[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1619437_226523437530915_1064309152_n.jpg
Hongki: My secretary is too tall, so our staff hyungs helped me made my own personalized insoles ㅋㅋㅋ The leather shoes are just my size and the insoles couldn't fit in!!! As a reference, hyung's height is 185... so sad ㅋㅋㅋ 
Cr: small_橘紙xi
via Colourful247
poor him  :((

[drama] Teaser of Bride of the Century Drama !!! (Korea Version) 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"'백년의 신부' 티저 영상 공개

Guest sakurapri

@SongMira I reposted your picture..

Anyone know the blonde guy's name?

---------------------------------------

Jung Hae In. FNC rookie actor..if i'm not mistaken,he'll play the role of hongki's younger brother in the drama :)

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);" ‘Bride of the Century’ Reveals Teaser with FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi
With two weeks to go before broadcast, TV Chosun’s upcoming dramaBride of the Century unveiled its first teaser starring FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi and Yang Jin Seong.

20484251.jpg

On February 4, TV Chosun released the teaser video for Bride of the Century, which rotates around the story of a family curse that causes the first wife of the heir to die. 

The drama will be 20 episodes and will begin on February 22. 

Photo Credit: TV Chosun

Mwave

Archived