Manly Guys or Flower Boys ? What is Your Choice.

Guest crispin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mimuMELT

manly!my current boyfriend is too nice to all girls and he has more feminine features than me (like longer eyelashes, clearer skin, hairless, FML)

• 2 months later...
Guest palmsizedtiger

I can't handle flower boys because there is always the potential that they will look cuter than me. Manly men are so much sexier, they're handy, rugged, and have bulging muscles that can keep you safe. 

Guest taija

I'm confuzzled, from the given examples I'd say Rain and Kim Hyun Joong are on the fence, they are manly flowers and that's the kind of guy I would prefer in terms of looks: not too feminine, not too manly but just right.

In terms of personality I'd take a manly guy any day. I should feel safe and protected not feel the need to take up self defense classes so that I can protect us.

Guest roastedmilktea

Manly.flower boys are nice to look at...but I do not want the word "pretty" to be associated with my man at least

• 1 month later...
Guest atypicalgirl

I would prefer to date a manly man, but end up with a flower boy as a husband. Haha! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest termus123

What happens if the flower boy can beat the manly guy in both confidence, in a fight and does better in life?

Guest javalava

I like feminine guys, haha. Ie. if he is sensitive, watches rom-coms, likes to cook, likes cute puppies and stuff like that. And makeup/hair/fashion is cool if that's what he enjoys and it makes him feel more confident. It's a turn-off however if he's self-absorbed, shallow, or has low self esteem. Basically,  flower-boys or manly guys would both be okay, it just depends on the flavor.

Guest Kerriganton

Feminine guys are just guys that are very close to homosexual, but still like girls somewhat sexually right? Like flower boys?

Guest cristolephe

Kerriganton said: Feminine guys are just guys that are very close to homosexual, but still like girls somewhat sexually right? Like flower boys?

Guest tcaw

Def a manly guy! I need a man in my life, not someone who is focused on his looks more than me. Like some other girls have said, I would feel super self-conscious all the time if my man was prettier than me ahah. I think it's okay to fangirl over a "flower boy," but I wouldn't date them personally.

Guest termus123

You do realize that a "Manly Man" generally means he will focus on you LESS because hes all macho and all right? Lol... One word replies, doesn't speak much, purely logical and the most romantic thing you'll get is a "I forgot" during valentines day :P

Archived