[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sakurapri

just a random thought~the synopsis said that Doo Rim dissapears just before the wedding..wondering,is it possible that Doo Rim turns into this kitten?cursed probably?hk did said it plays important role in the drama..lol :))
BfwnLdzCMAENIVK.jpg
cr: naver
pardon me..i'm just fooling around. :D

Guest Iu Starz

pripri001 said: watch the preview herehttp://tv.chosun.com/drama/bridecentury/sub/menu_2.html?bbsNo=bridecentury_004&contID=55471

cr. as tagged! THAT'S MY BOY! * shed proud noona tears*but i don't think this is "TEH KISSING SCENE" for this drama. the good ones will follow :))le~gif6b3a4403gw1ediuem53w3g208503xe81.gif
cr. Cr: bb的世界里全部都是FT

Guest sakurapri

Hongki is down with a flu today and he had to be on a drip before arriving at the filming scene.

Cr:colourful clouds 

get well soon hongki 

:(

and jin sung fell and hurt herself..hope that they both had recovered well..himnae!

Guest jazzria

I'm really looking forward to watching a total different Hongki from "You're Beautiful" and I'm also really looking forward to seeing Jung Hae In!. It's so hard finding any photos of him, although I know he probably won't be showing up much. lol. aigo, I always take an interest on the minor roles... ]: 

Guest Ollydazrin Kamarudin

jazzria said: I'm really looking forward to watching a total different Hongki from "You're Beautiful" and I'm also really looking forward to seeing Jung Hae In!. It's so hard finding any photos of him, although I know he probably won't be showing up much. lol. aigo, I always take an interest on the minor roles... ]: 

Archived