[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

epi 108 160131 kbs2tv  - pohang 

gWxCehx.jpg

B0peuyS.jpg

-------------------------------

updated by pd on his IG ,, LATEST TRIP WITH 3  GIUEST.. .HE Already delete 1 pics .... 

White Birchwood. Nami Island. Chuncheon. Kangwon Province

i take this from jongminfansite 

where defconn with jang doyeon - jongmin with gukjoo jjy with narae,,,,, 

klo.jpg

seem like they go same location as basecamp time female friend trip 

• Like 5

another previwq dor toay epi   e108- pohang

76223938.2.jpg

311064621.jpg

------------------------------

kim jong min on gag concert tday .. he come for junho becoz he on welcome back show skit

http://jongminkoyote.blogspot.my/2016/01/kim-jong-min-on-kim-junho-skit-gag.html

NaverBlog_20160129_171807_19.jpg

==============================

maybe member also need doing this activies?? 

from ig  gyutae  FD,

NAMI ISLAND 

• Like 2

Been busy this past week. Finally got a chance to visit this thread again. :P

I can't wait to watch the latest episode. From the snippets, it looks hilarious, and we can see Gutaeng hyung again. :wub:    I think there's a chance KJHyuk will be back to the show. They always make sure his name is mentioned in the show, he even still made appearances after he left, plus interviews from Yoo PD and KJHyuk. It's like they want viewers to keep remembering him and not let him go, so when the time he come back to the show, no one will complain and will accept him with open arms. I would love to if that really happens. It's not just about how hard it is to pick new member that can match the current members, but also it's hard for anyone to blend right away in a group that already have strong chemistry. Doesn't matter how good the new member, he will look like outsider.

I'm also excited with the trip they filmed yesterday. PDs finally invited female guests but it turned out to be 3 female comedians. :D I've seen them in other shows and they're really funny. So I think they will fit with other members. Since they're comedian, the members won't treat them in special way, if anything they will torture them.

• Like 3

CaC4SQvVIAAfHp4.jpg

junho

CaC4gsLUUAEDSRe.jpg

jjy 

CaC4hN2UsAAuJWU.jpg

defconn 

CaC4hTIUEAEOlE6.jpg

cth 

CaC4hTIUkAEFmkV.jpg

source twitter

======================

jongmin add 

FB_IMG_1452948226480.jpg

RATING THIS WEEK 160131 

KqGIPoN.jpg

mOc6NWN.jpg

2)RATING HAPPY SUNDAY  (TROS+ 1N2D) (-1.2%)

14.4% 160131 

LAST WEEK 

15.6% 160124 (1)

-----------------------

1) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT ( MASK KING + REAL MEN) (-0.9%)

14.7% 160131 

LAST WEEK 

15.6%  160124 

===========================

3)SBS GOOD SUNDAY (RM+ KPOPSTAR 5)   (-1.0%)

8.7% 160131 

LAST WEEK 

9.7% 160124

====================

1ST SLOT

K4HKXvX.jpg

SINGLE RATING THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN E115 160131 

2) TROS 14.4% 160131 (-1.3%)

LAST WEEK

15.7% 160124

======================

1) MBC MASK KING (-0.8%) 3 week no.1 

16.5% 160131 

LAST WEEK

17.3% 160124 

=====================

3 ) SBS  RM  (-1.6%)

5.6% 160131

LAST WEEK 

7.2% 160124 

========================

qSmVlai.jpg

2ND SLOT  10weeks no. 1 

1) 1N2D S3 EP108 (-1.0%)

15.2% 160131 

LAST WEEK

16.2% 160124

====================

2) MBC REAL MEN (-1.0)

13.3% 160131 

LAST WEEK 

14.3% 160124 

==============================

3) SBS KPOPSTR S5 (-0.6%)

12.4% 160131 

LAST WEEK 13.1% 

------------------------------------

ALL SHOW DOWN THIS WEEK 

OVERALL

1) MBC MASK KING 16.5%

2) KBS 1N2D S3 15.2% 

3) KBS TROS E115 14.4% 

4) MBC REAL MEN 13.%

5) SBS KPOPSTAR  12.4%

6) SBS RM 5.7% 

• Like 7

Finally the real female guests!

But comedians instead of actress or girl group member(s) :D 

Yoo PD really knows how to get his payback after the humiliating thermos case in sentimental camping trip :D:D he did age rapidly in that segment. I almost feel sorry for him.

Gag concert never really suits my taste but somehow I think they will be funnier in 1N2D. I barely smile with Joonho's chicken class, but I find him so funny when he does slapatick in 1N2D.

I'm happy our mathyung returns even though only with his voice. He can run but he can't hide :D 

• Like 6

oh Joo Hyuk hyung what a wonderful surprised :wub:

feel like he never left permanently when his name keep popping up almost every ep since he left and now he show up doing narration lol XD

probably a way to fill the sixth man space to make it feel Joohyuk always around watching over them like guardian angel until new member come or they really waiting for Joohyuk to finish refining himself lol 

tbh im fine with the way thing are though of course staff find it hard to do 3 vs 3 game but better take their sweet time finding the perfect 6th member that able to create good chemistry but of course it would be hard to enter what have already strong...

somehow it feel it yoo PD himself is the one who miss Joohyuk the most especially when he got mercilessly teased by the members about the thermos no one to control the members lol since feel like Joohyuk always the peacemaker between all the members and staff being the cool,gentle&mature man he is XD

well let wait and see what Yoo PD have in his future plan in him i trust XD

Edited by salz
  • Like 7

Just now, cth7 said:

really love when uri maknae tell his hyung that his jongmin hyung like the teacher and the hyung looking for the teacher, hahaha, i really love their bromance...

SAME! And Joonyoung is really the maknae because he couldn't keep this secret from his other hyungs lmaooo

• Like 3

160131 average viewership ratings

1. 1N2D - 15.2%
2. Real Men - 13.3%
3. K-Pop Star - 12.5%

Even though ratings isn't everything, I am always glad that 1N2D is always at the number 1 spot because it means more and more people really enjoy the show :blush:

• Like 6

In this fast changing world, we all know tv is getting less and less viewers. I remember my parents and my siblings always waited for some tv series in weekends or even weekdays, I think until the late 90s or early 2000s. But it's not like that now with couple with young children, even teenagers.

I remember watching Lovers In Paris, which reached 40 or 50% in viewership rating. That drama starred the ever charming Park Shinyang. While the story was quite interesting, the leads were protraying the characters well and the chemistry was there, the ending was a big disappointment that I was feeling miserable for weeks. Or 1N2D season 1 which also reached up to 40%. Since the show is still running, I can still compare the 2 seasons. Season 3 is not worse or season 1 is not better. Both of them entertaining in their own ways. 

Look at the dramaland now. These days even Hyun Bin couldn't make his latest drama anything but a flop. Or Ha Jiwon's. Or Lee Minho's. I can go on forever.So, to get that kind of rating these days, it is actually quite remarkable

Just like Yoo PD said, it's hard to compete with new restaurants with new menu. You would want to revamp your own place but maintain the loyal customers. My humble opinion, people would want to try new things.

'Ah this place is nice because they use swing instead of chairs and they serve fusion pasta menu'

But at the end of the day, you would want something that warm, close to home and familiar with your taste buds.

'That swing makes me dizzy and while the fusion pasta is still nice, I still prefer old fashion aglio olio'

Or in Korean people's case, they go ooh and aahh about foreign cuisines and wines, but it's always kimchi and soju as their last destination. The other shows are probably more shiny and bright and sometimes overpopulated with stars, but we're mortal humans, finally, I believe will want something that close to our hearts and represent who we are.

Congratulations to 1N2D team. Members and production crew. It's far from easy to maintain such popularity especially with such an old show. You've been doing a wonderful job!

• Like 8