Manly Guys or Flower Boys ? What is Your Choice.

Guest crispin

Guest crispin

hi gals,i always wondered what kind of guys girls prefer these days ? 1. Could you tell me why you choose manly/flower?2. Why you didn't chose the other type?
Manly guys would be in my opinion: - Wonbin- Bi Rain-So Ji Seob....... ect.
Flower Boys :- kim hyung joong- lee jun ki.... ect.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RYUUSEi

I've always been attracted to manly men. My most recent date was with a race car driver. I'm one of those typical girls who like feeling small and safe in the arms of a big and masculine guy.

I associate flower boys with being very "pretty" and wimpy, so no thanks.

Guest cristolephe

I've seen some pretty muscular and built men with flawless, androgynous face. What would that be? Lots of those guys do MMA too.

I was in a relationship with a flower boy. I couldn't stand it. You would think they are so cute on TV and so idealistic. But really, in reality I learned the hard way that it wasn't my cup of tea. He spent longer time than me (getting ready for going out) and I had to sit and wait @_@ and is very extremely conscientious about his appearance and such. On top of that, having him judging your style, etc. is not fun either. -_- I just didn't feel protected in a sense...

After that one relationship with the flower boy, I just stuck to my manly man.

Guest whoisallie

definitely a manly guy. the gerl has to be the gerl at times and with a flower boy that's hard to do. at least in my experience. (not to say i'm very experienced) but still, it's nice not to have to wear the pants sometimes.

Guest kimmytnguyen

a guy that can dress, soooo i guess flower boys? or manly guys who can dress? LOL just someone who can dress nice, i don't want to take out a bum. 

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Doesn't matter to me, I'm attracted to androgynous guys so "flower boys" are okay with me and "manly men" I've no issue as well. 

IDK?? i'm kinda torn on this subject LOL. I find that i'm attracted to flower boys but i hate the flower boy personality? Does that make sense?? Like i feel like flower boys are too into themselves which is a total turn off for me. I like manly men though but i feel intimidated by them. How's about a flower boy with a manly man personality? Can i have that? lol.

Guest xMirielle

Haha, manly men for sure! I can't have a boyfriend that's prettier than me! I'd be super self conscious all the time ;P If he checks himself out in the mirror more than I do, it's a no go. Like all the other girls, I'd like to be protected. If we were out in the middle of the night, it would be nice to assume that he would be able to do something in a dangerous situation (because when I think of flower boy, I think of weak scrawny guys who won't do anything that would mess up their looks). LOL 

Archived