[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

haven't watched a single episode of real men so I don't know what the show is about (i also wonder why some netizen always compare rm and 2d1n and never considered real men as a competition?). But it seems like the Kpopstar took away the younger viewers from real men and 1n2d,but more of 1n2d. According to some comments on reddit, kpopstar will last until april and that's a very long time if the ratings gap stay the same. I'm hoping the ratings for the competition only peaked because it is the pilot epi. I'm positive that there won't be any changes in the members and the main pd anytime soon just because of ratings. They just have to stick to the core vision of the show and the unique camarederie of the members of this season.

IN YOO PD AND 1N2D MEMBERS, I TRUST. FIGHTING!!

Edited by Sujin-a
  • Like 9

Eventually everyone will leave. They will be replaced with other people, if the show still continues.

It will be the hardest day if that ever happens, so I will live for today.

I will enjoy their trips and whatever they do and stop thinking about what will happen.

I was so sad when S1 fell apart and left with 3 veterans. I was brokenhearted when S2 was sort of disbanded and left with 2. But I survived and still enjoying the show and even more than ever at that.

KHD was the anchor of S1, LSG was the linch pin of S2. I'd like to think S3 is a chain that one holds another in place while they move dynamically. One end of the chain is gone but they still have each other.

I am so agreeing with you on this one. Our Hyung is everything you've mentioned. There's always one in a season but I juz knew that JooHyeok-hyung will be the one that exceeds those expectations. He deserves every credit for his effort and his relationship with the dongsaengs will truly be missed and will always be loved... he is simply the one that holds them together and is the best example of a mat hyung. I still cant get it over my head...it has been disturbing me for hours.. probably will take up days until I actually watch the final episode... who will be as cool-headed, funny, nickname magnet after this?

I'm seriously worried like DefConn (I'm sure he is as worried as I am as he is losing his fave partner). I hope the next member won't overwhelm the other members esp to KJM... he is actually has great partnership with hyung. Or someone that can't accept KJH's deviousness. Or maybe someone who wont be critical of maknae's screwball attitude... and hearing everyone wanting John Park? I like the guy considering he has great chemistry with KJH & KJM but schedule wise (????). He once said he has yet to finish school (if u watch from part 2 of "we can see korea" on KBSW epi he mentioned it but elsewhere it was subtitled differently. I dunno hw true izit)... here I go again rambling away... I dunno it could be this draining....:tears::tears:

And welcome to all newcomers!!! Where's my courtesy??? I should have welcome you all sooner. And with this sad news, I noticed more and more newcomers coming into the forum. I am so thankful for your support for the show and the love we have for our members. And we love JooHyeok-hyung evn more that he managed to get everyone more closer together, the reason why we all keep popping up showing our love for him. That's one reason we can smile about^_^

And to @john100, read your post but forgot to evn recommend you some. You're not John Park, right? LOL Juz kidding:w00t: Read this: 7 Most Memorable 2 Days 1 Night episodes of 2014 I agree with the writer's choices though I would rank it differently, personally. 3 more to add to the list so that it'll be 10 trips:

1. Wild flowers in Pungdo
  2. 1st year anniversary
  3. Escaping the heat trip

For the 2015 I would personally list (in random order):

1)Going to your house trip- 2) Health examination trip- 3)Non-possession trip- 4)Going to Seoul National University- 5)Female Friends- 6)More, more and more trip- 7) "Welcome to Bal-ri"- 8)Autumn Men's trip- 9)Korean 3 meals a day; & 10)One day national treasure tour

I can't believe I managed to list 10 for this year's trips but I did and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!!!! Mostly part 2/part3 of the trips are enjoyable but it would be a miss to not watch part 1 evn though it might be boring for some.

@beyaruth I thought I was the only one worried about the ratings. Regardless, I had to be positive of the ratings evn much so that our mat hyung is leaving. I read so many comments of how he is everyone's fave member... If it was for a few weeks I dont mind either but months?? I was actually wanting the LA trip to go through maybe nxt spring (so that we can at least compete most probably real men female special) But then again, I sound desperate for ratings... The ratings of 19% couple weeks ago was good enough actually but that, too, cant hold back the pple above's decisions. We are inconsistent with the ratings. I'm beginning to get worried again... I'm having DefConn's Worried Pig disease rite nw:crazy:

• Like 9

@tdjunlimited I really enjoy reading and I never get tired reading your long posts. Now I'm not just missing KJH, but I'm missing the awesome button here too coz I love to give you an awesome badge everytime I read your posts. :P

@Sujin-a I agree with what you wrote: "They just have to stick to the core vision of the show and the unique camaraderie of the members of this season."

Yes, I'm happy to see others' posts too. And after 12 hours we'll be able to watch the subbed video (latest episode) too! Yes, we will continue on supporting the show, the remaining members, Yoo PD and KJH (in his career and love life-  as 1n2d said "We may not film together anymore but we will always cheer him on with all our hearts. We also extend our wishes for the viewers who laughed with Kim Joo Hyuk to keep giving him love and encouragement.”)...

tumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho2_540.gif

tumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho1_540.gif

tumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho3_540.gif

(gifs credit to the owner)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 7

Guest missingjerry

I can't still accept the fact that KJH is leaving. :( He has been the apple of my eye eversince I started watching 2D1N. 

I wish it's just a bad dream and they are only pulling a prank on us (fans).  

Guest Bunny Pupet

I can't still accept the fact that KJH is leaving. :( He has been the apple of my eye eversince I started watching 2D1N. 

I wish it's just a bad dream and they are only pulling a prank on us (fans).  

yes yes, but let him go 

It's nice to see so many new persons on the forum. *sighs* I think what Joo Hyuk gained from 1N2D in these 2 years was something incredibly precious. He formed solid friendships and showed himself to be a very caring and supportive hyung. He really was a perfect big brother to them and they cherished him so I believe these strong ties will remain.

Remember each member forever~! 

Normally, the fact that the ratings dropped would have had me screaming at the screen but not this time....it was nothing to me in light of the news. Heh. Anyhoo, I'm not going to worry about the ratings going forward. The boys and Yoo PD will not disappoint. 

• Like 5

Guest ZorWise

i won't worry rating too much because 1n2d team keep their quality on high level

they never fail to make us laugh everyweek :v

kpopstar & real man are tough competitor

i'll review later after watching engsub,,just released today :v

Just watched the subbed episode and it was as fun as when i watched it raw, especially the opening scene when they are about to curse the pd and the staff after the prank they pulled in the previous episode :))

Loads of noteworthy scenes:

-when they have to group themselves (yoo pd: "you look good together"  / "bromance is a rage these days" ) << you definitely need this kind of pd,naughty yet funny,authoritative yet charismatic to make this reality show work

-Kim joohyuk snuggling deffcon and their talk before they sleep.

-The adorable jongmin-junho combo in pajamas (they look cute waving goodbye to seolhyun)

-Taehyun,the grumbler as always, but a real hardworker. I could no longer distinguish his laugh and joonyoung's since they almost sound the same (except when jjy does the yahakhakhak laugh) ahahaha

-The great minds of the main pd and his staff to come up with something challenging yet fun for 3 hours worh of shoot. It can actually stand as an episode for other reality show and yoo pd and his teàm did it brilliantly. I loled a lot when they attempted to call jjy about he alkaggi game and he hung up kkk. That kid is just charmingly naughty with his i don't care attitude.

-i understood right that it was indeed inseok pd's last episode for 2d1n. He did a great job supporting the main pd.

It's just sad that many of us watched that epi thinking about kjh imminent leave from the show. I guess we just have to watch and enjoy each episode as it comes. It's understandable that we each worry about a lot of things about this show, but 1n2d continues to come up with something brilliant for the enjoyment of the viewers. 

I believe that this season has been blessed by the variety god for so many reasons: from casting choices, to inevitable trip cancellations (which are usually fun with these openly lazy members aheee), to terrible weather conditions (pity for the members,but them and the staff this season made it work). So I am hopeful that despite kjh's departure, they will continue to create variety miracles.

Sorry for the long post. 1n2d fighting!!!

P.S. in terms of addtl member (hopefully not anytime soon), i hope they will get someone who does not have to leave the for military or someone who doesn't really care about looking good or acting good on-cam. Funny,but this season's members have already gone through what other celebrities have yet to face: hitting rock-bottom and going up again (cth,kjh and kjm), gambling scandal (junho), and the maknae need not to do ms nor does he have a pop idol/good actor image.

• Like 8

I just watched the latest episode. As always it was great episode and I laughed the whole time. But I'm sure you all have the same feeling that you couldn't laugh wholeheartedly because we knew KJhyuk will leave the show. :( I just couldn't shake this heavy feeling even after 2 days. I need more time I guess.

Member leaving always have an impact to the show. But for now I don't really wanna think about it. I just wanna enjoy their last trip together as original 6 members of 1N2D S3. I have to prepare lot of tissues to watch their last trip. :tears:

P.S. in terms of addtl member (hopefully not anytime soon), i hope they will get someone who does not have to leave the for military or someone who doesn't really care about looking good or acting good on-cam. Funny,but this season's members have already gone through what other celebrities have yet to face: hitting rock-bottom and going up again (cth,kjh and kjm), gambling scandal (junho), and the maknae need not to do ms nor does he have a pop idol/good actor image.

Yeah I'm not ready for new member yet. Hopefully Yoo PD takes his sweet time to cast new member. But I know this is the topic that I can't avoid forever. Basically all members have their flaws, and some like KJho even had scandal in the past. JJY doesn't have scandal and I hope never, but he has attitude, full of confidence and so bold that make people may take it the wrong way. What I like the most from them is they can show they're human too, not just entertainer. So whoever new member is I want him can be as real as the current members.

Edited by montanari
  • Like 6

Guest kayefaye

My favorite part of the episode (and possibly of the entire season)... These scenes take on a whole new meaning knowing that there'd only be 5 of them left very soon. That's so crafty yet sweet of you, Yoo PD.

s5ltuha.jpg?1

Come to think of it, this episode is filled with little hints that we probably would not have picked up on had we watched it before Joo-hyuk's announcement.

GKjfqTi.jpg?1BG85hhu.jpg?1

Another awesome thing about this episode: Only this PD would instruct the cast to wear "appropriate underwear" for a shoot. Who does that, really?! :D

We'll miss you too, Park In-seok PD! I hope this constant staff turnover will not be detrimental to the show's content quality.

Edited by kayefaye

Don't bash JJY please. 1N2D is a variety show. Strategy is the name of the game.

The last episode of KJH the hyung was so funny that I can't help myself laughing at this time of the night. Thank you KJH hyung for the joys you shared with us. I hope you will come back as a guest in the near future or rather be back when your dramas and movies will be done.

We will be missing you for sure :(

• Like 10

As the saying goes "Innocent until proven guilty"... I'll just give JJY the benefit of the doubt and wait for the next episode if the staff will reveal it to the viewers. As of now, I still believe that the staff will clear it up if he really intended to cheat coz I remembered how firm the staff with regards cheating when they stopped Defconn, KJM & JH from eating to check their cellphones and punished KJM & JH for eating the burger secretly. So I think they will reveal it in the next episode... I will wait patiently... :)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 5

I didnt really think that JJY did that knowingly. He probably got confused too and who could think straight inside a freezer with your back exposed? Lol! But since this issue has created a buzz, most viewers would watch the next episode to see 1n2d explanation about it. 

As for the new member, if ever they're going to find one? I have the best candidate in mind. Yoo PD as the 6th member? Why not? PD-member-nim! Wooh! 1n2ds3 Fighting! KJH our Gutaeng, goodluck!

• Like 5

Cheating's been done so many times on the show that I just thought it funny.  Cunning of him, really. lol

Anyways, it's sad to see Kim Joo Hyuk but looking back at that ep where they had all these books around them, he had that convo with another member regarding staying as an actor or being part of the show.  I guess he has been thinking about it.

• Like 5

That episode ended on a cliffhanger. What's the truuuuth? lol 

I believe he was just mistaken. But even if he did cheat, for me it's not that big a deal because in the 1N2D world, cheating is normal. lol. It was a good episode and as others said, the fact that Joo Hyuk is leaving affected how we viewed everything in this episode. My eyes were always looking for him and paying keen attention to all his actions. He will be so missed. 

• Like 5

I didnt really think that JJY did that knowingly. He probably got confused too and who could think straight inside a freezer with your back exposed? Lol! But since this issue has created a buzz, most viewers would watch the next episode to see 1n2d explanation about it. 

As for the new member, if ever they're going to find one? I have the best candidate in mind. Yoo PD as the 6th member? Why not? PD-member-nim! Wooh! 1n2ds3 Fighting! KJH our Gutaeng, goodluck!

Actually, he fits well in that position and so 3G will continue to exist in 1n2d. He got cramp in his leg too while he lost to Defconn in thigh wrestling... LOL!!! ... But realistically, it won't be possible. I just hope that whoever the replacement would be able to blend well with the remaining cast. :P

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 5