Manly Guys or Flower Boys ? What is Your Choice.

Guest crispin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cristolephe

Well, now I know why not many girls go after me. But being pretty is my life. lol. Well, honestly, manly men are pretty cool, I can't lie. Wouldn't mind myself to be either way.

Guest j3nnnny

Flower boys for me... I tend to be quite dominant and assertive (older sister xD) so a guy who acts too manly might make me feel intimidated.... But a flower guy showing me his masculine side would be really hot!!! //xD//

• 1 month later...
Guest villavi

A mix of both I guess?
My ideal guy would be someone with 'flower boy' features, maybe pretty eyes or a cute nose, but with a manlier physique/ personality. Right now I'm completely smitten by Lee Jong Suk.

I don't think I'm the type of find "manly guys" attractive, maybe because of my intense and dominate personality; I'm one of those people who' warm on the outside but cold on the inside. I've been attracted to more flower boys in the past. Well, I prefer guys who are more gentle, caring, attentive, and somewhat romantic (optional). Anyways it doesn't matter to me manly vs. flower boy as long as they are gentle, caring, and attentive.

javalava said: I like feminine guys, haha. Ie. if he is sensitive, watches rom-coms, likes to cook, likes cute puppies and stuff like that. And makeup/hair/fashion is cool if that's what he enjoys and it makes him feel more confident. It's a turn-off however if he's self-absorbed, shallow, or has low self esteem. Basically,  flower-boys or manly guys would both be okay, it just depends on the flavor.

Hm.. Flower boys?!? Haha they can always just work out and become manly let's take bi rain as an example did you see his before and after pics? Before he was a flower boy and after he's a flower boy & manly.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

If you look like you belong in the group EXO.. than im attracted too you, so yes Flower Boys for me :)
kris, luhan, sehun, xiumin, boys from CNblue, yes yes yes.
i was never attracted to manly men normally cuz they look scrufffy or old.
i like natural athletic bodies not buff man

manly man ... they look hot... but i dont think i could like them long term, i need something cute and pretty so i will want to take care of... and baby. Im a girl so i like pretty things in general. I also have a motherly side about me, probably why i like to baby and pamper my man.
I've dated both before, and the prettier ones seem to have more of a manlier personality and athletic. The manlier ones are less attentive, needy clingy? Just my opinion, i know looks and personlity have nothing to do with one another but my experience is the manlier the more expressive, in an annoying way, and the pretty ones actually cry less and more reserved.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

flower boys
 080395.jpg

Manly men
20100826_1282787476_12.jpg01100402000055702_1.jpgwonbin_01.jpg2013-10-09-6371892002003724376651131_rs.

And i know people are going to say something about AGE. So here are two people born in the same age so you can see flower boy and manly man has nothing really to do with age.
20121117_SongJoongKi_02.jpgFlower Boy Song Joongki (1985)

Lee_Tae_Sung2.jpgmanly man Lee Tae sung (1985)

• 2 weeks later...

I use to like flower boys, but after seeing So Ji Sub I am totally bias and think manly is very attractive.
It could be because So Ji Sub gives me the feeling of manly and glimpses of flower boy feel too:
jisub-aholic:  GIORDANO 2013 A/W
cr: jisub-aholic.tumlr.com
I agree with others that flower boy is nice to look at, but manly gives me a sense of security. Manly does not necessary equal to macho. Some guys can be manly but not macho. When I think of macho I think of overbearing and hairy guys. Now that is very unattractive. 

I prefer "flower boys"...especially extraordinarily feminine guys. It's always been this way for me. I'm sure there is some type of psychological reason for this. I like the idea of a man who won't try to control me and feminine guys fit the bill. I mean physical appearances don't tell the whole story, and I'm sure there are exceptions, but still. Guys who are too masculine are kind of a turn off for me....it makes me feel like I'm not in control. 

I like my men manly... I'm assuming "flower boys" are a bit more feminine and fragile? I like someone who can stand up for themselves and be direct. Also, I don't want a guy who is too into fashion and hair and looks, but more into getting things done and pushing forward without caring about those little things.

Guest cherrieo

I like my men manly as well. I'm more of an independent type of woman, so it's best if I can find a guy that can protect me and care for me as the same time. I do appreciate guys with fashion sense, but sometimes I get conscious of looking good way too much for them. But if I do love them, I actually don't really mind haha.

Archived