Are beats headphone considered fashionable or attractive?

Crunchyrunchy

Guest phalken

I personally don't like how they look, but there seems to be mixed reviews about its audio quality, and not being an audiophile myself I can't really pass judgement on that.
The most common Beats headphones have that single smooth band going from ear to ear that looks fragile and uncomfortable (and a lot of reviews also seem to agree they're uncomfortable over long periods of time). Their prices also seem too high for their lack of audio quality recognition.
I'm probably pretty biased though, since I'm a gamer myself so I have a set of Steelseries Siberia headphones that have fairly nice audio quality and can sit on my head for hours comfortably. At half of the price of Beats headphones (got them at Black Friday last year myself and love them <3).  
And as a gamer I'm subsequently more attracted to the padded big headphones framed by a more delicate structure common in gaming headsets.

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

I have a pair of beats and I find the quality great compared to the standard Apple ones given when you purchase an i product of any kind. That's just my opinion though because one day I was late to school and I grabbed the first earbuds I saw, which were my apple ones. The quality is very different, so I'm used to the beats one. I find the Lady Gaga beats look really nice. I find the oversized ones don't look as nice but overall, the quality is good for music with a lot of bass and drums!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mightyleaf

I have a pair, and they get very uncomfortable if worn for a long time (2 hours?) I think they're cute if they aren't the huuuge ones, but ... my main problem with beats is that it is expensive, and sound quality is mediocre. Furthermore , if raised at a higher volume, sound bleeds through the headphones quite a lot and people can definitely hear what you're hear in. >.

I don't have any Beats products but if you're looking for a fashionable pair of headphones, I really recommend Frends.
My boyfriend bought a pair of their Taylor headphones in Rose Gold for me on our anniversary and I'm really in love with them. They don't feel too bulky to me so I can easily stash them inside my purse (they fold up and come in its own carrying case). The quality is pretty good but I don't think they're worth the price tag. I think they might be the same price as the Beats though, I'm not sure.
Here is what they look likemisswhoeveryoneare-com.jpg

Guest Hearted

I don't like beats or any of those flashy designs. I perfer a simple design so I like the $20 white headphones from Sony. I feel even the other Sony ones with the silver or metal circle on the sides is too much. It depends on your personal style. Guess mine is a bit simple :)

tumblr_my2k1juPBI1s5vl7oo1_500.jpg

Guest vanillaminty

I always see Beats headphones on sporty and athletic teenage boys. So in my view, they're not that fashinable. I don't like how flashy they appear either.

Archived