/YE0n3N2_e_A

Oh boy... I just checked both Viki and DramaFever. It seems that they will not be subbing this drama. I do not want to go back to watching on Gooddrama when this drama is airing. :(

Archived