[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

2 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

Maybe what you are looking for is the ---- Struggling Note Friend episodes.... with Jo In Sung and others.

They did the jumping rope and the 1 meter chopstick (JunHo).

I just scanned through the struggling  friends and it wasn’t it. I was mistaken about the 1mtr chopsticks. I think the missions were Lighting 1 match and jumping rope by 2 person and jjy kicking something lol. There were crabs rhen I think. Lol. But the person I’m searching looks like one who usually plays villain roles but he was gentle in 1N2D guesting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, flybabyfly said:

Yes!!! Thanks to you and @pink_dolphins :) and it really is the same guy

Sorry to correct you but it was @jujubes86 who got it right but @pink_dolphins is also to be thanked for although it was not the right one you were looking for. :blush:

Anyways, I'm also watching that drama One More Happy Ending. And here's what you were looking for...

Spoiler

tumblr_o27hlpWXe91u7ppjwo1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

From yesterday's episode, I gathered that the members already know they are going to Harbin because they started to converse in gibberish Mandarin :grimace: Also, this is the second time I found Defconn to be sweet. He really has good chemistry with Do Yeon and KNetz think so too :blush:

• Like 8

Guest kayefaye

Tae-hyun & Defconn attended the VIP premiere of Joo-hyuk's movie "Like for Likes". I didn't see photos of the other members so I'm guessing they had other things to do today. (Thank goodness Gutaeng's pants fit him well for once! :lol:)

c6O1CW6.jpg

Defconn publicly pleading Joo-hyuk to come back to 1N2D (around 2:08 mark). "Hyung, please come back... I miss you!" :D

Female soldiers special will start next week. Hopefully, 1N2D will be able to maintain their lead with the lovely comediennes onboard. But I also hope they get even higher ratings for their Harbin trip without guests.

Edited by kayefaye

Oh my, yesterdays episode was so hilarious! The comediennes were so outspoken that the guys were so dumbfounded!:lol::lol:

Whew, Defcon.... seems like he was heart struck   :love:

Can't picture out JJY , is he shy or doesn't like his partner? His facial expressions looked funny though :yum:

Thumbs up PD Yoo for this episode! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 6

Some news related to 1N2D episode that aired yesterday :D (Credit to http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca)

'1N2D', Deffcon♥Jung Do Yeon,  spring must've arrived 

1. [+4,414, -64] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Guk Joo, Park Na Rae and Jung Do Yeon are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cried laughing today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,952, -66] The current generation's best comediennes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ These 3 are the best and their chemistry with the members is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,287, -68] Burst out laughing several times because of Park Na Rae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her parodies are always on pointㅋㅋㅋ She's a woman of a thousand faces ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,545, -45]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fun episode today!!! I laughed a lot

5. [+2,046, -37] Exploded in laughter today

6. [+1,026, -8] But Defconn seems like he has ulterior motive towards Jung Do Yeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,042, -30] Jung Do Yeon's funny too but  doesn't she have an amazing body, face and specs for a comedienne?

8. [+758, -7] I personally don't find it fun when 1N2D invites guests but I liked today's episode. Because they're comediennes, they're quick to adapt and have good comedic timing

9. [+618, -7] ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, Defconn seemed so sincere towards Jung Do Yeonㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fun episode  ㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+1,078, -208] Park Na Rae would've had more air time but it was obvious that Jung Joon Young was ignoring her. Defconn was serious about Jung Do Yeon

Spoiler

'1N2D', Park Na Rae rambles on and confesses about getting work done "Everything is someone else's but my nose is mine"

1. [+726, -55] Jung Joon Young is so clear cut about his likes and dislikes. Back when Park Shin Hye was a morning angel, he was always next to her and helped her if she had difficulties, he was beaming when Moon Geun Young was a guest but he's really making it obvious that he's indifferent towards Park Na Rae. I know when he guested on 'Radio Star', he said he has no interests in girl groups and he likes actresses but I hope he gets along well with Park Na Rae soon ㅋㅋ

2. [+575, -16] By the way, Defconn likes Jung Do Yeon ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen him like this beforeㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+394, -14] 1N2D was funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+111, -26] Jung Joon Young just didn't care about Park Na Rae

6. [+82, -5] Park Na Rae must be disappointed of Jung Joon Young

7. [+25, 0] I can't tell if Jung Joon Young's being sincere or that's just his concept. Could be 50% sincerity 50% concept

'1N2D', Defconn♥Jung Do Yeon, getting serious... Is this a 'some'?

1. [+606, -33] Defconn is a far better choice than Yoo Sang Moo. Defconn's loses out in looks but he's a good guy

2. [+522, -18] Jung Do Yeon's probably overwhelmed

3. [+313, -35] Defconn fighting!

4. [+41, -7] This is the first time I've ever thought Defconn is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -2] I think Defconn likes her

Anyway, it seems like there are some people who complained about JJY's attitude :( and there is a news article with Yoo PD's response saying that there is no problem and his attitude is a concept for fun and let's just hope that there will be some translation since it's trending as top news currently :)  (Some of the k-netz comments are positive but there are a few that are quite harsh in my opinion) 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?aid=0000844879&oid=213&rankingDate=20160215&rankingType=default

• Like 6

if prefer fanpic today kim jong min filming his new program today 160215  (he need go work to  replaced real worker ) and that why he can't attend vipfilm joohyuk .. 1st epi his show already broadcast last sunday on kbs1tv (he works at Wellihilli park ski resort  for 1st epi + 2nd epi 

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

about_1.jpg

on that epi he need go work with cable car 

160214.%25EC%25B2%25AD%25EB%2585%2584%2B

160214.%25EC%25B2%25AD%25EB%2585%2584%2B160214.%25EC%25B2%25AD%25EB%2585%2584%2B

• Like 7

Guest pink_dolphins

Without Defconn's cuteness because he obviously likes :wub: his partner I would have really been soooo annoyed of JJY's indifference :huh: toward Narae. I like him but he is not lovable in this ep. :( But really funny episode though, LOL. -GJ even joked with our PD Yoo. :joy: 

@mariekantalla true he's kinda too different compare to the other maknae on other shows :P:D 

@pink_dolphins I also think Deacon is quite serious with Jang Do Yeon and to be honest, I kinda think she's actually quite pretty for a comedians (and she's super tall lol :P) and for JJY I think he seems like he don't really care about Narae :sweatingbullets: (at some point it actually quite funny haha) they've met before though on one of her comedy shows though and Yoo PD said not to worry since there will be some changes shown in JJY's attitude on the next part, let's just hope he become closer with her :P He said his attitude is for a concept for this episode special (maybe bad guy concept? I'm not too sure either haha):D 

I can't wait to see the next part especially the "singing" contest :P all the couples are super funny especially when they keep disturbing Defconn and Jang Do Yeon :D and I'm shipping Yoo PD with Lee Gook Ju lol

Anyway, I'm curious on when they'll be flying to Harbin and of course, Yoo PD's evil plan (especially when he smirked when the members were mentioning how cold the weather in Harbin:P

• Like 5

Guest pink_dolphins

@mj25 Fighting, Defconn! I hope there is fruit to their partnership - the whole cast are even pushing them together. lol. When he acted tough in the zip line knowing he is a cute scardy cat we can see he is sincere of Do Jeon. Yap she is really pretty for a comedienne - i'm not familiar of her but she sure made me curious. :lol: Can't wait to watch the second part. If PD Yoo had said something about JJY's attitude toward Narae so it is really an issue though... Anyway when JJY smiled so brightly when he was so amused of the guests early on the ep I think he really looked soooooo handsome! sigh... :love:

@pink_dolphins haha I also keep laughing when Defconn keep showing his shy/embarrassment towards the members teasings lol :P but i do think he is kinda sincere haha so let's pray for him :D This time it's his period to find the perfect partney lol

I saw Jang Do Yeon in several shows before n she sure is funny n tall lol she's kind of the top comedians currently :D 

And for JJY case i'm not too sure why it became a big issue though :sweatingbullets: cause suddenly there is a news about Yoo PD's response although on a korean Facebook Page, it became a hot issue cause of JJY's interaction with Narae during the opening and how they feel moved/touched lol (I think the way he smiled at her and their height diff :D). He do looks cute especially when Narae keep calling him "honey~~" :wub: 

Let's hope next episode is gonna be different haha and of course, higher rating (hoping they'll be able to break 20% as per CTH's wish) :D 

• Like 4

Woah the ratings is great this week.:D These trio comedian sure is got a lot of love from viewers. Real Men Female Soldiers is back? How many times they do this special every year? I guess they will be #1 in ratings next week because I assume people will tune in for the first episode to see the casts. I just hope 1N2D still stable. It's funny that KJH actually went to Harbin last month and this month he'll be back there with 1N2D members. He would never dream about that. At least he could give some tips to his dongsaengs about how cold Harbin is. :P

I just watched the latest episode, and I couldn't stop laughing.:joy:   I think it's obvious that every couple has their concept. Defconn-JDY with their lovey dovey/sweet couple concept, KJM and LGJ with their friend concept, JJY-PNR with their love-hate concept, and CTH-KJM with bromance concept. JJY-PNR actually reminded me to some mangas I read before, Itazura na Kiss. Korea also adapted it into drama, Playfull Kiss. The girl is so cheerful and talkative, so clingy to the guy she likes, always try to do skinship, but the guy is so cold, mean and indifferent toward her. But later on, he realized that he actually likes her too. If JJY acted nice and sweet to PNR since the beginning, I would be surprised, seeing how he was with previous guests.

Netizen criticized JJY for his attitude is nothing new. They'been doing that since the early of S3. I'm glad Yoo PD step forward to explain. We just watched first part and their trip was going for just few hours since the opening, why do people judge him so early. JJY didn't say it directly in his interview, but I think it was 1N2D's viewers that made him stopped paying attention to what netizen said about how he act on TV. He doesn't even read review for his music. He said viewers/netizen is so fickle. First they praised him for being so bold, but then they criticized him for being unable to cover his expression when he's angry or annoyed. He said "They praise me for being honest but then wanted me to pretend that I'm happy all the time". 

I'm glad CTH and Defconn could attend KJHyuk's movie premiere. JJY couldn't keep his promise to his gutaeng hyung. He's so busy. He's preparing for his solo comeback, the single will release this month. 

• Like 6

wow the rating is amazing and i like the guest XD

haha poor boys have high expectation for the females because of the first female special level lol

i think JJY just got scared of her targeting him since beginning&how forward she is or it just his concept of the day...let wait for next ep before anyone make big deal for nothing lol...like they said he is very talkative when camera not rolling so im sure he just act indifferent in front of camera...im sure next ep gonna be more hilarious..im glad they have Yoo pd who always fast to clear any misunderstanding and will defend the members

i wish the rating would be as high for the special China trip

i feel Defconn is being sincere and he look genuinely happy when she choose him to give choco...well good luck to him lol who know this year is his lucky year :P beside JDY is very gorgeous for comedian i think i saw her in RM before same with LGJ...haha Yoo pd being target and lock on by GJ already Jongmin must be relieved lol

awww i was hoping to have all 5 of them to appear in KJH vip premiere but i guess the other 3 must be busy but im glad at least CTH&Defconn come as representative :P 

• Like 5

[150216] Yoo PD On Jung Joonyoung’s Attitude Controversy(?)

ttp://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000844879

“Jung Joonyoung’s attitude towards Park Narae was all for fun. If you watch next week, you’ll see a different Jung Joonyoung. … The guests and members have gotten so close that they already made a private chat room.”

• [+9007, -1036] It was fun ㅋㅋㅋ Let’s not make a big deal out of nothing! Jung Joonyoung, do well ♡♡
  • [+7020, -500] Isn’t it that when the cameras turn off, he gets more talkative? He’s probably the type that’s a bit shy around strangers and will get more talkative when he gets closer to them
  • [+6962, -595] It was obviously just for the show. Seeing the maknae shy once in a while makes my heart flutter more ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+4461, -415] Don’t be fooled by the character [he’s playing on the show]
  • [+973, -131] But he took care of her while acting like he was annoyed? Seeing him shy and bashful was cute..
  • [+878, -104] Jung Joonyoung is normally really shy. On Radio Star, Jang Nara, who he likes, was on, but he didn’t look at her face once and was shy
  • [+879, -110] The people that hated on Jung Joonyoung yesterday - do you take things too seriously and watched a variety show like it was a documentary, or are you antis?
  • [+785, -88] He played hard to get, but he did everything that she asked of him ㅋㅋ Tsundere Jung Joonyoung ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+704, -82] Normally, when you praise Jung Joonyoung too much or come to him to quickly, he gets shy and acts like he doesn’t care ㅋㅋ
  • [+605, -67] Where were the people saying stuff? I thought it was cute ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+502, -66] How can people’s thoughts be so different ㅎㅎ My heart fluttered seeing the maknae yesterday^^
  • [+484, -66] People need to watch variety shows as variety shows
  • [+280, -32] He was shy and awkward, but he took care of her behind the scenes and memorized everything about her [for the quiz]. If you’re a 1N2D fan, you’d know that the maknae is tsundere.
  • [+246, -29] Fans already know all of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+243, -29] What am I for fluttering while watching Jung Joonyoung yesterday then? ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+237, -30] It must be hard for the people that do variety shows ㅠㅠ It was nothing…. It was totally fun
  • [+171, -19] I’m a guy, but my heart oddly fluttered too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was kind of like I understood why girls like bad guys
  • [+176, -22] The both of them were fun ㅎㅎ Since 1N2D is doing well, people are making a big deal out of nothing ㅠ
  • [+126, -10] I had fun watching, I didn’t think that it’d turn in to a controversy
  • [+128, -11] I’m looking forward to next week though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+129, -13] Jung Joonyoung gets really shy, but his heart is warm ♡♡♡

Thanks to http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/ for the translation.

• Like 8