[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

1623476_607677472644555_347944645_n.jpg1655996_609619175783718_1505797672_n.jpg
In Ep 1, the opening scene already showed that CJW had set his eyes on NAR...Love at first sight is definitely hard to break off!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think CJW will end up broke by the end?  Or at least much less rich than he is now?  You bring up a good point that he wanted to give AR the best, when she didn't really want all that.   I don't like his character right now, but it's pretty sad he wanted to make her happy but what he did was actually made her more unhappy by not understanding all she wanted was basic security in life.  
The BIG question is pointing to "Will CJW take back NAR?"

Obviously.  The bigger question is if he's going to have to work to get her back after throwing everything he thinks she did back into her face constantly and misunderstanding her.   I'm all aboard the Noona  romance train right now.  <:-P   But seriously,  I'm leaning towards her justification being some sort of noble idiocy.   Saying obviously hurtful things is a classic move when people are trying to push someone away.  There is obviously more to why she filed for divorce than we know right now.  

1939915_614101235335512_873268195_n.jpg
Memories whether they are whole or broken will always stay in a person's mind especially when things ended abruptly...

star+roll said: Anyone else think CJW will end up broke by the end?  Or at least much less rich than he is now?  You bring up a good point that he wanted to give AR the best, when she didn't really want all that.   I don't like his character right now, but it's pretty sad he wanted to make her happy but what he did was actually made her more unhappy by not understanding all she wanted was basic security in life.  
The BIG question is pointing to "Will CJW take back NAR?"

Obviously.  The bigger question is if he's going to have to work to get her back after throwing everything he thinks she did back into her face constantly and misunderstanding her.   I'm all aboard the Noona  romance train right now.  <:-P   But seriously,  I'm leaning towards her justification being some sort of noble idiocy.   Saying obviously hurtful things is a classic move when people are trying to push someone away.  There is obviously more to why she filed for divorce than we know right now.  

Well, I'm giving him a chance since while we see AR for who she is and what she suffered he's only seeing her as someone trying to worm her way back into his life because of his money after dumping him cruelly.  She's doing herself no favors by not being honest with her feelings and playing games.   But one more scene like that house scene and he can suck it though.   [-X  There is a cute rich guy waiting in the wings CJW.  You need to realize this.  :>

star+roll said: Well, I'm giving him a chance since while we see AR for who she is and what she suffered he's only seeing her as someone trying to worm her way back into his life because of his money after dumping him cruelly.  She's doing herself no favors by not being honest with her feelings and playing games.   But one more scene like that house scene and he can suck it though.   [-X  There is a cute rich guy waiting in the wings CJW.  You need to realize this.  :>

62215_90013_1423.jpg

◆ NO.1 "manggajim to permit thee!"

- Jusanguk and Lee, Min - Jung, the first since its debut in exceptional 'grade transformer' turns into a parade!

Manggajim not sariji body of viewers 'Rocco' to fully make use of the delicious sense of giving the protagonist jusanguk and Lee, Min - Jung's 'flawless acting' having applauded.'Stone singnam' car Woo and 'stone singnyeo' or aera two people fully possessed the unprecedented transformation for the first time since his debut venture, which will grab the home theater.

Viewers "jusanguk, Mr. Lee, Min - Jung, always change so I did not know hasyeotneunde serious role. Complete transformation, I was surprised, "" Mr. jusanguk ssolssol sly fun I'm looking at the smoke-suite letting seolrego clad figure is too great, and the aera waelke look cute in front of pretentious take me, "says Nina," Lee, Min - Jung, has been featured on smoking beauty than me. Lee, Min - Jung and the aera station's perfect. Perfect! "," Pretty outrageous, and a snob, and yet ... somehow live next door properly will go the same character more desirable place, "he pours out the actors to be praised for.

◆ NO.2 "'Cinderella', 'Candy' is the Stop It Now! "

- Women's employment career break! Reflects reality, we put a real cross-section of society Story!

Viewers 'angdol' on the part of the acceleration, without falling into a vivid reality in the story it contains. 'Cinderella' and 'Candy' away from the story "Stone singnyeo 'for the job precisely to describe the difficulties, become a real nod to the contents of the count.

Viewers are "smart, insurance companies, such as luxury goods sales to our society with yireotda a woman can divorce without a job (mostly irregular) and toured the state, even though the drama struck because too realistic", "Today such as depression, such as marriage and parenting is disconnected career where women are not able to work. Lee, Min - Jung bright and cheerful smile, showing distinctive giving hope to stay strong, stay, "" is absolutely fun to watch! Hyeonsetae appropriate mix of satire is more exciting to come true! "Said a sympathetic and realistic story that reveals.

◆ NO.3 "This might be my story is this?"

- He went through the same experience dissolve gin, showcased a huge variety of story!

"Singnam stone 'and' stone singnyeo 'nature of the characters and their situation, and having fun is just like his experience and give the impression that the overflow is tying a comment. There actually seems likely that the story of a friend, neighbor or YOUNG happening in the story seems to making that immerse viewers reactions.

Viewers to "talk sauna and dinners while listening to the people around the harness in place I see a reaction, pretending not to hear establish tactile inadvertently eavesdrop Wilderness several times ... I was going to participate in that action. It's funny "," husband suddenly unemployed job-specific, so it's a rough one specific person. I really looked like Mr. Lee, Min - Jung Gonna cry. You're laughing now, but my memories come to suffer because of this drama, yet saerowoo funny, "he angrily sent a support.

◆ NO.4 "the suction power strong actors gathered in luxury!"

- Crying, laughing, impress the best actors' Contest!

200% out of character that express the personality of the actors' Ho - Yeon out of the audience, leading to the explosive support is first class gongsin. Gimgyuri and seogangjun, hwangbora, from El yijeonggil, Lee, Byong - Jun, Kim, Eung - Soo, gwongiseon across from the old and the new generation of actors for the drama to give that assessment enhances the engagement.

Viewers "'angdol' acting in good all'm horrified! El seogangjun or friends who have never seen such good at acting. I think I came out a long time seeing the drama "," comical scene yijeonggil seriously delayed, Lee, Byong - Jun, Kim, Eung - Soo! 'm Out utdaga navel "," Rocco impractical ideals of the original story, which is not probable, "angdol 'is that, huh.Due to some reason, I think veteran actors. I give haejusi probability harness! "Said Cheer said why.

Publisher said, "So far, local people often watched a little different style 'angdol' own storyline seems to attract the viewers" and "hot support and the support of viewers inspired by the atmosphere of the scene condition. 'Angdol' best of both actors and crew to shoot a lot of expectations, so please continue to knock, "he said.

Source
Translation by Google

16001_18136_151.jpg
@uglypearl - We got the names of every single cast except the gf of Cutie GIL... He went for a weekend trip with her.  Who is the actress playing his gf?
BiIF9rhCEAExogM.jpg:large
The middle pix is the only shot we got from CSL...
P.S. The identity of CJW's younger sister is also another mystery.  Currently, his family is residing in the US based on the conversation between CJW and GYJ's college friend played by Wang Bit Na.

[*]fantagiogroup.jpgfantagio @ fantagiogroup

개성만점 캐릭터들의 집합소 MBC'앙큼한 돌싱녀'! 주상욱부터 서강준까지 모두 대본 삼매경~앙큼한 배우들의 무결점 연기 노하우는 수험생같은 대본 연습에 있었네요^^ http://t.co/akUZ3UZIqI pic.twitter.com/kM2NY6ztOr

— madin_ent (@madin_ent) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442852359807311873&pg=1&r=12&p=9&rc=10" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">RT @ madin_ent : out of the characters 'personalities hangout MBC' crazy little stone singnyeo '! Sammaegyeong script - everything from jusanguk seogangjun flawless actors acting crazy little know-how, such as the students practice the scriptBiVO_bNCUAAp3Ss.jpg:medium13 hours agoReply retweet Favorites[*]fantagiogroup.jpgfantagio @ fantagiogroup

4인 4색 색다른 스토리로 시청자들의 열혈 지지를 받고있는 MBC '앙큼한 돌싱녀'! 망가짐도 러블리한 주상욱부터 연하남의 정석 서강준까지~이번주도 기대해주세요^^ http://t.co/Su1W0l6jGc pic.twitter.com/8oPfAISEDH

— madin_ent (@madin_ent) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442852311077888000&pg=1&r=11&p=9&rc=10" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">RT @ madin_ent : 4 in 4 different color story is supported by enthusiastic viewers MBC ' crazy little stone singnyeo '! Yeonhanam from jusanguk manggajim classic is a lovely one-week is to seogangjunBiVSKg3CEAAlo4K.jpg:medium13 hours ago[*]madin_ent.jpgmadin_ent @ madin_ent

4인 4색 색다른 스토리로 시청자들의 열혈 지지를 받고있는 MBC '앙큼한 돌싱녀'! 망가짐도 러블리한 주상욱부터 연하남의 정석 서강준까지~이번주도 기대해주세요^^ http://t.co/Su1W0l6jGc pic.twitter.com/8oPfAISEDH

— madin_ent (@madin_ent) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442850478930399232&pg=1&r=1&p=9&rc=10&ext=dsid=24IgW4B2KTnrq6uz1K" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">Four different stories of four colors is supported by enthusiastic viewers MBC ' crazy little stone singnyeo '! Yeonhanam from jusanguk manggajim classic is a lovely one-week is also expected to back seogangjun ^ ^ http://t.co/Su1W0l6jGc http://t.co/8oPfAISEDHBiVSKg3CEAAlo4K.jpg:medium13 hours ago[*]madin_ent.jpgmadin_ent @ madin_ent

개성만점 캐릭터들의 집합소 MBC'앙큼한 돌싱녀'! 주상욱부터 서강준까지 모두 대본 삼매경~앙큼한 배우들의 무결점 연기 노하우는 수험생같은 대본 연습에 있었네요^^ http://t.co/akUZ3UZIqI pic.twitter.com/kM2NY6ztOr

— madin_ent (@madin_ent) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442846989898633216&pg=1&r=2&p=9&rc=10&ext=dsid=24B9MW-1zVfRIujks2" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">Out a fine collection of unique characters MBC ' crazy little stone singnyeo '! Sammaegyeong script - everything from jusanguk seogangjun flawless actors acting crazy little know-how, such as the students practice for offside script ^ ^ http://t.co/akUZ3UZIqI http://t.co/kM2NY6ztOrBiVO_bNCUAAp3Ss.jpg:medium13 hours ago[*]madin_ent.jpgmadin_ent @ madin_ent

케미스트리의 왕자님 주상욱! MBC'앙큼한 돌싱녀' 속 길비서 역의 엘과 환상적인 남남케미로 흥미지수UP! 남녀노소를 뛰어넘는 주상욱만의 매력! 여러분도 느끼셨나요?^^ http://t.co/R4SGjoJ2Gq pic.twitter.com/f1phCF5Aqq

— madin_ent (@madin_ent) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442845192429641728&pg=1&r=3&p=9&rc=10&ext=dsid=24k8Kj1WIFKEfGsG7V" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">Prince of Chemistry jusanguk! MBC ' singnyeo crazy little stones "in the way the secretary of the El station index and a fantastic interest in South-South Chemie UP! Jusanguk AU's appeal beyond! As you feel with this review? ^ ^ http://t.co/R4SGjoJ2Gq http://t.co/f1phCF5AqqBiVNWzHCIAAyiM7.jpg:medium13 hours ago[*]fantagiogroup.jpgfantagio @ fantagiogroup

완전 소중한, 옆에 꼭 붙여두고 챙기고픈 연하남! MBC'앙큼한 돌싱녀'의 비타민 서강준! 큰 키에 뽀얀 피부, 살살 녹는 미소까지~이미 서강준의 매력에 빠지셨죠?^^ http://t.co/tXivLaO8xo pic.twitter.com/MgAYRDIrWJ

— fantagio (@fantagiogroup) March 10, 2014 " data-log="s=OP&a=JQHT&d=442842777278115840&pg=1&r=4&p=9&rc=10&ext=dsid=24hDUuzns4YMVMPEYs" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 19px;">Fully valued, just next to the place, dude. Take gopeun yeonhanam paste! MBC ' crazy little stone singnyeo 'vitamin seogangjun! Tall, immaculate skin, a smile to melt the charm seogangjun fall - did you already? ^ ^ http://t.co/tXivLaO8xo http://t.co/MgAYRDIrWJBiVLKN-CcAAjNRI.jpg:medium13 hours ago 3 retweets
Tweeted by Madin Entertainment and Fantagio. They are kicking their CSL campaign in motion. It's good to see theirmanagement agency are providing big support to their people.

The 2nd male lead may be cute, handsome and nice, but I seem enjoy more seeing the scene of the main leads. They have great chemistry and are very adorable even if they are always fighting. What is more, they still love each other very much. How can CJW accept NAR so easily after HOW she dump him. This is the main plot of the drama, so let us enjoy it.

Hot Topic of the day in South Korea Media...
The last broadcast revealed the Sogang gave attracted a crush on Lee, Min - Jung. Jusanguk here, too complicated emotions intertwined gimgyuri situation.Full-fledged relationship with the square of the "crazy little stone singnyeo 'continues to steal the heart of the viewers attention to whether gwichu.
Source
Translation by Google

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Being the head secretary, Cutie GIL needs to know everything... He even checked out the meaninng of "cunning" to make sure there is no misunderstanding!
Cr: Pix from Twitter

@stuartjmz said: frenetical said: It's so weird, because normally, considering what happened, I'd be on his side, but I find myself wanting NAR to poke holes in him. Maybe it's just because we know that a lot of his perceptions of her are wrong and he's really throwing his pain in her face. I can't wait for this war to heat up more, but then for him to slowly make some realizations---hopefully while watching NAR get closer to our second lead. 

Archived