[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Another link raw episode (full):

http://dramacool.com/2-days-1-night-drama-episode-121.html 

PS. @Sujin-a Yoo PD is so sweet, he's praying for JH. I really like how he treats 1n2d family like his real family. I really appreciate 1n2d S3 because of this. I really salute KJH & JH coz despite that they are struggling in life (with the problems they have/had) they are still all out in making us laugh. :wub:

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 10

@kayefaye i choked a little and was a little teary when joohyuk took that photo. We all know that gutaeng hyung always dozed off when they have long road trips. He was the only one awake in the bus (and on the plane) and took the photo of his dongsaengs. I was just awww T,T. 

• Like 9

Guest kayefaye

11.29.2015 Ratings

1N2D                               15.6%

Return of Superman          15.1%

Real Men 2                        13.7%

King of Mask Singer          13.4%

Kpop Star 5                       12.0%

Running Man                     6.1%

KBS Happy Sunday         14.8%

MBC Sunday Night           12.7%

SBS Good Sunday             8.4%

Edited by kayefaye

fdjks.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Adieu Gutaeng hyung"... the member start their tearless send off

1. [+3,857, -42] Gutaeng hyung, goodbye ㅠㅠ

2. [+3,812, -28] Remember each member ㅠㅠ This makes me so sad

3. [+3,450, -43] It's really a shame that he's leaving.. I like their chemistry as a group

4. [+3,204, -27] This hyung is irreplaceable ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,852, -37] He was such a good member ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+444, -3] The members are all really nice.. None of them is a troublemaker

7. [+410, -4] The mix emotions I felt watching this episode. I should be laughing but knowing that Joo Hyuk oppa is leaving soon, I couldn't help but feel sad

8. [+257, -8] The preview for next week's episode is already making me cry ㅠㅠ Hyung, I'm cheering for you ㅠㅠ

tv Report - Nate: Cha Tae Hyun on Kim Joo Hyuk's departure "I'm 90% jealous"

1. [+476, -6] I'm sad that Gutaeng hyung's leaving. Unfortunate that he's going just as the show is doing well. I won't be able to handle it Cha Tae Hyun leaves too!!!

2. [+471, -7] Kim Joo Hyuk is hardworking and awesome. He showed a funny side of him although his actor image makes it vague to call him a gagman. He was always super understanding whenever Kim Jong Min and Kim Junho fooled around him

3. [+45, -3] If Cha Tae Hyun leaves '1N2D', 'Superman' would immediately try to get him join the show

4. [+44, -6] It is the end of '1N2D' if Cha Tae Hyun leaves. It is him that's keeping the show at a stable state after Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong and Na PD left. They better not make him leave

5. [+42, -5] But 1N2D needs a mature person like Kim Joo Hyuk

6. [+42, -7] The sound of Cha Tae Hyun's laughter is life ㅋㅋㅋPlease don't leave too ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -8] If Infinity Challenge has Yoo Jae Suk, 1N2D has Cha Tae Hyun. They're the pillars of their shows

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/11/variety-1n2d-running-man.html

tumblr_nb7alfeO6R1tstneto1_500.jpg

T-T Goodbye our oldest hyung! Goodbye Gutaeng hyung!!! <3

tumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho2_500.gif

tumblr_nxtair70Ak1uncg1ho5_400.gif

• Like 10

‘1N2D’ What To Do? We Don’t Want To Let Gutaeng Hyung Go Like This X

• [+1397, -30] It’s really a shame…
  • [+1192, -32] Gutaengie hyung ㅜ Nicotine Patch.. Thank you so much!!
  • [+1170, -31] Remember these members forever.. Gutaengie hyung, thank you..
  • [+1084, -30] Even if a new member comes, I don’t know if he’ll be as calm or match with the members as well as Gutaeng hyung. Such a shame
  • [+1031, -27] ㅠㅠ It was fun. Please all come to the Year End Award Ceremony together
  • [+159, -11] This hyung is so kind that’s it’s a shame to let him go ㅠㅠ
  • [+142, -5] All the members this season are kind, and there’s no hateful characters. I’m worried about a new member
  • [+130, -9] Gutaengie hyung ㅠ Don’t go ㅠ
  • [+125, -6] It’s been 2 years? I was hoping that it’d stay with these members~~ What a shame
  • [+112, -4] Please hit it big with your acting. You showed us the sincere side of you. It was worth your hard work
  • [+108, -4] Thank you for being a calming and good Mat hyung. It’s a shame, but I’ll anticipate you as a cool actor. You’ve worked really hard!!
  • [+106, -7] I’ve almost watched all of season 3, it’s so fun…
  • [+103, -7] Don’t go… Don’t go until you’ve gotten married
  • [+96, -5] I really don’t want to let you go~ Gutaengie hyung ㅠㅠ I’m already crying from the next week preview ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+94, -6] Gutaengie hyung, it’s a shame, but you’re leaving while you’re still being applauded. I hope your dramas and movies hit it big, and I’ll see you in a good project, Actor Kim ♡
  • [+89, -4] Thank you. Because you were there, my Sundays were enjoyable!

‘Adieu Gutaeng Hyung’ The Start Of A 1N2D Goodbye Without Tears X

• [+3856, -42] Gutaeng hyung ㅠㅠ Goodbye
  • [+3812, -28] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ Remember these members ㅠㅠ It really is a shame
  • [+3450, -43] What a shame.. I liked all the members
  • [+3203, -27] He can’t be replaced - he’s the Mat hyung ㅠㅠ
  • [+2851, -37] Gutanegie hyung ㅠㅠㅠ It was so fun ㅜㅜㅜ What a shame
  • [+456, -7] They’re 6 brothers that are like cute golden retrievers that busied themselves with joking around together. Now that one person is leaving, it’s so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+444, -3] They all feel so kind.. No antagonists
  • [+422, -4] I loved the six of their chemistry ㅠ
  • [+410, -4] Laughing is somehow more sad…. I didn’t know that I’d be so sad. I’ve really grown attached to him.. It really feels like an oppa I know is leaving…
  • [+381, -4] I watched for the kind members, and Gutaeng hyung was in the centre of it all ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+346, -4] The focus will be on the new member when he comes, but I won’t forget the memories of Gutaengie hyung from these past 2 years. You’ve worked hard
  • [+320, -5] Why is it so sad ㅠㅠ I’ve really grown attached to him during this time.. The sincerity in his awkward humour..
  • [+317, -7] Don’t go ㅠㅠ There’s no one who can do this in place of you ㅠ We agreed on “remember these members forever” ㅠㅠ
  • [+282, -6] Today’s 1N2D was so funny. I wish that he wouldn’t leave. I like the lineup now
  • [+262, -7] Take responsibility, hyung ㅠㅠ I’ll miss you
  • [+262, -8] I already miss him ㅜㅜ
  • [+257, -8] I’m already crying from watching the next week preview ㅠㅠㅠ Gutaeng hyung will forever be the Mat hyung. I’ll support you ㅠㅠ
  • [+138, -7] Who’s going to pat the dongsaengs’ heads now ㅠㅠ I like his chemistry with the maknae ㅠㅠ Eldest hyung, I’ll support you!
  • [+114, -3] I’ll anticipate Gutaeng hyung’s marriage news - and quit smoking too……
  • [+112, -3] Gutanegie hyung wasn’t greedy and did things so harmoniously with the others~ It’s such a shame~ I think it’ll feel really empty

‘1N2D’ Jung Joonyoung “If Cha Taehyun Leaves, I’ll Stop Too” X

• [+81, -1] I hope no more members leaves now and we just stay right like this. Jung Joonyoung can’t stop.. I hope that he does the show for a long, long time with Taehyun hyung.
  • [+67, -2] I want to see them on 1N2D for a long, long time
  • [+48, -1] If we want to keep seeing the maknae, we’ll have to start with grabbing on to Taehyunie hyung ㅋㅋ I hope there won’t be anymore member changes 

‘1N2D’ Jung Joonyoung, Alggagi Trick? “Really Didn’t Know” X

• [+144, -3] Maknae fighting ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+137, -1] Gutaengie hyung’s angry message ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ He really didn’t know ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+133, -2] ㅋㅋThe maknae is cute and Joohyukie hyung is cute too~^^♡♡
  • [+107, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Joohyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+89, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How cold must he have been? He didn’t even know many stones he had left

source:http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/134240417832/1n2d-what-to-do-we-dont-want-to-let-gutaeng

• Like 8

I'm happy with the ratings' increase, more people say goodbye and show their love to him. I hope next week it's even better.

But reading those articles make me worry. I knew all along that one member leaving could start domino effect. It's always like that, especially when members have strong bond like this season where they all feel comfortable to each other and it's proven by how happy KJM among them now.

KJHyuk left, CTH said he's jealous and maybe start to think about it too. While JJY stated if CTH leave, he'll stop too, and I'm sure KJM think the same. While KJHo's fate still unknown yet. It's so frustrating for us fans. I think I understand why JJY thought that way. CTH makes everyone feel comfortable and unite them. He was the first hyung that accepted JJY's quirkiness. With JJY's character and attitude, not everyone can understand and accept him with open arms, especially those who is a lot older than him. That's why these casts is the best.

• Like 10

I read all your threads.. and I am crying here. Its not just because Joohyuk left, Junho's scandal, Taehyun jeaolus and Joonyoung's domino effect. I think its because everyone sad and worry here. Its like we, fans, have chemistry too right? Its like we are bounded hahaha. Remembers, every members :)

• Like 8

I just hope that after KJH leave there will be no more member who leaves,, except if JJY want to enlist army,, we can't do about

JJY was exempted from mandatory military service along with CTH. They announced it few months ago if I'm not mistaken. CTH for his shoulder's problem and JJY for his educational background. JJY didn't have clear record because he kept moving countries and got homeschooling during his high school year.

What get me worry is if JJY's label start to push him more to promote overseas because we all know it's hard for rock music in Korea. As a fan I want more people find out about his music because it's actually really good, but in the other hand focus on market outside Korea could mean he won't have enough time for 1N2D.

WOAHH I didn't know that jjy was exempted from mandatory military service,, may I know where did u get the info,?? and about his music it is true that they will probably do a world concert, but idk when they will start.but not long time ago, jjy also left his shimshimtapa radio..

Edited by AstriP
  • Like 4

Why I suddenly remember the domino effect on 2d1n season 1?? when they start to found the chemistry between 7 members, Kim C was announced to left the show,and kim c is the second oldest, after that mc mong have to left because of his mandatory scandal, and then kang hodong and after khd they start to end s1,,

omg,, I hope this will not happen again in s3,, :(

• Like 6

I read all your threads.. and I am crying here. Its not just because Joohyuk left, Junho's scandal, Taehyun jeaolus and Joonyoung's domino effect. I think its because everyone sad and worry here. Its like we, fans, have chemistry too right? Its like we are bounded hahaha. Remembers, every members :)

Yes, you're right! We're bounded by our love for this show. :P

@AstriP Yes, let's pray for them (even Yoo PD also prays)...

By the way, I just wanna greet 1n2d S3 a "Happy 2nd Year Anniversary"!... (I forgot to greet coz a supposedly happy celebration was overshadowed by sad/bad news...)

Again Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to 1n2d S3!

tumblr_nyn3g5EvOS1uncg1ho1_400.gif

tumblr_nyn3g5EvOS1uncg1ho5_400.gif

I hope you continue on with your good chemistry... I'm not yet ready for new set of members (S4)...

tumblr_nyn3g5EvOS1uncg1ho6_400.gif

(gifs credit to the owner)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 10

Guest chocmagma

Hello chingus! :w00t: So long not coming here. I really miss you guys so much!

Thank you for all the updates, chingus! Let's pray together that everything is going to be well with our most fave program and all the people in it :wub:

I watched last Sunday's episode. So sad and I dont think I'm able to watch it again. They look so happy and that makes me even sadder. The fact that our Gutaeng hyung-nim and Inseok PD are leaving and rumors about Yaps as well, I know I cant take it anymore. I really want Yoo PD to continue with S3 no matter how difficult it is because WE WILL SUPPORT THEM ALONG THE WAY.

Congrats to our maknae on winning the award! I can see that he's much comfortable wearing slippers. Even during 1N2D's filmings, we can see that he loves wearing slippers. Regarding Alkagi game, it has been revealed that our maknae didnt do it on purpose. He even shocked when the staffs showed him the video. Gutaeng hyung-nim's message so funny kkkk.

Despite the sad news, congrats on the rating! *muaaaah*

Ahh right, I forgot to wish HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY 2D1N! Thank you for everything and I hope we can stay together come hell or high water *hugs*

Allow me to quote @Sujin-aIN YOO PD AND 1N2D MEMBERS, I TRUST. FIGHTING!!

Lastly, REMEMBER EACH MEMBER FOREVER! *hugs*

Till then, ciao~

There's one thing I really hope for the coming trips and to the fans. It's that, if they have to add another member to fill up Joo Hyuk's absence to stay as 6 members, I hope fans wouldn't think of him as Joo Hyuk's replacement but as an additional member. I hope fans wouldn't give too much pressure to that new member to the point that the member don't feel too uncomfortable to be in the show.

I think that was one of the problems with season 2. Fans had too much expectations because of season 1 that season 2 members tried so hard to be funny that it ended up with them sometimes being seen as over-reacting or boring. On season 1, Kim Jong Min got so much hate after returning for not matching or going above expectations. 

Let's not expect him to be like the calm, awkward but funny, sometimes cool, adorable and loving to his dongsaeng Joo Hyuk. That's too much pressure there lol. I hope they let him be what he is and carve a reputation for himself in the show. :D 

• Like 7

I really hope this is not the end of S3. I didn't follow S2 after S1, it was hard to get used to the new team however I just recently thought to try out an episode of S3 and to my surprise I was actually enjoying it. I don't want to bid farewell to any of these guys so soon!

• Like 8

@beyaruth i love that final gif during the escape the summer heat epi. They showed that clip again during the untimely trip to busan episode with the bgm "Our Last Summer." That clip and Junho thanking his friends for surprising him will forever be memorable. :)

• Like 6

Guest kayefaye

“2 Days & 1 Night” Members Play a Prank on Kim Joo Hyuk on the Morning of His Last Trip

2-days-1-night.png

On November 29′s episode of “2 Days & 1 Night,” the members sneak into Kim Joo Hyuk‘s home to wake him up for his final trip on the show!

They decide to surprise him like they did when he first started the show two years ago. At 4:30 a.m., they come to his house prepared with iced coffees that they’ve spiked with fish sauce. After slipping off their shoes outside his apartment so they won’t make any noise, they sneak into his place.

When they get in his room, they’re surprised to find there’s no one in Kim Joo Hyuk’s bed, but then they spot him sleeping on the floor.

The guys laugh hysterically as they spray him with water to get him to wake up. When they offer him the coffee with fish sauce, he knows what they’re up to right away and says, “I’m not drinking that!”

“What did you think of the surprise?” asks PD Yoo Ho Jin.

“We did it because we were thinking of old times,” Kim Jong Min explains to Kim Joo Hyuk. Kim Joo Hyuk, still looking half asleep, quips, “It was just as annoying as it was then!”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/30/2-days-1-night-members-play-a-prank-on-kim-joo-hyuk-on-the-morning-of-his-last-trip/ 

Edited by kayefaye