[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

Guest Prettyboy Power

sakurapri said: just a random thought~the synopsis said that Doo Rim dissapears just before the wedding..wondering,is it possible that Doo Rim turns into this kitten?cursed probably?hk did said it plays important role in the drama..lol :))
cr: naver
pardon me..i'm just fooling around. :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roseyrose

i love the soft lighting in this drama :x Yang Jin-Sung really look good with Hongki, i think she going to be my favorite Hongki's costar so far. :) 

Guest sakurapri

Kyaa~~!! so many new teasers came in :x i'm excited for the 22nd ( but still need to find a way to watch it with subs :( )

and love to see more people here..i think most fans didnt know the existence of this thread yet..spread the words!!

P.s the press con is today?

Guest sakurapri

why i don't know about hongki new drama? 

:-w

Lack of news and its on cable channel :(

ricewreath from hongki's multiple fanclubs..uri hongstar is so popular!! no doubt lol..and the flower for the other co actors are so sweet :x

hope that the drama will become a great hit !! choi kang joo,na doo rim,BOTC good luck!

Guest jazzria

Woah. Now that's a hot body. Hahaha. She really has a great body. It has me going like, dammmmn.
Hongki looks handsome!
Jung HaeIn.<3 :x :x I hope his character is a good one. I'm already starting to have a little crush on him. Haha.

Guest Prettyboy Power

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi chose Yang Jin Seong over his previous partner, Park Shin Hye, as his ideal type. 

TV Chosun’s Bride of the Century held its drama press conference on February 19, at Club Vanguard in Samsung-dong. The conference was attended by Yoon Sang Ho PD, Lee Hong Gi, Yang Jin Seong, Choi Il Hwa and the other cast members. 
Lee Hong Gi, who had his heart set on Park Shin Hye in his previous drama, SBS’s You’re Beautiful, will be acting out a dangerous romance with Yang Jin Seong in Bride of the Century.
When the reporters asked who is closer to his ideal type, Lee Hong Gi answered, “I like both Park Shin Hye and Yang Jin Seong. I’m very comfortable with either of them. But I tend to like older girls, so if I have to pick one, I would say Yang Jin Seong, who is a year older than me,” making everyone break out in laughter.
FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Chooses Yang Jin Seong Over Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

Bride of the Century is the story of an island girl, Doo Rim, who takes the place of Lee Kyung, a daughter from a rich family, and falls in love with Kang Joo (Lee Hong Gi).
The first episode is set to air on February 22.
cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59034/ftisland-leehonggi-names-yangjinseong-as-his-ideal-type

Guest Prettyboy Power

HongKi Bride of the century press conference
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[uPTV] 이홍기(Lee Hong-gi), TV조선 주말드라마 '백년의 신부' 제작발표회

Archived